|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meal do Wilhelm and his father share almost every day?
(b) High tea.
2. What does Wilhelm eat after Mr. Perls leaves?
(a) All the food left on the table.
(b) He doesn't eat anything.
(c) His own plate.
(d) He orders more food.
3. What does Dr. Adler refuse to help Wilhelm with?
4. What does Dr. Adler think about Wilhelm and Margaret?
(a) He thinks Wilhelm should kidnap his sons and run away.
(b) He thinks Wilhelm should stop giving her so much money.
(c) He thinks Wilhelm and Margaret should renew their vows.
(d) He thinks Wilhelm should move back in.
5. What is the name of Wilhelm's dog?
6. According to Tamkin, the best way to win in the market is to:
(a) Play it safe.
(b) Be aggressive.
(c) Use lots of money to invest.
(d) Use a psychological approach.
7. What career did Wilhelm's mother encourage him to try?
(b) Investment banking.
8. Who cautions Wilhelm against trusting Dr. Tamkin?
(a) Maurice Venice.
(b) Mr. Perls.
(d) Dr. Adler.
9. Which of the following does Dr. Adler NOT prescribe for Wilhelm to feel better about himself?
(b) Steam baths.
(c) Prescription drugs.
10. When did Wilhelm leave college to go to Hollywood?
(a) In his freshman year.
(b) In his junior year.
(c) In his senior year.
(d) In his sophomore year.
11. Wilhelm receives a complaint from Margaret about what?
(a) His dirty clothes.
(b) An unpaid bill.
(c) She wants him home with his family.
(d) A postdated check.
12. What does Wilhelm compare himself to when he sees his reflection in the glass?
(a) A hippopotamus.
(b) A manatee.
(c) A tiger.
(d) A giraffe.
13. Why does Wilhelm trust Tamkin?
(a) Because Tamkin is famous.
(b) Because he listens sympathetically to Wilhelm's problems and tries to help.
(c) Because Dr. Adler trusts Tamkin.
(d) Because they have mutual friends.
14. Who does Dr. Adler always boast about to his friends?
(a) He boasts about himself.
(b) He boasts about his children.
(c) He boasts about his former colleagues.
(d) He boasts about his late wife.
15. Who says, "And I want nobody on my back. Get off!"
(b) Dr. Adler
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Wilhelm, what is the purpose of the lawyers that he and Margaret hired for their divorce?
2. What does Wilhelm think of Mr. Perls?
3. What does Wilhelm's father still call him?
4. What does Wilhelm drink for breakfast?
5. What do Dr. Adler and Mr. Perls think of Tamkin?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)