|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margaret want Wilhelm to pay for in regard to their sons?
(a) Private school.
(b) Clothes for school.
(c) Soccer lessons.
(d) Education insurance policies her mother had taken out on the boys before she died.
2. Wilhelm receives a complaint from Margaret about what?
(a) An unpaid bill.
(b) She wants him home with his family.
(c) His dirty clothes.
(d) A postdated check.
3. Who says, "And I want nobody on my back. Get off!"
(d) Dr. Adler
4. Does Wilhelm consider himself a good conversationalist?
(a) He doesn't really like to talk.
(b) Yes, especially with his father.
(c) No he does not.
(d) Yes, but not with his father.
5. After every encounter with Dr. Adler, what does Wilhelm feel?
6. According to Wilhelm, who would Dr. Adler like to be rid of?
(a) Wilhelm and Margaret.
(b) Wilhelm and his sister.
(c) Wilhelm and Dr. Perls.
(d) All the guests at the hotel.
7. What does Dr. Adler think about Wilhelm and Margaret?
(a) He thinks Wilhelm should kidnap his sons and run away.
(b) He thinks Wilhelm should stop giving her so much money.
(c) He thinks Wilhelm should move back in.
(d) He thinks Wilhelm and Margaret should renew their vows.
8. Who thinks, "They adore money! Holy money! Beautiful money!"
(a) The clerk at the front desk.
(c) Dr. Adler.
(d) Dr. Perls.
9. Although Wilhelm did not graduate from college, he sometimes lies and says he attended which institution?
(a) Mississippi State University.
(b) Pennsylvania State University.
(c) University of Pennsylvania.
(d) Harvard University.
10. What does Wilhelm drink for breakfast?
(b) Orange juice.
(c) Coca Cola.
11. Why doesn't Wilhelm have enough money for rent?
(a) Because he's buying clothes that are too expensive.
(b) Because he's losing it all playing games of gin.
(c) Because he's spent it on psychology sessions with Dr. Tamkin.
(d) Because he's invested it in the stock market.
12. Which of the following does Dr. Adler NOT prescribe for Wilhelm to feel better about himself?
(a) Prescription drugs.
(b) Steam baths.
13. Who is the only person who believes that Catherine is an artist?
(b) Dr. Adler.
(d) Mr. Perls.
14. What is the name of Wilhelm's dog?
15. What does Dr. Adler brag that Wilhelm's career is?
(a) Sales executive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Wilhelm not divorced from Margaret?
2. Who cautions Wilhelm against trusting Dr. Tamkin?
3. What stage name does Wilhelm Adler take on when he arrives in Hollywood?
4. Why did Wilhelm respond to the letter from the talent scout?
5. What does Wilhelm whine about during breakfast with Dr. Adler and Mr. Perls?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)