|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to that concerned with abstract thought or subjects, as existence, causality, or truth?
(c) Superconscious Mind.
(d) Universal Mind.
2. What is Point Five of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
(a) Don't waste time.
(b) Always try to improve.
(c) Accepting risk is necessary.
(d) A strong will is mandatory for success.
3. What harsh, inhospitable climate does Collier use as an example in Part VI, Chapter 24?
(a) The Yukon.
(c) New England.
4. Regarding the question about eliminating doubts and fear, Collier responds that such negative emotions use what?
(a) Desire Power.
(b) Too much brain power.
(c) A great deal of energy.
(d) Positive reserves.
5. What does the MRA stand for?
(a) The Many Religions Association.
(b) The Moral Re-Armament group.
(c) The Moral Religious Authority.
(d) The Mainstream Religion Act.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Albert Lewis Pelton, Genius is the highest form of creation, and ultimately it is Mind Power turned into what?
2. What business did Albert Lewis Pelton develop which made him rich?
3. Who insists that the only way to get wealthy is to own one's own business, to be frugal and economize both personally and in business, and to forget the hours of nine to five?
4. What is Point Six of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
5. What is the title of Part VIII?
Short Essay Questions
1. What must the individual do after completing the written plan, as described in Part V, Chapter 20?
2. What does Collier write is the source of courage and stamina?
3. How did Albert Lewis Pelton achieve success?
4. Describe the Art of Creation. What does it entail?
5. What does Collier propose for those facing creative blocks in Part VII, Chapter 28?
6. What does Collier write of the ability to strengthen the Will?
7. What is man's Creative Power comprised of?
8. What Biblical allusions does Collier make in Part VI, Chapter 25?
9. Why does Collier discuss J. Paul Getty in Part VIII, Chapter 32?
10. What does Collier write of the Greeks in Part VIII, Chapter 32?
This section contains 964 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)