|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wilhelm recalls being sick with the flu. What did he ask Margaret to do for him while he was sick?
(a) Leave him alone.
(b) Read poetry to him.
(c) Play gin with him.
(d) Sing to him.
2. According to Wilhelm, which magazine featured an article on Dr. Tamkin?
(a) The New Yorker magazine.
(b) Fortune magazine.
(c) Time magazine.
(d) Life magazine.
3. When did Wilhelm leave college to go to Hollywood?
(a) In his sophomore year.
(b) In his junior year.
(c) In his freshman year.
(d) In his senior year.
4. Why did Wilhelm change his name when he got to Hollywood?
(a) Wilhelm's father encouraged it.
(b) It was an attempt at gaining freedom.
(c) Wilhelm always hated his name and couldn't wait to change it.
(d) Maurice Venice demanded it.
5. When Wilhelm needs peace and quiet, where does he go in his mind?
(a) To his house in Roxbury.
(b) To the house where he grew up.
(c) To the house where his sons live.
(d) To the pool at the Hotel Gloriana.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which commodity does Wilhelm believe his money is in?
2. What did Wilhelm sign that would give Tamkin the authority to speculate with his money?
3. Dr. Adler loves to brag about his son's career as a sales executive and corresponding salary. How does he describe his son's salary?
4. What was Dr. Adler's former career?
5. What do Wilhelm and Tamkin do instead of going over to the market?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)