|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing that Wilhelm does in the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) He goes to the Hotel Gloriana to find Dr. Tamkin.
(b) He goes to the stock market with Tamkin.
(c) He buys a newspaper from Rubin.
(d) He meets Dr. Adler for coffee.
2. How does Wilhelm arrive at the funeral?
(a) He goes in because he wants to.
(b) There is a large crowd that forces him to go inside.
(c) He was invited to attend.
(d) The policeman orders him to go.
3. In which commodity does Wilhelm believe his money is in?
4. While in the store, who does Mr. Rappaport compare himself to?
(a) Winston Churchill.
(b) Dr. Adler.
(d) Teddy Roosevelt.
5. Why did Wilhelm really leave his job?
(a) He wanted to retire.
(b) He wanted to spend more time with his family.
(c) He bragged he would be an officer and was passed over for a son-in-law.
(d) He was embezzling funds from the company and didn't want to be caught.
Short Answer Questions
1. While on the phone with Margaret, what does Wilhelm hear in the background that tells him everything is okay?
2. What do Wilhelm and Tamkin do instead of going over to the market?
3. In reality, in what commodity has Tamkin moved Wilhelm's money?
4. When the prices for rye rise, what does Wilhelm want to do?
5. In Wilhelm's mind, what is the big question regarding Tamkin?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)