|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Adler loves to brag about his son's career as a sales executive and corresponding salary. How does he describe his son's salary?
(a) In the five figures.
(b) In the four figures.
(c) In the six figures.
(d) In the millions.
2. When did Wilhelm leave college to go to Hollywood?
(a) In his senior year.
(b) In his junior year.
(c) In his freshman year.
(d) In his sophomore year.
3. Wilhelm receives a complaint from Margaret about what?
(a) His dirty clothes.
(b) She wants him home with his family.
(c) A postdated check.
(d) An unpaid bill.
4. What career did Wilhelm have that helped him conceal his troubles?
(a) An actor.
(b) A salesman.
(c) A chef.
(d) A magician.
5. Which of the following is an invention of Dr. Tamkin's?
(a) An underwater suit for penguins.
(b) An electrical device for truck drivers to shock them awake when they doze off.
(c) A machine that accurately predicts which stocks will rise.
(d) A special hat for fishing boat captains to predict the weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wilhelm think of Mr. Perls?
2. Who does Dr. Adler always boast about to his friends?
3. What does Wilhelm think of his father's relationship with this mother?
4. What does a recommendation from Maurice Venice mean in Hollywood?
5. Why is Margaret happy with the way things are?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)