|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Wilhelm by the throat, and is strangling him?
(d) Dr. Adler.
2. Why does Wilhelm trust Tamkin?
(a) Because Tamkin is famous.
(b) Because they have mutual friends.
(c) Because he listens sympathetically to Wilhelm's problems and tries to help.
(d) Because Dr. Adler trusts Tamkin.
3. Although Wilhelm did not graduate from college, he sometimes lies and says he attended which institution?
(a) Mississippi State University.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Pennsylvania State University.
(d) University of Pennsylvania.
4. According to Wilhelm, who would Dr. Adler like to be rid of?
(a) Wilhelm and his sister.
(b) Wilhelm and Dr. Perls.
(c) All the guests at the hotel.
(d) Wilhelm and Margaret.
5. What does Wilhelm expect from his father that he can't seem to get?
(a) Psychological advice.
(c) Stock market advice.
(d) Medical advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said the following: "Oh, Father, it's nice of you to give me this medical advice, but steam isn't going to cure what ails me."?
2. What floor of the hotel does Wilhelm live on?
3. Wilhelm receives a complaint from Margaret about what?
4. What does Wilhelm eat after Mr. Perls leaves?
5. What floor of the hotel does Dr. Adler live on?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)