|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Wilhelm, who would Dr. Adler like to be rid of?
(a) Wilhelm and Dr. Perls.
(b) All the guests at the hotel.
(c) Wilhelm and his sister.
(d) Wilhelm and Margaret.
2. Who does Dr. Adler always boast about to his friends?
(a) He boasts about his children.
(b) He boasts about himself.
(c) He boasts about his former colleagues.
(d) He boasts about his late wife.
3. What does Wilhelm blame himself for at breakfast?
(a) Not being kind enough to Mr. Perls.
(b) Talking too much.
(c) Drinking too much Coca Cola.
(d) Not being able to stand up to Margaret.
4. Why does Wilhelm seek out his father in the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) To ask him for rent money again.
(b) To ask about his sister.
(c) To get him to invest with Tamkin.
(d) To join him for a massage.
5. What religion was Wilhelm's mother during his childhood?
(a) She was Catholic.
(b) She was Southern Baptist.
(c) She had no religion.
(d) She was part of a Reform congregation.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Wilhelm, what is the purpose of the lawyers that he and Margaret hired for their divorce?
2. What is the result of Wilhelm's talk with Dr. Adler?
3. What is the first place Wilhelm and Tamkin go in Chapter 5?
4. What does Margaret want Wilhelm to pay for in regard to their sons?
5. What is Wilhelm's main reason for moving to Hollywood?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)