|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilhelm blame himself for at breakfast?
(a) Not being able to stand up to Margaret.
(b) Talking too much.
(c) Not being kind enough to Mr. Perls.
(d) Drinking too much Coca Cola.
2. Why doesn't Wilhelm have enough money for rent?
(a) Because he's spent it on psychology sessions with Dr. Tamkin.
(b) Because he's losing it all playing games of gin.
(c) Because he's invested it in the stock market.
(d) Because he's buying clothes that are too expensive.
3. What keeps Wilhelm from letting his father have it?
(a) His father's age.
(b) A promise to his mother.
(c) The respect Wilhelm has for his father.
(d) His father's weight.
4. Specifically, in which market do Tamkin and Wilhelm invest?
(a) In the products market.
(b) They just invest in general.
(c) In the services market.
(d) In the commodities market.
5. What do Dr. Adler and Mr. Perls think of Tamkin?
(a) They think he is a genius.
(b) They think he is a criminal.
(c) They think he is a fraud.
(d) They think he is a cool cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Wilhelm, who would Dr. Adler like to be rid of?
2. What is Wilhelm's relationship to his wife, Margaret?
3. What does Wilhelm's father still call him?
4. Does Wilhelm consider himself a good conversationalist?
5. What does Wilhelm compare himself to when he sees his reflection in the glass?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)