|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many secrets does Collier put forth, claiming that they will completely change the life of the individual who takes his words to heart and makes a concentrated effort to apply his principles in the book?
2. What is the branch of mathematics concerned with analysis of random phenomena?
3. According to Collier, few people actually know what?
4. According to who, circumstances do not happen to men, they are created?
5. What is the first component of Creativity, according to Collier?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Constructive Imagination aid in mapping out projects?
2. What is the first component which creativity is broken down into in Part V, Chapter 17?
3. What does Collier write of the man who flees God?
4. What great entrepreneurs and thinkers are described in Part V, Chapter 16?
5. Collier cites an example of Annie, a poverty stricken girl who is delighted to find a job as an errand girl for a fashionable Fifth Avenue dress shop in Part III, Chapter 9. What does Annie do to achieve her goals?
6. How does Collier define Faith? What is its importance?
7. What great men does Selwyn James describe in Part V, Chapter 15?
8. What is desire the key to, according to Collier?
9. What does Collier assert is a smart way to go about determining one's Ideal Desire in Part V, Chapter 19?
10. What does Alex Osborn write about in Part V, Chapter 16?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the Church of Scientology and the concept of Faith Healing. When and where was Faith Healing originated?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Robert Collier's definition of Faith and how it applies to the Formula of Success. What is the Formula of Success?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the process of Creative Composition and its relationship to the Subconscious Mind. How does Collier suggest one tap into one's Subconscious?
This section contains 1,028 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)