1. What career did Wilhelm have that helped him conceal his troubles?
2. What is the name of the hotel where Wilhelm and Dr. Adler stay?
3. How do Rubin and Wilhelm know each other?
A nightly game of gin.
4. What does Wilhelm compare himself to when he sees his reflection in the glass?
5. What is Wilhelm's main reason for moving to Hollywood?
A talent agent convinced him he'd be a star.
6. What approach does Dr. Tamkin convince Wilhelm to use in the stock market?
A psychological approach.
This section contains 5,112 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)