|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Wilhelm's dog?
2. Why does Dr. Adler's daughter, Catherine, want money?
(a) She wants to invest it in the stock market.
(b) She wants to rent a gallery for an exhibition.
(c) She wants to go back to school and get a graduate degree.
(d) She wants to backpack around Europe.
3. What does a neurotic character do, according to Tamkin?
(a) He keeps changing his mind.
(b) He doesn't know how to invest.
(c) He talks a lot.
(d) He does nothing.
4. According to Dr. Adler, why has Wilhelm failed?
(a) Because Wilhelm is not smart.
(b) Because Wilhelm is not a risk taker.
(c) Because Wilhelm is just unlucky.
(d) Because Wilhelm is self-indulgent.
5. What does Tamkin brag about to Wilhelm?
(a) He brags about all the people he knows at the stock market.
(b) He brags about the money he has made in the market.
(c) He brags about all the people he has helped.
(d) He brags about the lives he has saved.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "...as a salesman you are basically an artist type. the seller is in the visionary sphere of the business function. And then you're an actor, too."
2. Who said, "Well, Wilky, here we are under the same roof again, after all these years"?
3. Why doesn't Wilhelm have enough money for rent?
4. At breakfast, what does Wilhelm take that bothers his father?
5. Who clears two hundred a week by investing only in soy beans?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)