|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Wilhelm sign that would give Tamkin the authority to speculate with his money?
(a) A power of investor.
(b) A power of business partner.
(c) A power of attorney.
(d) He refused to sign anything.
2. Who says in Chapter 7: "I was the man beneath; [he] was on my back, and I thought I was on his.
(b) Mr. Rappaport.
(c) Dr. Adler.
3. Why is Wilhelm annoyed by Tamkin's story about his patient?
(a) Because Wilhelm likes to be the center of attention.
(b) Because Wilhelm just wants to talk about the stock market.
(c) Because Wilhelm is remembering what Mr. Perls said.
(d) Because the story doesn't apply to Wilhelm.
4. Before closing the day before, Tamkin closed out a lard contract and bought what instead?
(a) Soy beans.
5. In which commodity does Wilhelm believe his money is in?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Wilhelm invest with Tamkin?
2. What is the first place Wilhelm and Tamkin go in Chapter 5?
3. The narrator tells us in Chapter 7: "He heard it and sank deeper than sorrow, through torn sobs and cries toward the consummation of his heart's ultimate need." Who is this statement about?
4. While in Tamkin's room at the hotel, what does Wilhelm notice most about the river?
5. What is troubling about the money Tamkin invested?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)