|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilhelm drink for breakfast?
(b) Coca Cola.
(c) Orange juice.
2. How does Dr. Adler feel about Wilhelm?
(a) He feels he should have been a psychiatrist.
(b) He feels that Wilhelm is beyond the point of fixing anything in his life.
(c) He feels he is not really his son.
(d) He feels he makes too much of his problems.
3. What does Wilhelm expect from his father that he can't seem to get?
(a) Psychological advice.
(b) Stock market advice.
(d) Medical advice.
4. Which character thinks, ""I am an idiot. I have no reserve."
(a) Mr. Perls.
(d) Dr. Adler.
5. At breakfast, what does Wilhelm take that bothers his father?
(a) He doesn't take anything.
6. Specifically, in which market do Tamkin and Wilhelm invest?
(a) In the services market.
(b) They just invest in general.
(c) In the commodities market.
(d) In the products market.
7. Why does Wilhelm trust Tamkin?
(a) Because Tamkin is famous.
(b) Because they have mutual friends.
(c) Because he listens sympathetically to Wilhelm's problems and tries to help.
(d) Because Dr. Adler trusts Tamkin.
8. Who said the following: "Oh, Father, it's nice of you to give me this medical advice, but steam isn't going to cure what ails me."?
(b) Mr. Perls.
(d) Dr. Adler.
9. What is Wilhelm's relationship to his wife, Margaret?
(a) Their marriage was never official.
(b) They are separated.
(c) They are married.
(d) They are divorced.
10. According to Dr. Adler, why has Wilhelm failed?
(a) Because Wilhelm is self-indulgent.
(b) Because Wilhelm is not a risk taker.
(c) Because Wilhelm is just unlucky.
(d) Because Wilhelm is not smart.
11. What is the name of Wilhelm's dog?
12. What does Wilhelm's own son call him?
(a) A humboldt.
(b) A hummingbird.
(c) A bear.
(d) A hummuspotamus.
13. What stage name does Wilhelm Adler take on when he arrives in Hollywood?
(a) Wilky Adler.
(b) Tommy Adler.
(c) Tommy Wilhelm.
(d) Thomas Wilhelm.
14. Which speech impediment is exaggerated whenever Wilhelm speaks with his dad?
(a) His stammer.
(b) His lisp.
(c) His slur.
(d) He doesn't have any speech impediments.
15. How do Rubin and Wilhelm know each other?
(a) Their fathers are cousins.
(b) A nightly game of gin.
(c) They met on the street.
(d) They are both staying at the hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two items help Wilhelm to conceal what he's feeling?
2. Who does Dr. Adler always boast about to his friends?
3. What does Dr. Adler refuse to help Wilhelm with?
4. Why is Wilhelm not divorced from Margaret?
5. What career did Wilhelm's mother encourage him to try?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)