|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cautions Wilhelm against trusting Dr. Tamkin?
(a) Mr. Perls.
(c) Dr. Adler.
(d) Maurice Venice.
2. Which career does Wilhelm's mother want him to consider instead of acting?
3. According to Dr. Adler, why has Wilhelm failed?
(a) Because Wilhelm is just unlucky.
(b) Because Wilhelm is not smart.
(c) Because Wilhelm is self-indulgent.
(d) Because Wilhelm is not a risk taker.
4. What does Margaret want Wilhelm to pay for in regard to their sons?
(a) Private school.
(b) Clothes for school.
(c) Soccer lessons.
(d) Education insurance policies her mother had taken out on the boys before she died.
5. Who says, "You really are a killer-diller."?
(a) Dr. Adler.
(c) Mr. Perls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wilhelm receives a complaint from Margaret about what?
2. How much money does Tamkin invest?
3. Who said the following: "Oh, Father, it's nice of you to give me this medical advice, but steam isn't going to cure what ails me."?
4. When Wilhelm needs peace and quiet, where does he go in his mind?
5. Wilhelm recalls being sick with the flu. What did he ask Margaret to do for him while he was sick?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)