|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Robert Collier die?
2. Who wrote the article that comprises Part V, Chapter 16?
3. According to the author, part of the problem with the belief in imagination today is that many executives believe that creative thinking is only found where?
4. How many secrets does Collier put forth, claiming that they will completely change the life of the individual who takes his words to heart and makes a concentrated effort to apply his principles in the book?
5. In Part IV, Chapter 13, Collier tells the individual that he is not material, but is ____ and that as such he or she is in complete control of Life, Consciousness, and Will.
Short Essay Questions
1. What great men does Selwyn James describe in Part V, Chapter 15?
2. What is the General Rule? What is its first step?
3. What does Collier quote from the Bible about desire in Part IV, Chapter 10?
4. How does Collier define God in his philosophy?
5. What does Collier assert is a smart way to go about determining one's Ideal Desire in Part V, Chapter 19?
6. What does the article from Dun's Review and Modern Industry say of imagination in Part V, Chapter 17?
7. What example does Collier use to demonstrate the Law of Ambition in Part II, Chapter 2?
8. What is the first secret of Collier's multi-step system, describe in Part I, Chapter 1?
9. What does Collier state about Mental Attitude in Part IV, Chapter 11?
10. What is Collier's position about man's ability to fulfill his dreams?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the Church of Scientology and the concept of Faith Healing. When and where was Faith Healing originated?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the definition and process of Treasure Mapping. How does this process serve to help mental visualization of one's goals?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Collier's Master Formula of Attainment and examine the origins and influences which can be seen in the rules of the formula. What component is the most difficult and why?
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)