|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In contrast to Dr. Adler, what about Tamkin is appealing?
(a) He doesn't tell Wilhelm to stop using drugs.
(b) He will happily go see Dodger games with Wilhelm and his sons.
(c) He will give Wilhelm money if he needs it.
(d) He is always understanding of Wilhelm's problems.
2. Which character thinks, ""I am an idiot. I have no reserve."
(c) Dr. Adler.
(d) Mr. Perls.
3. Wilhelm realizes that the name for his true soul may be which name given to him by his grandfather?
4. Who says, "And I want nobody on my back. Get off!"
(a) Dr. Adler
5. Who thinks, "They adore money! Holy money! Beautiful money!"
(a) Dr. Adler.
(c) Dr. Perls.
(d) The clerk at the front desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stage name does Wilhelm Adler take on when he arrives in Hollywood?
2. How much money does Tamkin invest?
3. What is troubling about the money Tamkin invested?
4. Why is it too late for Wilhelm to make any decisions about Tamkin's character?
5. What does Wilhelm whine about during breakfast with Dr. Adler and Mr. Perls?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)