|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Wilhelm figure Tamkin out?
(a) He isn't trying to figure him out at all.
(b) Because Tamkin won't speak to him.
(c) Because he wants to believe him but the gossip is compelling.
(d) Because he doesn't know how to form his own opinion.
2. Which speech impediment is exaggerated whenever Wilhelm speaks with his dad?
(a) His lisp.
(b) His slur.
(c) He doesn't have any speech impediments.
(d) His stammer.
3. When Wilhelm receives an urgent message from Margaret, what does he believe it is?
(a) He thinks something is wrong with his dog.
(b) He thinks something is wrong with his sons.
(c) He thinks something is wrong with Margaret.
(d) He thinks the lawyers have finally quit.
4. After every encounter with Dr. Adler, what does Wilhelm feel?
5. What floor of the hotel does Wilhelm live on?
(a) The 3rd floor.
(b) The 23rd floor.
(c) The 24th floor.
(d) He doesn't live at the hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wilhelm know at the funeral?
2. Which of the following is NOT something Tamkin claims to have done in his life?
3. When defending his drugs because they give him a boost against certain things, Wilhelm stops just short of what word?
4. Which of the following does Dr. Adler NOT prescribe for Wilhelm to feel better about himself?
5. Why couldn't Tamkin put in the right amount of money for an "equal partnership"?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)