|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Collier writes that one must be sure to hire brains but remember to what?
(a) Claim their ideas.
(b) Run the show.
(c) Copywrite everything.
(d) Use their own brain.
2. Who does Collier write praised God and was freed from prison in Part VI, Chapter 25?
(a) St. Peter.
(b) St. Vincent.
(c) St. Mark.
(d) St. Paul.
3. Where was the MRA originated?
(a) Paris, France.
(b) Warsaw, Poland.
(c) Lisbon, Portugal.
(d) Oxford, England.
4. The result of Jack London's formula for "storiettes" resulted in stock forms used like what?
(b) A calendar.
(c) A mathematics table.
(d) Poker chips.
5. When did Jack London die?
6. By what age is the young couple in Collier's last example in Part VIII, Chapter 34 able to retire?
7. What is Point Three of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
(a) Always try to improve.
(b) Belief in the power of an idea.
(c) Plot to win.
(d) Don't waste time.
8. According to Collier, Man's Creative Power is made up of two things, Definite Ideal and what?
(a) Concious Belief.
(b) Concentrated Will.
(c) Dominant Desires.
(d) Personal Power.
9. To what year does Collier flashback to examine the Greeks in Part VIII, Chapter 32?
(a) 255 B.C.
(b) 397 B.C.
(c) 401 B.C.
(d) 497 B.C.
10. What is the title of the Appendix of the book?
(a) Happy Retirement.
(b) A Life Fulfilled.
(c) Cash Deposit.
(d) Benefits Received.
11. The result of Jack London's formula for "storiettes" resulted in how many stock forms?
12. In Part VI, Chapter 25, Collier notes that who made a habit of thanking God ahead of time and praised God even when he was in trouble?
13. What harsh, inhospitable climate does Collier use as an example in Part VI, Chapter 24?
(b) New England.
(d) The Yukon.
14. When was Jack London born?
15. Will is the expression of what in man, according to Collier?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Albert Lewis Pelton have to his name when he started out?
2. Millionaires have the ability to be what, according to "How to Become a Millionaire"?
3. Collier states that some residents of tropical countries where the climate is temperate with no great need of clothing to protect one from the elements often lack what?
4. Albert Lewis Pelton observes that much of mankind is not challenging their brain and as a result are living what?
5. When was Abraham Lincoln born?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)