|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The second phase of Mental Attitude toward Financial Success is to look at what?
(a) The effect of one's attitude on the world.
(b) The effect of the world on other people's attitudes.
(c) The effect of one's attitude on others.
(d) The effect of other people's attitudes on the world.
2. According to the author, without confident expectation that life will continue, there can be no expectation of achieving one's what?
(a) Ultimate Desire.
(b) Life Desire.
(c) Insistent Desire.
(d) Future Desire.
3. In answering how to immerse oneself in a project, the author suggests that what a smart individual will do is to act as if he will be offered a bonus of how much?
4. How old was the author of Part V, Chapter 15 when he writes of learning the gift in the garden of an author?
5. In Part III, Chapter 8, Collier compares the energies and resources within man to the abundant law of what?
6. What is nothing more and nothing less than the belief in the impossible, according to the author of Part V, Chapter 15?
7. The fourth rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
(a) Are willing to pay the price of its attainment.
(b) Know exactly what you want.
(c) Persistently determine to obtain it.
(d) Keep your desire secret.
8. The fifth rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
(a) Persistently determine to obtain it.
(b) Confidently expect to attain it.
(c) Are willing to pay the price of its attainment.
(d) Know exactly what you want.
9. When was "Secret of the Ages" published?
10. What is a strong will aroused by a strong desire?
11. What is defined as Confident Expectation, Self-Confidence, Optimism, Expectation of Good not Evil, of Wealth not Poverty?
12. What does Collier refer to as the Supreme Presence Power as well as Good, as God, as Divinity.?
(a) I WILL.
(b) I AM.
(c) I SHOULD.
(d) I MIGHT.
13. In Part II, Chapter 4, Collier writes that in order to be truly successful, what must be created in the audience of the speaker in order to get them to feel with emotion?
14. According to the author, the question foremost in the minds of most men and women is the one querying how a person can what?
(a) Better his position in life.
(b) Choose their destiny.
(c) Become wealthier.
(d) Find their true love.
15. What is the title of Part IV, Chapter 13?
(a) You Should Love You.
(b) The Infinite Loves You.
(c) The Love of Positive Thinking.
(d) Jesus Loves You.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose only truly great idea was to create a car that was affordable for the common man?
2. The author of Part V, Chapter 15 recounts his experience in the garden of whom?
3. What term does Collier use for the process of creating a map on a large piece of paper with words and pictures detailing every last item of an individual's Dream?
4. What refers to the strongest and most persistent desires of an individual tend to attract to him (or her) that which is closely related to or correlated with those desires?
5. In answering how to immerse oneself in a project, the author suggests that what a smart individual will do is to act as if the problem has been presented by whom?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)