Mid-Book Test (up to Part V, Chapter 20)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. When was Robert Collier born?
2. What poem by Francis Thompson is cited in Part IV, Chapter 13?
3. Who said "Imagination is more important than knowledge"?
4. What is the way of evaluating the positivity of one's mental state by asking the question, will this tend to make me better, stronger, and more efficient?
5. Who was just a poor peasant girl and yet she was able to save the entire country of France?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a...
This section contains 1,166 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)