|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to that concerned with abstract thought or subjects, as existence, causality, or truth?
(a) Superconscious Mind.
(d) Universal Mind.
2. The result of Jack London's formula for "storiettes" resulted in stock forms used like what?
(a) A mathematics table.
(c) A calendar.
(d) Poker chips.
3. What is Point Three of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
(a) Plot to win.
(b) Always try to improve.
(c) Don't waste time.
(d) Belief in the power of an idea.
4. Collier states that some residents of tropical countries where the climate is temperate with no great need of clothing to protect one from the elements often lack what?
(b) Facial hair.
(c) Survival knowledge.
5. Collier concludes Part VI, Chapter 25 by saying all failures are in the past, and every moment of every day offer what?
(b) Formidable obstacles.
(d) New opportunities.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Albert Lewis Pelton, Genius is the highest form of creation, and ultimately it is Mind Power turned into what?
2. What harsh, inhospitable climate does Collier use as an example in Part VI, Chapter 24?
3. What is Point Two of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
4. What refers to that which is of or pertaining to seeing or sight?
5. Where was the MRA originated?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Albert Lewis Pelton write about the subconscious in The Creed of the Conquering Chief?
2. How is Albert Lewis Pelton described in his beginnings in Part VIII, Chapter 29?
3. What are the last three of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
4. What millionaire opportunities does Collier cite in Part VIII, Chapter 33? What must one remember?
5. What does Collier write of failure and of Faith in Part VI, Chapter 25?
6. How did Albert Lewis Pelton achieve success?
7. What does Collier write of the ability to strengthen the Will?
8. How does Collier compare those who live in favorable versus unfavorable environments?
9. What analogy does Collier give for forces of the All Power?
10. What is the subject of the excerpt from Pelton's The Creed of the Conquering Chief?
This section contains 950 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)