|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thinks, "They adore money! Holy money! Beautiful money!"
(b) Dr. Perls.
(c) Dr. Adler.
(d) The clerk at the front desk.
2. Where did Wilhelm work as a sales executive?
(a) The Ajax Coporation.
(b) The Rolex Corporation.
(c) The Lojak Company.
(d) The Rojax Corporation.
3. What does Maurice Venice turn out to be?
(a) The best in the business.
(b) A good friend to Wilhelm.
(c) A saint.
(d) A crook.
4. Why was Dr. Adler a success?
(a) Because his dad was rich.
(b) Because of dumb luck.
(c) Because of hard work.
(d) Because he was smart.
5. What product did Wilhelm's company make?
(a) Children's furniture.
(b) Children's watches.
(c) Children's toys.
(d) Children's books.
6. What does Wilhelm's own son call him?
(a) A hummingbird.
(b) A humboldt.
(c) A hummuspotamus.
(d) A bear.
7. Does Wilhelm consider himself a good conversationalist?
(a) Yes, especially with his father.
(b) No he does not.
(c) Yes, but not with his father.
(d) He doesn't really like to talk.
8. What approach does Dr. Tamkin convince Wilhelm to use in the stock market?
(a) A logical approach.
(b) A psychological approach.
(c) A statistical approach.
(d) An historical approach.
9. Why is Dr. Adler admired by everyone?
(a) Because of his distinguished career as a psychologist.
(b) Because his son is remarkably successful.
(c) Because of his distinguished career as an orthodontist.
(d) Because of his distinguished career as a diagnostician and lecturer in internal medicine.
10. At breakfast, what does Wilhelm take that bothers his father?
(a) He doesn't take anything.
11. What does Margaret want Wilhelm to pay for in regard to their sons?
(a) Private school.
(b) Education insurance policies her mother had taken out on the boys before she died.
(c) Soccer lessons.
(d) Clothes for school.
12. What does Dr. Adler think about Wilhelm and Margaret?
(a) He thinks Wilhelm should kidnap his sons and run away.
(b) He thinks Wilhelm should move back in.
(c) He thinks Wilhelm and Margaret should renew their vows.
(d) He thinks Wilhelm should stop giving her so much money.
13. What does Dr. Adler brag that Wilhelm's career is?
(c) Sales executive.
14. Why is Wilhelm not divorced from Margaret?
(a) Margaret will not give him a divorce.
(b) They were never married.
(c) He does not want a divorce.
(d) He is trying to reconcile with her.
15. What does Wilhelm expect from his father that he can't seem to get?
(a) Stock market advice.
(c) Medical advice.
(d) Psychological advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Tamkin, the best way to win in the market is to:
2. Why did Wilhelm change his name when he got to Hollywood?
3. When defending his drugs because they give him a boost against certain things, Wilhelm stops just short of what word?
4. After every encounter with Dr. Adler, what does Wilhelm feel?
5. Wilhelm receives a complaint from Margaret about what?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)