|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue & Historical Note.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the Spanish decided to do rather than fight?
(d) Make friends.
2. What is the name of the Spanish forces?
(a) The Regimientia de Sevilla.
(b) The Regimientia de Santa Maria.
(c) The Regimientia de Barcelona.
(d) The Regimientia de Madrid.
3. Why do Gibbons and Berry say they attacked Josephine?
(a) She stole from them.
(b) She owes them money.
(c) She swore at them.
(d) She is a spy.
4. With whom is Sharpe looking forward to spending the night in Chapter Twelve?
5. Sharpe throws the lieutenant into what?
(a) Horse dung.
(b) A stream.
(c) A lake.
(d) Horse hay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Simmerson think should have been given command of the British forces?
2. What does Simmerson think that people don't recognize about him?
3. What does Sharpe say will happen to the men if they mutiny?
4. What does Simmerson say he will do after Wellesley places blame for the defeat?
5. What is Bob Crauford's rank in the army?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)