|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, the most important component of the Formula of Success is what?
2. The fifth rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
(a) Confidently expect to attain it.
(b) Are willing to pay the price of its attainment.
(c) Persistently determine to obtain it.
(d) Know exactly what you want.
3. What is referred to as the part of the brain that makes itself known to man?
(a) Conscious Mind.
(b) Superconscious Mind.
(c) Universal Mind.
(d) Subconscious Mind.
4. What is a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by the absence of cause of events that can be predicted?
5. The General Rule first asks the individual to develop a clear idea of his what?
(a) Definite Purpose.
(b) Great Desire.
(c) Ultimate Goal.
(d) Future Life.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Collier, in order to be successful an individual must be a careful guardian of his Mental Attitude, by incorporating ideas and behaviors that are what?
2. When was Robert Collier born?
3. What refers to power from which everything derives power, called God, the Supreme Being, Goodness, I AM, according to Collier?
4. According to the author of Part V, Chapter 16, the very heart of every American business is its what?
5. What refers to survivors in the struggle for existence, the only desires that remain after careful reflection of all desires in one's life?
Short Essay Questions
1. What great men does Selwyn James describe in Part V, Chapter 15?
2. How does Collier define God in his philosophy?
3. What is described in the beginning of Selvyn James' article in Part V, Chapter 15?
4. What is the first component which creativity is broken down into in Part V, Chapter 17?
5. How does Collier define Faith? What is its importance?
6. How does Constructive Imagination aid in mapping out projects?
7. What obstacles does one face in finding one's desires, according to Collier?
8. Collier cites an example of Annie, a poverty stricken girl who is delighted to find a job as an errand girl for a fashionable Fifth Avenue dress shop in Part III, Chapter 9. What does Annie do to achieve her goals?
9. What does Collier quote from the Bible about desire in Part IV, Chapter 10?
10. What is Collier's position about man's ability to fulfill his dreams?
This section contains 1,015 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)