|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The result of Jack London's formula for "storiettes" resulted in stock forms used like what?
2. What is Point One of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
3. What do not help on a journey to success; rather they delay or actually halt all forward progress?
4. What is Point Five of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
5. According to Collier, in the act of being Creative, man participates in what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Lord George Germain? What was he ordered to do in Part VI, Chapter 26?
2. Describe the Art of Creation. What does it entail?
3. What does Collier write of the ability to strengthen the Will?
4. How does Collier define Will?
5. What are the first four of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
6. What does Collier write of the Greeks in Part VIII, Chapter 32?
7. What is the Creative Ideal?
8. What is man's Creative Power comprised of?
9. What did Albert Lewis Pelton write about the subconscious in The Creed of the Conquering Chief?
10. What does Collier write in response to questions of doubts and fear in Part VII, Chapter 28?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Alex Osborn, Henry Ford and Clarence Budington Kelland. How did each of these individuals succeed following methods like those the author presents?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the definition and process of Treasure Mapping. How does this process serve to help mental visualization of one's goals?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the definition of a Positive Mental Attitude and how it applies to the Formula of Success. How does Collier differentiate Positive and Negative Attitudes?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)