|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, without confident expectation that life will continue, there can be no expectation of achieving one's what?
(a) Ultimate Desire.
(b) Insistent Desire.
(c) Life Desire.
(d) Future Desire.
2. In Part II, Chapter 2, Desire is compared to the nature of fire that burns where?
(a) In the rainforest.
(b) Beneath water.
(c) In space.
(d) In a vacuum.
3. According to Collier, true wealth is not in money but in what?
4. Who was already a millionaire before he actually hired someone to give him the education he felt he needed?
(a) John D. Rockefeller.
(b) Benjamin Franklin.
(c) Andrew Carnegie.
(d) Henry Ford.
5. Who wrote the article that comprises Part V, Chapter 16?
(a) Robert Collier.
(b) Sherlock Holmes.
(c) Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
(d) Alex Osborn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to power from which everything derives power, called God, the Supreme Being, Goodness, I AM, according to Collier?
2. In Part IV, Chapter 13, Collier tells the individual that he is not material, but is ____ and that as such he or she is in complete control of Life, Consciousness, and Will.
3. What refers to a spiritual movement which developed in the United States during the late 19th century and emphasizes metaphysical beliefs concerning the effects of positive thinking, the law of attraction, healing, life force, creative visualization, and personal power?
4. What poem by Francis Thompson is cited in Part IV, Chapter 13?
5. In answering how to immerse oneself in a project, the author suggests that what a smart individual will do is to act as if the problem has been presented by whom?
Short Essay Questions
1. What example does Collier use to demonstrate the Law of Ambition in Part II, Chapter 2?
2. What is Treasure Mapping?
3. What, according to Collier, is the most God-like ability man possesses?
4. What question is foremost in peoples' minds, according to Collier?
5. What does Collier write of the man who flees God?
6. What is the first secret of Collier's multi-step system, describe in Part I, Chapter 1?
7. What are the elements of Collier's Master Formula of Attainment?
8. What great entrepreneurs and thinkers are described in Part V, Chapter 16?
9. What does Alex Osborn write about in Part V, Chapter 16?
10. What does Collier state about Mental Attitude in Part IV, Chapter 11?
This section contains 1,011 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)