|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Wilhelm not divorced from Margaret?
(a) He does not want a divorce.
(b) They were never married.
(c) He is trying to reconcile with her.
(d) Margaret will not give him a divorce.
2. How much money does Wilhelm invest with Tamkin?
3. Who is the only person who believes that Catherine is an artist?
(b) Mr. Perls.
(c) Dr. Adler.
4. What does Dr. Adler think about Wilhelm and Margaret?
(a) He thinks Wilhelm should stop giving her so much money.
(b) He thinks Wilhelm should move back in.
(c) He thinks Wilhelm and Margaret should renew their vows.
(d) He thinks Wilhelm should kidnap his sons and run away.
5. Why does Wilhelm trust Tamkin?
(a) Because they have mutual friends.
(b) Because he listens sympathetically to Wilhelm's problems and tries to help.
(c) Because Tamkin is famous.
(d) Because Dr. Adler trusts Tamkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who thinks, "They adore money! Holy money! Beautiful money!"
2. Why is Margaret happy with the way things are?
3. What two items help Wilhelm to conceal what he's feeling?
4. What is the only thing Margaret asks for from Wilhelm?
5. Who said, "Well, Wilky, here we are under the same roof again, after all these years"?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)