|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to the mental and emotional strength in facing difficulty, adversity, danger, or temptation courageously?
2. Who was the British Secretary of State of the American colonies?
(a) Lord George Germain.
(b) Lord Steven Holligsworth.
(c) Lord Harvey Buckingham.
(d) Lord Fredrick Smith.
3. What is Point Six of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
(a) Accepting risk is necessary.
(b) Plot to win.
(c) Don't waste time.
(d) A strong will is mandatory for success.
4. What religious quote does Collier showcase in Part VI, Chapter 25?
(a) "She Who Kneels Before God Can Stand Before Anyone."
(b) "Your talent is Gods gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God."
(c) "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
(d) "Be still and know that I AM God."
5. According to Collier, creative forces draw additional energy from what in such a way as to allow man to give form to his ideas?
(a) The subconscious.
(d) The All Power.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Albert Lewis Pelton have to his name when he started out?
2. What is Point Three of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
3. What is Point Four of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
4. What is Point Five of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
5. Who does Collier write praised God and was freed from prison in Part VI, Chapter 25?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Lord George Germain? What was he ordered to do in Part VI, Chapter 26?
2. How did Albert Lewis Pelton achieve success?
3. What does the 1965 a1965 issue of "Time" is excerpted for this chapter entitled, "How to Become a Millionaire" state about opportunity?
4. What is the Creative Ideal?
5. What does Collier write is the source of courage and stamina?
6. What must the individual do after completing the written plan, as described in Part V, Chapter 20?
7. What is man's Creative Power comprised of?
8. What does Collier claim of America in Part VIII, Chapter 34?
9. What is the subject of the excerpt from Pelton's The Creed of the Conquering Chief?
10. What is the MRA and who established it?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)