|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far from home were the Greeks in Collier's description in Part VIII, Chapter 32?
(a) 500 miles.
(b) 1,500 miles.
(c) 975 miles.
(d) 650 miles.
2. Where was General Howe stationed in Collier's example from Part VI, Chapter 26?
(c) New York.
3. In Part V, Chapter 20, Collier writes that after the creation of the written plan and the evaluation of absolutely everything that could be associated with the project, then the individual must be ready to approach the project with what?
(a) Creative Composition.
(b) The Law of Ambition.
(c) Renewed vigor.
(d) Master Formula of Attainment.
4. According to Collier, after the words "I AM" come what words?
(a) I DID.
(b) I WILL.
(c) I WANT.
(d) I SHOULD.
5. According to Collier, he who lives in a favorable environment will have to work very hard to avoid what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Collier illuminates the fact that most things man worries about what?
2. Where did Albert Lewis Pelton start out?
3. What refers to any of a family of practices in which the practitioner trains his or her mind, or self-induces a mode of consciousness, in order to realize some benefit?
4. What metaphor does Collier use in Part V, Chapter 21 that has been known, over time, to crack and displace heavy concrete rock?
5. What refers to that which is of or pertaining to seeing or sight?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the result of Creative Imagination?
2. What did Albert Lewis Pelton write about the subconscious in The Creed of the Conquering Chief?
3. How is Albert Lewis Pelton described in his beginnings in Part VIII, Chapter 29?
4. What does Collier write of failure and of Faith in Part VI, Chapter 25?
5. What is the MRA and who established it?
6. What does Collier write is the source of courage and stamina?
7. Why does Collier discuss J. Paul Getty in Part VIII, Chapter 32?
8. What is man's Creative Power comprised of?
9. Describe the Art of Creation. What does it entail?
10. What does Collier write of the Greeks in Part VIII, Chapter 32?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)