|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Collier, creative forces draw additional energy from what in such a way as to allow man to give form to his ideas?
(a) The All Power.
(d) The subconscious.
2. Who was the British Secretary of State of the American colonies?
(a) Lord Steven Holligsworth.
(b) Lord George Germain.
(c) Lord Harvey Buckingham.
(d) Lord Fredrick Smith.
3. What is Point Three of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
(a) Always try to improve.
(b) Plot to win.
(c) Belief in the power of an idea.
(d) Don't waste time.
4. When was The Creed of the Conquering Chief published by Albert Lewis Pelton?
5. What does the MRA stand for?
(a) The Moral Re-Armament group.
(b) The Mainstream Religion Act.
(c) The Moral Religious Authority.
(d) The Many Religions Association.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Albert Lewis Pelton, Genius is the highest form of creation, and ultimately it is Mind Power turned into what?
2. The result of Jack London's formula for "storiettes" resulted in how many stock forms?
3. What is Point Five of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
4. According to Collier, the Will presents itself usually out of what?
5. Collier writes that the difference between success and failure can be measured by what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the first four of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
2. What does Collier assert man gains from connection with God?
3. What happened to General Burgoyne's forces, due to Lord George Germain's actions?
4. What is the subject of the excerpt from Pelton's The Creed of the Conquering Chief?
5. What does Collier write of the ability to strengthen the Will?
6. What are the last three of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
7. What does Collier write is the source of courage and stamina?
8. What does Collier write in response to questions of doubts and fear in Part VII, Chapter 28?
9. What must the individual do after completing the written plan, as described in Part V, Chapter 20?
10. What did Albert Lewis Pelton write about the subconscious in The Creed of the Conquering Chief?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)