|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Wilhelm annoyed by Tamkin's story about his patient?
(a) Because Wilhelm likes to be the center of attention.
(b) Because Wilhelm is remembering what Mr. Perls said.
(c) Because the story doesn't apply to Wilhelm.
(d) Because Wilhelm just wants to talk about the stock market.
2. Before closing the day before, Tamkin closed out a lard contract and bought what instead?
(a) Soy beans.
3. What religion was Dr. Adler during Wilhelm's childhood?
(a) He was Protestant.
(b) He was Jewish.
(c) He was Catholic.
(d) He had no religion.
4. What does a neurotic character do, according to Tamkin?
(a) He talks a lot.
(b) He does nothing.
(c) He doesn't know how to invest.
(d) He keeps changing his mind.
5. What are the funeral guests whispering to themselves at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) They are whispering about who Wilhelm knows at the funeral.
(b) They are whispering about how rude it is to cry at a funeral.
(c) They are whispering about Wilhelm's wife and his desperate situation.
(d) They are whispering about how good it is to see Wilhelm again.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 6, where does Tamkin look for Wilhelm first?
2. While in Tamkin's room at the hotel, what does Wilhelm notice most about the river?
3. What gift does Tamkin give to Wilhelm?
4. Who does Wilhelm know at the funeral?
5. What is the purpose of Tamkin's "Here-and-now" exercise?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)