|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Wilhelm marry his girlfriend in Roxbury?
(a) Because he didn't make enough money.
(b) Because he wasn't divorced.
(c) Because he didn't want anybody on his back.
(d) Because she didn't love him.
2. Who cautions Wilhelm against trusting Dr. Tamkin?
(a) Maurice Venice.
(c) Mr. Perls.
(d) Dr. Adler.
3. What does Margaret want Wilhelm to pay for in regard to their sons?
(a) Private school.
(b) Clothes for school.
(c) Education insurance policies her mother had taken out on the boys before she died.
(d) Soccer lessons.
4. Wilhelm leaves a note for his dad at the front desk of his hotel and asks him for what?
(a) To pay his bill at the restaurant.
(b) To join him and Tamkin for dinner that night.
(c) To pay his rent this month.
(d) To join him for a massage in the hotel spa.
5. Why does Wilhelm trust Tamkin?
(a) Because Dr. Adler trusts Tamkin.
(b) Because they have mutual friends.
(c) Because Tamkin is famous.
(d) Because he listens sympathetically to Wilhelm's problems and tries to help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Margaret happy with the way things are?
2. Why was Dr. Adler never around in Wilhelm's childhood?
3. Who said, "Well, Wilky, here we are under the same roof again, after all these years"?
4. What does Dr. Adler suggest that Wilhelm cut back on?
5. What stage name does Wilhelm Adler take on when he arrives in Hollywood?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)