|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said, "Well, Wilky, here we are under the same roof again, after all these years"?
(b) Dr. Adler.
(d) Mr. Perls.
2. Which of the following does Dr. Adler NOT prescribe for Wilhelm to feel better about himself?
(a) Prescription drugs.
(b) Steam baths.
3. What approach does Dr. Tamkin convince Wilhelm to use in the stock market?
(a) A psychological approach.
(b) An historical approach.
(c) A statistical approach.
(d) A logical approach.
4. Who says, "And I want nobody on my back. Get off!"
(c) Dr. Adler
5. According to Tamkin, the best way to win in the market is to:
(a) Use a psychological approach.
(b) Play it safe.
(c) Use lots of money to invest.
(d) Be aggressive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maurice Venice turn out to be?
2. According to Dr. Adler, why has Wilhelm failed?
3. How do Rubin and Wilhelm know each other?
4. When did Wilhelm leave college to go to Hollywood?
5. What is Wilhelm's relationship to his wife, Margaret?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)