|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
2. According to the author, the question foremost in the minds of most men and women is the one querying how a person can what?
3. According to Collier, Constructive Imagination is the quality found in the _____ of the human species desiring to survive.
4. According to Collier, the ability to do what, of all human abilities, is the most God-like that man possesses, the closest that man can come to Divinity?
5. According to the author of Part V, Chapter 16, the very heart of every American business is its what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Albert Lewis Pelton achieve success?
2. How is Albert Lewis Pelton described in his beginnings in Part VIII, Chapter 29?
3. What does Collier quote from the Bible about desire in Part IV, Chapter 10?
4. What obstacles does one face in finding one's desires, according to Collier?
5. How does Collier define Faith? What is its importance?
6. What does the 1965 a1965 issue of "Time" is excerpted for this chapter entitled, "How to Become a Millionaire" state about opportunity?
7. What must the individual do after completing the written plan, as described in Part V, Chapter 20?
8. What example does Collier use to demonstrate the Law of Ambition in Part II, Chapter 2?
9. What does Collier assert is a smart way to go about determining one's Ideal Desire in Part V, Chapter 19?
10. What is Treasure Mapping?
Essay Topic 1
Describe and discuss Collier's definitions of Ambition and Desire. How are the two related?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the author Robert Collier, the New Thought Movement, and the overall principles and subjects within "Secret of the Ages". What was the book's success rate when it was published?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Alex Osborn, Henry Ford and Clarence Budington Kelland. How did each of these individuals succeed following methods like those the author presents?
This section contains 1,372 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)