|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what is Sharpe tutored?
(a) How to answer any questions put forth to him.
(b) How to address the Duke of Orange in French.
(c) How to use the different silverware at the state dinner.
(d) How to address the Prince Regent.
2. What does Sharpe observe while he is off the island?
(a) Who seems to be in charge over Girdwood.
(b) The lay of the land and the paths of the water-filled channels.
(c) Where recruits are sent.
(d) The island's defenses.
3. Why does a crowd gather at the end of the play?
(a) To acknowledge Sharpe and Harper's attendance.
(b) To greet the Prince of Orange.
(c) To greet the Prince of Wales.
(d) To pay homage to the king, who has made an appearance.
4. What is the play about that Sharpe and Harper attend?
(a) The battle of Vitoria.
(b) The battle of Trafalgar.
(c) The battle at Waterloo.
(d) The battle of Brussels.
5. Who is deeply in debt to Lord Fenner?
(a) Maggie Joyce.
(b) Anne Camoynes.
(c) Patrick Harper.
(d) John Weldon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who serves as a spy for Lord Fenner?
2. What seems likely about Sharpe and Jane?
3. What do Sharpe and Jane do?
4. In what condition is Marriott found?
5. How does Sharpe feel about Jane's response to his question?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)