|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What harsh, inhospitable climate does Collier use as an example in Part VI, Chapter 24?
2. According to Albert Lewis Pelton, Genius is the highest form of creation, and ultimately it is Mind Power turned into what?
3. The final example Collier gives in Part VIII, Chapter 34 is of a young couple who purchase what?
4. Where did Albert Lewis Pelton start out?
5. What was a Christian movement that had a following in Europe, China, Africa, Australia, Scandinavia and America in the 1920s and 30s?
Short Essay Questions
1. What last example does Collier cite in Part VIII, Chapter 34 as a success story using his methods?
2. What does Collier write of the ability to strengthen the Will?
3. How does Collier compare those who live in favorable versus unfavorable environments?
4. What does Collier claim of America in Part VIII, Chapter 34?
5. What is the MRA and who established it?
6. What millionaire opportunities does Collier cite in Part VIII, Chapter 33? What must one remember?
7. What happened to General Burgoyne's forces, due to Lord George Germain's actions?
8. What does the 1965 a1965 issue of "Time" is excerpted for this chapter entitled, "How to Become a Millionaire" state about opportunity?
9. What does Collier write of the Greeks in Part VIII, Chapter 32?
10. What does Collier write in response to questions of doubts and fear in Part VII, Chapter 28?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Definite Ideal, Concentrated Will, and Dynamic Idealization. How do the components of Creative Power embody the individual?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the relationship between Desire Power and the subconscious mind. What is the relationship between the subconscious and conscious minds and how should one attempt to control the subconscious?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Albert Einstein's philosophies of the mind and imagination. Why do Collier and Einstein believe that creativity is of more importance?
This section contains 895 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)