|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Wilhelm realizes Tamkin is gone, what does he demand Takmin to pay him when he does find him?
(a) All of the investment.
(b) All of Wilhelm's share, or $700.
(c) The rest of his share, $300.
(d) The rest of his share, $200.
2. In which commodity does Wilhelm believe his money is in?
3. Why did Wilhelm really leave his job?
(a) He wanted to retire.
(b) He was embezzling funds from the company and didn't want to be caught.
(c) He bragged he would be an officer and was passed over for a son-in-law.
(d) He wanted to spend more time with his family.
4. Wilhelm was raised as part of which religion?
(a) He was raised Catholic.
(b) He was raised Jewish.
(c) He was raised Southern Baptist.
(d) He was raised Protestant.
5. Why couldn't Tamkin put in the right amount of money for an "equal partnership"?
(a) Because it is not an equal partnership.
(b) Because it was tied up in other investments.
(c) Because the rest is considered his fee for the advice he's given to Wilhelm.
(d) Because he didn't think it was fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Wilhelm receives an urgent message from Margaret, what does he believe it is?
2. What commodity does Wilhelm think Rappaport should speculate in, given his career?
3. When Wilhelm needs peace and quiet, where does he go in his mind?
4. What is the second thing Wilhelm does in the beginning of Chapter 7?
5. What is the result of Wilhelm's talk with Dr. Adler?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)