|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue & Historical Note.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sharpe see on horseback keeping away from the fighting?
2. In which country is the town of Abrantes ?
3. What does Simmerson order his troops to do near the beginning of Chapter Twenty-three?
(a) Charge the French.
(b) March away from their formation.
(c) Kill Sharpe on sight.
(d) Charge the Spanish.
4. How is Gibbons related to Simmerson?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His son-in-law.
(c) His son.
(d) His nephew.
5. For what does Simmerson say the troops have to reassemble later that evening?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does the author say Josephina is running away?
2. Who does Sharpe wish was there to hear Wellesley's toast?
3. Who does Sharpe think will want to revenge him?
4. What is the name of Sharpe's regiment?
5. What best describes Sharpe's life before he joined the army?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)