|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is troubling about the money Tamkin invested?
(a) It hasn't cleared the bank yet.
(b) It is counterfeit money.
(c) It was given in IOU's.
(d) It is all the money Tamkin has left.
2. Who says, "...as a salesman you are basically an artist type. the seller is in the visionary sphere of the business function. And then you're an actor, too."
(a) Mr. Rappaport.
(c) Mr. Perls.
3. Which of the following is NOT something Tamkin claims to have done in his life?
(a) He worked with a Polish inventor on an unsinkable ship.
(b) He had been in a criminal underworld called the Detroit Purple Gang.
(c) He was head of a mental clinic in Toledo.
(d) He was a successful extra in Hollywood.
4. In reality, in what commodity has Tamkin moved Wilhelm's money?
5. Who does Wilhelm know at the funeral?
(a) No one.
(c) The dead man.
(d) Just his Aunt Sally.
Short Answer Questions
1. What commodity does Wilhelm think Rappaport should speculate in, given his career?
2. Why can't Wilhelm figure Tamkin out?
3. What does Tamkin brag about to Wilhelm?
4. What gift does Tamkin give to Wilhelm?
5. When Wilhelm and Tamkin go to the market, what state is Wilhelm in?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)