|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wilhelm know at the funeral?
(a) Just his Aunt Sally.
(c) No one.
(d) The dead man.
2. What do Dr. Adler and Mr. Perls think of Tamkin?
(a) They think he is a fraud.
(b) They think he is a criminal.
(c) They think he is a genius.
(d) They think he is a cool cat.
3. How much money does Tamkin invest?
4. What does Tamkin insist upon instead of going to the market?
(a) On taking a swim.
(b) On having his breakfast.
(c) On reading the paper.
(d) On getting a massage.
5. When the prices for rye rise, what does Wilhelm want to do?
(a) Wait and see what the prices will do in an hour.
(b) Sell their shares.
(c) He wants to do whatever Tamkin thinks they should do.
(d) Keep their shares.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who clears two hundred a week by investing only in soy beans?
2. Which character remains "unbending, remorselessly unbending" at the end of Chapter 7?
3. What's the name of the movie that Wilhelm appeared in as an extra?
4. Who says, "I'm losing my taste for the gamble."?
5. What does Wilhelm do to show Dr. Adler how Margaret treats him?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)