|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What floor of the hotel does Dr. Adler live on?
(a) The 14th floor.
(b) The 23rd floor.
(c) The 4th floor.
(d) The penthouse.
2. Who said, "Well, Wilky, here we are under the same roof again, after all these years"?
(b) Mr. Perls.
(d) Dr. Adler.
3. How much does Wilhelm say he needs to get by for his wife and two boys per year?
(a) Fifty grand.
(b) A hundred grand.
(c) Fifteen grand.
(d) Ten grand.
4. How does Dr. Adler feel about Wilhelm?
(a) He feels he makes too much of his problems.
(b) He feels that Wilhelm is beyond the point of fixing anything in his life.
(c) He feels he is not really his son.
(d) He feels he should have been a psychiatrist.
5. According to Wilhelm, which magazine featured an article on Dr. Tamkin?
(a) Life magazine.
(b) Fortune magazine.
(c) The New Yorker magazine.
(d) Time magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wilhelm's main reason for moving to Hollywood?
2. What approach does Dr. Tamkin convince Wilhelm to use in the stock market?
3. How much money does Wilhelm invest with Tamkin?
4. What does Wilhelm drink for breakfast?
5. What doesn't Dr. Adler understand about Wilhelm?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)