|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In reality, in what commodity has Tamkin moved Wilhelm's money?
2. How much does Wilhelm say he needs to get by for his wife and two boys per year?
(a) A hundred grand.
(b) Ten grand.
(c) Fifty grand.
(d) Fifteen grand.
3. What is the name of Wilhelm's dog?
4. Why doesn't Wilhelm have enough money for rent?
(a) Because he's spent it on psychology sessions with Dr. Tamkin.
(b) Because he's losing it all playing games of gin.
(c) Because he's buying clothes that are too expensive.
(d) Because he's invested it in the stock market.
5. Wilhelm receives a complaint from Margaret about what?
(a) An unpaid bill.
(b) His dirty clothes.
(c) A postdated check.
(d) She wants him home with his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said, "Well, Wilky, here we are under the same roof again, after all these years"?
2. Wilhelm recalls being sick with the flu. What did he ask Margaret to do for him while he was sick?
3. How much have Wilhelm and Tamkin invested together?
4. Why does Dr. Adler's daughter, Catherine, want money?
5. Which speech impediment is exaggerated whenever Wilhelm speaks with his dad?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)