|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The fifth rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
2. According to Collier, few people actually know what?
3. What does Collier refer to as the Supreme Presence Power as well as Good, as God, as Divinity.?
4. According to the author, part of the problem with the belief in imagination today is that many executives believe that creative thinking is only found where?
5. What is the second component of Creativity, according to Collier?
Short Essay Questions
1. What, according to Collier, is the most God-like ability man possesses?
2. What is desire the key to, according to Collier?
3. What is the first component which creativity is broken down into in Part V, Chapter 17?
4. What are the elements of Collier's Master Formula of Attainment?
5. What does Collier write of the man who flees God?
6. How does desire differentiate between employees and individuals, according to Collier?
7. What is Treasure Mapping?
8. What is the General Rule? What is its first step?
9. What metaphor does Collier use to describe desire in Part II, Chapter 2?
10. What does Collier state about Mental Attitude in Part IV, Chapter 11?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Albert Einstein's philosophies of the mind and imagination. Why do Collier and Einstein believe that creativity is of more importance?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the author Robert Collier, the New Thought Movement, and the overall principles and subjects within "Secret of the Ages". What was the book's success rate when it was published?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the importance of Ideal Desire, and analyze different methods in which one may focus his/her intentions. How does imagination play into this process?
This section contains 998 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)