|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Point Three of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
2. What is the title of Part VIII, Chapter 34?
3. Collier writes that by invoking the power of God daily, men will what?
4. Will is the expression of what in man, according to Collier?
5. Where did Albert Lewis Pelton start out?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is man's Creative Power comprised of?
2. What Biblical allusions does Collier make in Part VI, Chapter 25?
3. How is Albert Lewis Pelton described in his beginnings in Part VIII, Chapter 29?
4. Describe the Art of Creation. What does it entail?
5. What does Collier assert man gains from connection with God?
6. Why does Collier discuss J. Paul Getty in Part VIII, Chapter 32?
7. What is the result of Creative Imagination?
8. What last example does Collier cite in Part VIII, Chapter 34 as a success story using his methods?
9. What is the Creative Ideal?
10. What did Albert Lewis Pelton write about the subconscious in The Creed of the Conquering Chief?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Definite Ideal, Concentrated Will, and Dynamic Idealization. How do the components of Creative Power embody the individual?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the process of Creative Composition and its relationship to the Subconscious Mind. How does Collier suggest one tap into one's Subconscious?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the definition of a Positive Mental Attitude and how it applies to the Formula of Success. How does Collier differentiate Positive and Negative Attitudes?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)