|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cautions Wilhelm against trusting Dr. Tamkin?
(b) Dr. Adler.
(c) Maurice Venice.
(d) Mr. Perls.
2. Why did Wilhelm change his name when he got to Hollywood?
(a) It was an attempt at gaining freedom.
(b) Maurice Venice demanded it.
(c) Wilhelm always hated his name and couldn't wait to change it.
(d) Wilhelm's father encouraged it.
3. Dr. Adler loves to brag about his son's career as a sales executive and corresponding salary. How does he describe his son's salary?
(a) In the millions.
(b) In the five figures.
(c) In the six figures.
(d) In the four figures.
4. What does Wilhelm drink for breakfast?
(b) Orange juice.
(d) Coca Cola.
5. When did Wilhelm leave college to go to Hollywood?
(a) In his junior year.
(b) In his sophomore year.
(c) In his senior year.
(d) In his freshman year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dr. Adler's former career?
2. What two items help Wilhelm to conceal what he's feeling?
3. What career did Wilhelm have that helped him conceal his troubles?
4. Why did Wilhelm respond to the letter from the talent scout?
5. What stage name does Wilhelm Adler take on when he arrives in Hollywood?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)