|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Collier writes that by invoking the power of God daily, men will what?
2. The Greeks were facing demand for unconditional surrender from whom in Part VIII, Chapter 32?
3. Collier writes that by meditating, man places himself in the presence of what, from whom all excellent creative ideas are received?
4. What is the title of Part VIII?
5. Where was a directive from the British War Office sending General Howe in Collier's example from Part VI, Chapter 26?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Lord George Germain? What was he ordered to do in Part VI, Chapter 26?
2. What does Collier write of failure and of Faith in Part VI, Chapter 25?
3. What does Collier claim of America in Part VIII, Chapter 34?
4. What does Collier assert man gains from connection with God?
5. Describe the Art of Creation. What does it entail?
6. What does Collier propose for those facing creative blocks in Part VII, Chapter 28?
7. How does Collier compare those who live in favorable versus unfavorable environments?
8. What must the individual do after completing the written plan, as described in Part V, Chapter 20?
9. What is the result of Creative Imagination?
10. How is Albert Lewis Pelton described in his beginnings in Part VIII, Chapter 29?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the definition and process of Treasure Mapping. How does this process serve to help mental visualization of one's goals?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Francis Thompson and the Biblical allusions in Part IV, Chapter 13. What is the theme and focus of "The Hound of Heaven"?
Essay Topic 3
Define Creative Power, Personal Power and All Power, and discuss the theological components of Collier's philosophies. How encompassing are Collier's views on religion?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)