|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Collier, in order to be successful an individual must be a careful guardian of his Mental Attitude, by incorporating ideas and behaviors that are what?
(b) Ignoring failure.
(c) Conducive to success.
2. According to Collier, being willing to do what it takes is the only exact path to what?
3. According to Coller, the Law of the Universe is the Law of what?
4. In answering how to immerse oneself in a project, the author suggests that what a smart individual will do is to act as if he will be offered a bonus of how much?
5. When was Robert Collier born?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Robert Collier die?
2. What is the part of the mind that is all-wise, all-powerful, and also called the Higher Self within man?
3. What law states that in order for mental hunger to be manifested it must have ideals presented to the mind's eye?
4. Collier asserts that a more comprehensive view of Faith is that it exists because of what?
5. What is the first component of Creativity, according to Collier?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Collier assert is a smart way to go about determining one's Ideal Desire in Part V, Chapter 19?
2. What does Collier write of the man who flees God?
3. What obstacles does one face in finding one's desires, according to Collier?
4. How does Collier define Faith? What is its importance?
5. What is described in the beginning of Selvyn James' article in Part V, Chapter 15?
6. How does Collier define God in his philosophy?
7. What great entrepreneurs and thinkers are described in Part V, Chapter 16?
8. What is Treasure Mapping?
9. What question is foremost in peoples' minds, according to Collier?
10. What does Collier quote from the Bible about desire in Part IV, Chapter 10?
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)