|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue & Historical Note.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which member of his family does Simmerson say he will write?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His brother.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His father.
2. For what have the troops exchanged their ammunition?
3. Why does Harper go to the river in this section?
(a) To bathe.
(b) To wash his clothes.
(c) To fish.
(d) To swim.
4. Who interrupts Sharpe from his paperwork?
5. Who will pick the men to be punished?
(b) The captains.
(d) The generals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tthe French eagles are mounted on top of what?
2. What does Sharpe say will happen to the men if they mutiny?
3. Who does Simmerson think should have been given command of the British forces?
4. The young woman's horse has problems with what?
5. How does Sharpe help the woman?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)