|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hill's rank in the army?
2. How do the Spanish provoke the French in this section?
(a) They give them the finger.
(b) They charge at them.
(c) They fire at them.
(d) They call them names.
3. Who does Sharpe arrest in Chapter Twelve?
(b) French soldiers.
(c) The deserters.
(d) Spanish soldiers.
4. The young woman's horse has problems with what?
(a) Its blinkers.
(b) The noise.
(c) Its horse shoe.
(d) Its food.
5. What is Sterritt's rank in the army?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Forrest say he once suppressed in Chelmsford?
2. Who does Sharpe see running out of the building?
3. For what does Simmerson say the troops have to reassemble later that evening?
4. What does Harper tell the men they cannot do unless ordered?
5. What has Sharpe gotten that Gibbons wants?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)