|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the Appendix of the book?
2. When did Jack London die?
3. What is Point Four of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
4. Where did Albert Lewis Pelton start out?
5. Jack London created a formula wherein part one had a pair of lovers split apart, part two reunites them through some event or act, and then what happens in part three?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Creative Ideal?
2. What must the individual do after completing the written plan, as described in Part V, Chapter 20?
3. Why does Collier discuss J. Paul Getty in Part VIII, Chapter 32?
4. What is the subject of the excerpt from Pelton's The Creed of the Conquering Chief?
5. What millionaire opportunities does Collier cite in Part VIII, Chapter 33? What must one remember?
6. What does Collier write of failure and of Faith in Part VI, Chapter 25?
7. What does Collier claim of America in Part VIII, Chapter 34?
8. How did Albert Lewis Pelton achieve success?
9. What last example does Collier cite in Part VIII, Chapter 34 as a success story using his methods?
10. What does the 1965 a1965 issue of "Time" is excerpted for this chapter entitled, "How to Become a Millionaire" state about opportunity?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the importance of Ideal Desire, and analyze different methods in which one may focus his/her intentions. How does imagination play into this process?
Essay Topic 2
Describe and discuss Selwyn James' interpretation of Imagination. Do you agree with his assertion? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the Will and Ego from the perspective of Robert Collier and Sigmund Freud. How did Freud define these human elements differently?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)