|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said, "Well, Wilky, here we are under the same roof again, after all these years"?
(a) Mr. Perls.
(b) Dr. Adler.
2. According to Wilhelm, which magazine featured an article on Dr. Tamkin?
(a) The New Yorker magazine.
(b) Life magazine.
(c) Fortune magazine.
(d) Time magazine.
3. Why does Wilhelm trust Tamkin?
(a) Because Dr. Adler trusts Tamkin.
(b) Because he listens sympathetically to Wilhelm's problems and tries to help.
(c) Because Tamkin is famous.
(d) Because they have mutual friends.
4. What does Wilhelm think of Mr. Perls?
(a) He finds his look repulsive and resents his presence at breakfast.
(b) He dislikes Mr. Perls because he is very rude.
(c) He thinks Mr. Perls is very wise.
(d) He thinks Mr. Perls is a wonderful old man.
5. What does Wilhelm's own son call him?
(a) A hummingbird.
(b) A humboldt.
(c) A bear.
(d) A hummuspotamus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wilhelm whine about during breakfast with Dr. Adler and Mr. Perls?
2. What approach does Dr. Tamkin convince Wilhelm to use in the stock market?
3. Why was Dr. Adler never around in Wilhelm's childhood?
4. What career did Wilhelm have that helped him conceal his troubles?
5. Which career does Wilhelm's mother want him to consider instead of acting?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)