|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue & Historical Note.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sharpe first tell about Berry's death?
2. What have the Spanish decided to do rather than fight?
(a) Make friends.
3. Why does Simmerson claim Sharpe is responsible for their loss against the French?
(a) He blew up the bridge.
(b) He refused to follow his orders.
(c) He failed to send out his riflemen.
(d) He charged at the Spanish.
4. To whom is Sharpe talking at the beginning of Chapter Eleven?
5. Who does Sharpe see sneaking through the darkness in this section?
(a) French troops.
(b) Hogan and Harper.
(c) Spanish troops.
(d) Gibbons and Berry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sharpe order Denny not to join him?
2. What does Sharpe order his soldiers to use as a target?
3. For what is Bob Crauford known in the army?
4. What frightens the Spanish troops in this section?
5. What does Hogan say the deserters gave Simmerson a reason to do?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)