1. What year were the speeches of In Verrem given?
2. Which type of speech were the speeches against Verres considered?
Political and judicial.
3. How many speeches were written in total against Verres?
4. Where was Verres a governor when he committed the corrupt actions Cicero spoke against?
5. When did the first hearing against Verres take place?
6. Which hearing was Verres convicted at after he failed to appear?
7. When did Verres serve as governor?
8. What was Verres' defense strategy?
To delay the trial.
This section contains 5,081 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)