|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Collier concludes Part VI, Chapter 25 by saying all failures are in the past, and every moment of every day offer what?
(b) New opportunities.
(d) Formidable obstacles.
2. When was Jack London born?
3. What refers to the mental and emotional strength in facing difficulty, adversity, danger, or temptation courageously?
4. What metaphor does Collier use in Part V, Chapter 21 that has been known, over time, to crack and displace heavy concrete rock?
(a) Tree roots.
(c) Running water.
5. Albert Lewis Pelton sold over how much worth of books in his lifetime?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Abraham Lincoln born?
2. What word means to confirm or support (facts, opinions, etc), especially by providing fresh evidence?
3. What is the title of the Appendix of the book?
4. The third step of the Master Formula of Attainment is to establish what?
5. The fourth step of the Master Formula of Attainment is to establish what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Collier assert man gains from connection with God?
2. What did Albert Lewis Pelton write about the subconscious in The Creed of the Conquering Chief?
3. What analogy does Collier give for forces of the All Power?
4. What happened to General Burgoyne's forces, due to Lord George Germain's actions?
5. What last example does Collier cite in Part VIII, Chapter 34 as a success story using his methods?
6. What does Collier propose for those facing creative blocks in Part VII, Chapter 28?
7. How does Collier define Will?
8. Who was Lord George Germain? What was he ordered to do in Part VI, Chapter 26?
9. What does Collier claim of America in Part VIII, Chapter 34?
10. What is the MRA and who established it?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)