|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is referred to as the part of the brain that makes itself known to man?
2. The second rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
3. In Part IV, Chapter 10, Collier quotes from the Bible reminding the reader that God helps what?
4. According to the author, the question foremost in the minds of most men and women is the one querying how a person can what?
5. Expounding on his theory of belief, Collier insists that everything desired can be attained provided it is what?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Collier define the subconscious mind?
2. What is desire the key to, according to Collier?
3. What does Collier write of the man who flees God?
4. What are the elements of Collier's Master Formula of Attainment?
5. What does the article from Dun's Review and Modern Industry say of imagination in Part V, Chapter 17?
6. How does desire differentiate between employees and individuals, according to Collier?
7. What, according to Collier, is the most God-like ability man possesses?
8. How does Collier define Positive and Negative in terms of Attitude?
9. What is the first secret of Collier's multi-step system, describe in Part I, Chapter 1?
10. What does Collier state about Mental Attitude in Part IV, Chapter 11?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the Church of Scientology and the concept of Faith Healing. When and where was Faith Healing originated?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the definition of a Positive Mental Attitude and how it applies to the Formula of Success. How does Collier differentiate Positive and Negative Attitudes?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the importance of Ideal Desire, and analyze different methods in which one may focus his/her intentions. How does imagination play into this process?
This section contains 948 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)