|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilhelm's father still call him?
2. According to Wilhelm, who would Dr. Adler like to be rid of?
(a) Wilhelm and his sister.
(b) Wilhelm and Margaret.
(c) Wilhelm and Dr. Perls.
(d) All the guests at the hotel.
3. Who has Wilhelm by the throat, and is strangling him?
(a) Dr. Adler.
4. Why couldn't Wilhelm marry his girlfriend in Roxbury?
(a) Because she didn't love him.
(b) Because he didn't want anybody on his back.
(c) Because he didn't make enough money.
(d) Because he wasn't divorced.
5. What does Wilhelm blame himself for at breakfast?
(a) Drinking too much Coca Cola.
(b) Not being able to stand up to Margaret.
(c) Not being kind enough to Mr. Perls.
(d) Talking too much.
6. Who pressured Maurice Venice to give Wilhelm a shot at Hollywood?
(b) Wilhelm's mother.
(c) Dr. Adler.
7. Who says, "And I want nobody on my back. Get off!"
(b) Dr. Adler
8. Why did Wilhelm change his name when he got to Hollywood?
(a) Wilhelm always hated his name and couldn't wait to change it.
(b) Wilhelm's father encouraged it.
(c) Maurice Venice demanded it.
(d) It was an attempt at gaining freedom.
9. What is Wilhelm's main reason for moving to Hollywood?
(a) He always wanted to be an actor.
(b) He wanted nice weather.
(c) He loved movies more than anything.
(d) A talent agent convinced him he'd be a star.
10. When defending his drugs because they give him a boost against certain things, Wilhelm stops just short of what word?
11. At breakfast, what does Wilhelm take that bothers his father?
(d) He doesn't take anything.
12. Why was Dr. Adler a success?
(a) Because his dad was rich.
(b) Because he was smart.
(c) Because of dumb luck.
(d) Because of hard work.
13. How do Rubin and Wilhelm know each other?
(a) A nightly game of gin.
(b) They are both staying at the hotel.
(c) They met on the street.
(d) Their fathers are cousins.
14. Why is Margaret happy with the way things are?
(a) Because Wilhelm is paying her more than she'd get in a divorce settlement.
(b) Because she just doesn't care.
(c) Because she's trying to win Wilhelm back.
(d) Because she loves Wilhelm.
15. After every encounter with Dr. Adler, what does Wilhelm feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wilhelm's relationship to his wife, Margaret?
2. According to Wilhelm, which magazine featured an article on Dr. Tamkin?
3. What does Wilhelm expect from his father that he can't seem to get?
4. Although Wilhelm did not graduate from college, he sometimes lies and says he attended which institution?
5. What was Dr. Adler's former career?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)