|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sharpe spends his time working on what before the flogging?
(a) Recruiting men.
(b) Administrative duties.
(d) Organizing a mutiny.
2. To which member of his family does Simmerson say he will write?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His uncle.
3. Where does Chapter Thirteen take place?
(a) Sharpe's room.
(b) A cellar.
(c) A cell.
(d) A bar.
4. What does Hogan say the deserters gave Simmerson a reason to do?
(a) Frame Sharpe.
(b) Blow up the bridge.
(c) Flog innocent soldiers.
(d) Contact his cousin.
5. With what does Sharpe promise Lennox he would replace the regiments lost colors?
(a) A French cannon.
(b) A French buffet.
(c) A French flag.
(d) A French Eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a definition of mutiny?
2. What does Harper say to start the British charge?
3. What has Sharpe gotten that Gibbons wants?
4. What does Lawford tell Sharpe that he really must buy?
5. Who interrupts Sharpe's line of thinking in Chapter Seven?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)