|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "You really are a killer-diller."?
(a) Mr. Perls.
(c) Dr. Adler.
2. What did Wilhelm sign that would give Tamkin the authority to speculate with his money?
(a) A power of attorney.
(b) He refused to sign anything.
(c) A power of investor.
(d) A power of business partner.
3. How much money does Tamkin invest?
4. What is the purpose of Tamkin's "Here-and-now" exercise?
(a) To stop from hyper-ventilating.
(b) To cut down on confusion and stop you from thinking about the past.
(c) To have a vision of what stock to invest in.
(d) To pass the time when bored.
5. How much have Wilhelm and Tamkin invested together?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wilhelm arrive at the funeral?
2. What does a neurotic character do, according to Tamkin?
3. How much does Wilhelm say he needs to get by for his wife and two boys per year?
4. What religion was Wilhelm's mother during his childhood?
5. When Wilhelm receives an urgent message from Margaret, what does he believe it is?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)