|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religious quote does Collier showcase in Part VI, Chapter 25?
(a) "She Who Kneels Before God Can Stand Before Anyone."
(b) "Be still and know that I AM God."
(c) "Your talent is Gods gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God."
(d) "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
2. What word means to confirm or support (facts, opinions, etc), especially by providing fresh evidence?
3. Where was a directive from the British War Office sending General Howe in Collier's example from Part VI, Chapter 26?
4. According to Albert Lewis Pelton, Genius is the highest form of creation, and ultimately it is Mind Power turned into what?
(d) Physical power.
5. Pelton supports Collier's theory that the _______ is the source of unlimited thought and ideas and he who learns to harness that power is a Genius.
6. Who was the British Secretary of State of the American colonies?
(a) Lord Fredrick Smith.
(b) Lord Steven Holligsworth.
(c) Lord George Germain.
(d) Lord Harvey Buckingham.
7. To what year does Collier flashback to examine the Greeks in Part VIII, Chapter 32?
(a) 255 B.C.
(b) 401 B.C.
(c) 497 B.C.
(d) 397 B.C.
8. Where was Robert Collier born?
(a) Lexington, Kentucky.
(b) St. Louis, Missouri.
(c) Madison, Wisconsin.
(d) Chicago, Illinois
9. How much money did Albert Lewis Pelton have to his name when he started out?
10. Millionaires have the ability to be what, according to "How to Become a Millionaire"?
11. What is Point Two of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
(a) Accepting risk is necessary.
(b) Belief in the power of an idea.
(c) Always try to improve.
(d) Plot to win.
12. According to Collier, the Will presents itself usually out of what?
(b) Thin air.
13. In Part V, Chapter 20, Collier writes that after the creation of the written plan and the evaluation of absolutely everything that could be associated with the project, then the individual must be ready to approach the project with what?
(a) Master Formula of Attainment.
(b) Renewed vigor.
(c) Creative Composition.
(d) The Law of Ambition.
14. When was Jack London born?
15. According to Collier, he who lives in a favorable environment will have to work very hard to avoid what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Point Six of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
2. According to Collier, after the words "I AM" come what words?
3. The third step of the Master Formula of Attainment is to establish what?
4. By what age is the young couple in Collier's last example in Part VIII, Chapter 34 able to retire?
5. Collier tells the reader not only to praise God, but to praise him when?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)