|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Tamkin, who had once been "the Rockefeller of the chicken business and had retired with a large fortune"?
(a) Mr. Perls.
(c) Mr. Rappaport.
(d) Dr. Adler.
2. What is the name of Wilhelm's dog?
3. In which commodity does Wilhelm believe his money is in?
4. What does a recommendation from Maurice Venice mean in Hollywood?
(a) A kiss of death.
(b) A blessing.
(c) A sure thing.
(d) It doesn't mean anything.
5. How do Rubin and Wilhelm know each other?
(a) They are both staying at the hotel.
(b) They met on the street.
(c) A nightly game of gin.
(d) Their fathers are cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who clears two hundred a week by investing only in soy beans?
2. Why is Wilhelm annoyed by Tamkin's story about his patient?
3. Before closing the day before, Tamkin closed out a lard contract and bought what instead?
4. What two items help Wilhelm to conceal what he's feeling?
5. When the prices for rye rise, what does Wilhelm want to do?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)