|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said the following: "Oh, Father, it's nice of you to give me this medical advice, but steam isn't going to cure what ails me."?
(b) Mr. Perls.
(c) Dr. Adler.
2. Why can't Wilhelm figure Tamkin out?
(a) Because he wants to believe him but the gossip is compelling.
(b) Because he doesn't know how to form his own opinion.
(c) He isn't trying to figure him out at all.
(d) Because Tamkin won't speak to him.
3. What does Margaret want Wilhelm to pay for in regard to their sons?
(a) Soccer lessons.
(b) Education insurance policies her mother had taken out on the boys before she died.
(c) Private school.
(d) Clothes for school.
4. What gift does Tamkin give to Wilhelm?
(a) A book.
(b) A poem.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A donation.
5. How much money does Tamkin invest?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Wilhelm invest with Tamkin?
2. Who is the only person who believes that Catherine is an artist?
3. What career did Wilhelm have that helped him conceal his troubles?
4. What approach does Dr. Tamkin convince Wilhelm to use in the stock market?
5. What is troubling about the money Tamkin invested?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)