|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Adler feel about Wilhelm?
(a) He feels that Wilhelm is beyond the point of fixing anything in his life.
(b) He feels he makes too much of his problems.
(c) He feels he should have been a psychiatrist.
(d) He feels he is not really his son.
2. Who is the very old man that can't see the board?
(a) Mr. Perls.
(b) Dr. Adler.
(d) Mr. Rappaport.
3. What is Wilhelm's main reason for moving to Hollywood?
(a) He always wanted to be an actor.
(b) He loved movies more than anything.
(c) A talent agent convinced him he'd be a star.
(d) He wanted nice weather.
4. Wilhelm was raised as part of which religion?
(a) He was raised Southern Baptist.
(b) He was raised Jewish.
(c) He was raised Protestant.
(d) He was raised Catholic.
5. Who says, "Only the present is real--the here-and-now. Seize the day."?
(a) Dr. Adler.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 3, which character leaves the room first?
2. What does Wilhelm blame himself for at breakfast?
3. What is the only thing Margaret asks for from Wilhelm?
4. When Wilhelm and Tamkin go to the market, what state is Wilhelm in?
5. Dr. Adler loves to brag about his son's career as a sales executive and corresponding salary. How does he describe his son's salary?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)