|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Wilhelm's dog?
2. Who said the following: "Oh, Father, it's nice of you to give me this medical advice, but steam isn't going to cure what ails me."?
(c) Dr. Adler.
(d) Mr. Perls.
3. When defending his drugs because they give him a boost against certain things, Wilhelm stops just short of what word?
4. Why is Dr. Adler admired by everyone?
(a) Because of his distinguished career as an orthodontist.
(b) Because of his distinguished career as a diagnostician and lecturer in internal medicine.
(c) Because of his distinguished career as a psychologist.
(d) Because his son is remarkably successful.
5. At breakfast, what does Wilhelm take that bothers his father?
(d) He doesn't take anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Wilhelm, which magazine featured an article on Dr. Tamkin?
2. When did Wilhelm leave college to go to Hollywood?
3. Why is Wilhelm not divorced from Margaret?
4. What are Wilhelm and Tamkin doing together at the beginning of the novel?
5. After every encounter with Dr. Adler, what does Wilhelm feel?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)