|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The fifth rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
2. What is a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by the absence of cause of events that can be predicted?
3. In what field of business did the author of Part V, Chapter 16 succeed?
4. Collier's position states that the Desire Power works on what of the individual, influencing, guiding, directing him?
5. According to Collier, in order to be successful an individual must be a careful guardian of his Mental Attitude, by incorporating ideas and behaviors that are what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first component which creativity is broken down into in Part V, Chapter 17?
2. What does Collier state about Mental Attitude in Part IV, Chapter 11?
3. How does Constructive Imagination aid in mapping out projects?
4. What does the article from Dun's Review and Modern Industry say of imagination in Part V, Chapter 17?
5. What obstacles does one face in finding one's desires, according to Collier?
6. What does Collier assert is a smart way to go about determining one's Ideal Desire in Part V, Chapter 19?
7. What great men does Selwyn James describe in Part V, Chapter 15?
8. How does desire differentiate between employees and individuals, according to Collier?
9. What great entrepreneurs and thinkers are described in Part V, Chapter 16?
10. What does Collier write of the man who flees God?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the importance of Ideal Desire, and analyze different methods in which one may focus his/her intentions. How does imagination play into this process?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Robert Collier's definition of Faith and how it applies to the Formula of Success. What is the Formula of Success?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the definition and process of Treasure Mapping. How does this process serve to help mental visualization of one's goals?
This section contains 993 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)