|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Wilhelm have enough money for rent?
(a) Because he's spent it on psychology sessions with Dr. Tamkin.
(b) Because he's buying clothes that are too expensive.
(c) Because he's losing it all playing games of gin.
(d) Because he's invested it in the stock market.
2. Who pressured Maurice Venice to give Wilhelm a shot at Hollywood?
(c) Wilhelm's mother.
(d) Dr. Adler.
3. What stage name does Wilhelm Adler take on when he arrives in Hollywood?
(a) Wilky Adler.
(b) Thomas Wilhelm.
(c) Tommy Adler.
(d) Tommy Wilhelm.
4. Who said, "Well, Wilky, here we are under the same roof again, after all these years"?
(c) Dr. Adler.
(d) Mr. Perls.
5. What does Wilhelm think of Mr. Perls?
(a) He finds his look repulsive and resents his presence at breakfast.
(b) He thinks Mr. Perls is very wise.
(c) He dislikes Mr. Perls because he is very rude.
(d) He thinks Mr. Perls is a wonderful old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What career did Wilhelm's mother encourage him to try?
2. Does Wilhelm consider himself a good conversationalist?
3. What is Wilhelm's main reason for moving to Hollywood?
4. According to Wilhelm, which magazine featured an article on Dr. Tamkin?
5. Why is Wilhelm not divorced from Margaret?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)