|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Margaret happy with the way things are?
(a) Because she just doesn't care.
(b) Because she loves Wilhelm.
(c) Because she's trying to win Wilhelm back.
(d) Because Wilhelm is paying her more than she'd get in a divorce settlement.
2. Which career does Wilhelm's mother want him to consider instead of acting?
3. What is Wilhelm's relationship to his wife, Margaret?
(a) Their marriage was never official.
(b) They are separated.
(c) They are divorced.
(d) They are married.
4. What approach does Dr. Tamkin convince Wilhelm to use in the stock market?
(a) An historical approach.
(b) A psychological approach.
(c) A statistical approach.
(d) A logical approach.
5. What career did Wilhelm have that helped him conceal his troubles?
(a) A magician.
(b) A salesman.
(c) An actor.
(d) A chef.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wilhelm think of his father's relationship with this mother?
2. Where did Wilhelm work as a sales executive?
3. Why was Dr. Adler never around in Wilhelm's childhood?
4. Does Wilhelm consider himself a good conversationalist?
5. What two items help Wilhelm to conceal what he's feeling?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)