|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robert Collier's uncle was the founder of what periodical?
(a) Time Magazine.
(b) The Chicago Tribune.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) Collier's Weekly.
2. According to Collier, he who lives in a favorable environment will have to work very hard to avoid what?
3. Pelton supports Collier's theory that the _______ is the source of unlimited thought and ideas and he who learns to harness that power is a Genius.
4. Where was the MRA originated?
(a) Oxford, England.
(b) Paris, France.
(c) Warsaw, Poland.
(d) Lisbon, Portugal.
5. According to Collier, without what there is little or no development of power and strength?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Albert Lewis Pelton have to his name when he started out?
2. Collier writes that it has been proven over and over that intelligence can be increased and improved by what?
3. In Part VI, Chapter 25, Collier notes that who made a habit of thanking God ahead of time and praised God even when he was in trouble?
4. What is Point Two of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
5. Albert Lewis Pelton observes that much of mankind is not challenging their brain and as a result are living what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Collier assert man gains from connection with God?
2. Describe the Art of Creation. What does it entail?
3. How does Collier compare those who live in favorable versus unfavorable environments?
4. What happened to General Burgoyne's forces, due to Lord George Germain's actions?
5. What is the MRA and who established it?
6. What must the individual do after completing the written plan, as described in Part V, Chapter 20?
7. What is man's Creative Power comprised of?
8. What does Collier write of the Greeks in Part VIII, Chapter 32?
9. What are the first four of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
10. What did Albert Lewis Pelton write about the subconscious in The Creed of the Conquering Chief?
This section contains 914 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)