|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Wilhelm annoyed by Tamkin's story about his patient?
(a) Because Wilhelm is remembering what Mr. Perls said.
(b) Because Wilhelm just wants to talk about the stock market.
(c) Because the story doesn't apply to Wilhelm.
(d) Because Wilhelm likes to be the center of attention.
2. Who said, "Well, Wilky, here we are under the same roof again, after all these years"?
(b) Mr. Perls.
(c) Dr. Adler.
3. What religion was Wilhelm's mother during his childhood?
(a) She had no religion.
(b) She was Catholic.
(c) She was part of a Reform congregation.
(d) She was Southern Baptist.
4. Does Wilhelm consider himself a good conversationalist?
(a) Yes, especially with his father.
(b) No he does not.
(c) He doesn't really like to talk.
(d) Yes, but not with his father.
5. What does Wilhelm's father still call him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Wilhelm and Tamkin do instead of going over to the market?
2. What does Dr. Adler think about Wilhelm and Margaret?
3. Why is Dr. Adler admired by everyone?
4. What does Wilhelm find Dr. Adler doing in Chapter 7?
5. Who is the only person who believes that Catherine is an artist?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)