|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business did Albert Lewis Pelton develop which made him rich?
(a) Refining gasoline.
(b) Building ships.
(c) Mail-order books.
(d) Typewriter manufacturing.
2. How much money did Albert Lewis Pelton have to his name when he started out?
3. What is the title of Part VIII, Chapter 33?
(a) The Power of Money.
(b) How Many Modern Men Make Money Millions.
(c) How to Focus On Faith.
(d) Think Yourself a Millionaire.
4. Collier's statistic is that how many men in ten will attain his Intense Desire because of the Will to do so?
5. To what year does Collier flashback to examine the Greeks in Part VIII, Chapter 32?
(a) 397 B.C.
(b) 401 B.C.
(c) 255 B.C.
(d) 497 B.C.
6. What does the MRA stand for?
(a) The Mainstream Religion Act.
(b) The Moral Re-Armament group.
(c) The Moral Religious Authority.
(d) The Many Religions Association.
7. Collier writes that the difference between success and failure can be measured by what?
(a) Dollars and cents.
(b) An individual's belief in himself.
(c) Someone's faith.
(d) Missed opportunities.
8. The second step of the Master Formula of Attainment is to establish what?
(a) Confident Expectation.
(b) Insistent Desire.
(c) Persistent Determination.
(d) Definite Ideals.
9. What refers to that concerned with abstract thought or subjects, as existence, causality, or truth?
(b) Superconscious Mind.
(c) Universal Mind.
10. Who was General Howe supposed to meet in Collier's example from Part VI, Chapter 26?
(a) General Burgoyne.
(b) General Martin.
(c) General Rollins.
(d) General Jameson.
11. Pelton supports Collier's theory that the _______ is the source of unlimited thought and ideas and he who learns to harness that power is a Genius.
12. What is Point Five of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
(a) Always try to improve.
(b) Accepting risk is necessary.
(c) Don't waste time.
(d) A strong will is mandatory for success.
13. What religious quote does Collier showcase in Part VI, Chapter 25?
(a) "Be still and know that I AM God."
(b) "She Who Kneels Before God Can Stand Before Anyone."
(c) "Your talent is Gods gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God."
(d) "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
14. Collier writes that one must be sure to hire brains but remember to what?
(a) Copywrite everything.
(b) Claim their ideas.
(c) Use their own brain.
(d) Run the show.
15. The fifth step of the Master Formula of Attainment is to establish what?
(a) Definite Ideals.
(b) Confident Expectation.
(c) Persistent Determination.
(d) Balanced Compensation.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Collier, without what there is little or no development of power and strength?
2. What did Albert Lewis Pelton define as a name or grouping applied to men who exhibit great and rare qualities of mind-power?
3. Where did Albert Lewis Pelton start out?
4. According to Collier, Man's Creative Power is made up of two things, Definite Ideal and what?
5. When was "How to Become a Millionaire" first published?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)