|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Collier write praised God and was freed from prison in Part VI, Chapter 25?
(a) St. Mark.
(b) St. Paul.
(c) St. Vincent.
(d) St. Peter.
2. What is Point Three of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
(a) Belief in the power of an idea.
(b) Plot to win.
(c) Don't waste time.
(d) Always try to improve.
3. Collier writes that it has been proven over and over that intelligence can be increased and improved by what?
(a) Exercising the brain.
(b) Doing crossword puzzles.
(c) Getting a proper amount of sleep.
(d) Reading books.
4. Collier tells the reader not only to praise God, but to praise him when?
(a) Ahead of time.
(b) In times of poor health.
(c) Every Sunday.
(d) After favorable occurences.
5. Collier writes that one must be sure to hire brains but remember to what?
(a) Use their own brain.
(b) Copywrite everything.
(c) Run the show.
(d) Claim their ideas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Collier writes that the difference between success and failure can be measured by what?
2. Albert Lewis Pelton observes that much of mankind is not challenging their brain and as a result are living what?
3. Who created the MRA?
4. What refers to any of a family of practices in which the practitioner trains his or her mind, or self-induces a mode of consciousness, in order to realize some benefit?
5. What refers to that which is of or pertaining to seeing or sight?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Collier write of failure and of Faith in Part VI, Chapter 25?
2. What does Collier write of the Greeks in Part VIII, Chapter 32?
3. What is the subject of the excerpt from Pelton's The Creed of the Conquering Chief?
4. What analogy does Collier give for forces of the All Power?
5. How is Albert Lewis Pelton described in his beginnings in Part VIII, Chapter 29?
6. What is the Creative Ideal?
7. What millionaire opportunities does Collier cite in Part VIII, Chapter 33? What must one remember?
8. Who was Lord George Germain? What was he ordered to do in Part VI, Chapter 26?
9. What is man's Creative Power comprised of?
10. What last example does Collier cite in Part VIII, Chapter 34 as a success story using his methods?
This section contains 971 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)