|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When defending his drugs because they give him a boost against certain things, Wilhelm stops just short of what word?
2. Why did Wilhelm change his name when he got to Hollywood?
(a) Wilhelm's father encouraged it.
(b) It was an attempt at gaining freedom.
(c) Wilhelm always hated his name and couldn't wait to change it.
(d) Maurice Venice demanded it.
3. What does Dr. Adler brag that Wilhelm's career is?
(d) Sales executive.
4. What two items help Wilhelm to conceal what he's feeling?
(a) His vest and his hat.
(b) His suit and his watch.
(c) His cigar and his hat.
(d) His hat and his gloves.
5. How do Rubin and Wilhelm know each other?
(a) They are both staying at the hotel.
(b) Their fathers are cousins.
(c) A nightly game of gin.
(d) They met on the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who thinks, "They adore money! Holy money! Beautiful money!"
2. What approach does Dr. Tamkin convince Wilhelm to use in the stock market?
3. What does Dr. Adler refuse to help Wilhelm with?
4. What does Wilhelm eat after Mr. Perls leaves?
5. Who is the only person who believes that Catherine is an artist?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)