|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing Margaret asks for from Wilhelm?
2. What meal do Wilhelm and his father share almost every day?
(d) High tea.
3. At breakfast, what does Wilhelm take that bothers his father?
(a) He doesn't take anything.
4. When the prices for rye rise, what does Wilhelm want to do?
(a) Wait and see what the prices will do in an hour.
(b) Keep their shares.
(c) Sell their shares.
(d) He wants to do whatever Tamkin thinks they should do.
5. Why couldn't Wilhelm marry his girlfriend in Roxbury?
(a) Because he didn't want anybody on his back.
(b) Because he wasn't divorced.
(c) Because she didn't love him.
(d) Because he didn't make enough money.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 3, which character leaves the room first?
2. What is Wilhelm's relationship to his wife, Margaret?
3. Why is Wilhelm not divorced from Margaret?
4. Why does Dr. Adler's daughter, Catherine, want money?
5. What does Wilhelm eat after Mr. Perls leaves?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)