|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In contrast to Dr. Adler, what about Tamkin is appealing?
(a) He is always understanding of Wilhelm's problems.
(b) He will give Wilhelm money if he needs it.
(c) He will happily go see Dodger games with Wilhelm and his sons.
(d) He doesn't tell Wilhelm to stop using drugs.
2. Where does Dr. Adler think Wilhelm should be living?
(a) Right where he is - in the hotel.
(b) In his old house in Roxbury.
(c) In his own apartment in the city.
(d) At home with his sons.
3. Why did Wilhelm really leave his job?
(a) He bragged he would be an officer and was passed over for a son-in-law.
(b) He wanted to spend more time with his family.
(c) He was embezzling funds from the company and didn't want to be caught.
(d) He wanted to retire.
4. What does Wilhelm blame himself for at breakfast?
(a) Not being kind enough to Mr. Perls.
(b) Drinking too much Coca Cola.
(c) Talking too much.
(d) Not being able to stand up to Margaret.
5. Which career does Wilhelm's mother want him to consider instead of acting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pressured Maurice Venice to give Wilhelm a shot at Hollywood?
2. What does Wilhelm think of Mr. Perls?
3. What does Maurice Venice turn out to be?
4. What is Wilhelm's relationship to his wife, Margaret?
5. Why is Wilhelm annoyed by Tamkin's story about his patient?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)