|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tamkin insist upon instead of going to the market?
(a) On taking a swim.
(b) On reading the paper.
(c) On having his breakfast.
(d) On getting a massage.
2. Does Wilhelm consider himself a good conversationalist?
(a) Yes, especially with his father.
(b) Yes, but not with his father.
(c) No he does not.
(d) He doesn't really like to talk.
3. What meal do Wilhelm and his father share almost every day?
(d) High tea.
4. Who thinks, "They adore money! Holy money! Beautiful money!"
(a) The clerk at the front desk.
(b) Dr. Perls.
(c) Dr. Adler.
5. Why is Margaret happy with the way things are?
(a) Because she's trying to win Wilhelm back.
(b) Because she loves Wilhelm.
(c) Because Wilhelm is paying her more than she'd get in a divorce settlement.
(d) Because she just doesn't care.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person who believes that Catherine is an artist?
2. What does Wilhelm's father still call him?
3. What does Wilhelm's own son call him?
4. What is Wilhelm's main reason for moving to Hollywood?
5. Who says, "You really are a killer-diller."?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)