|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is nothing more and nothing less than the belief in the impossible, according to the author of Part V, Chapter 15?
2. Who wrote the essay which comprises Part V, Chapter 15?
(b) Andrew Carnegie.
(c) Robert Collier.
(d) Selwyn James.
3. According to the author, the most important component of the Formula of Success is what?
4. Part V, Chapter 17 was reprinted from Dun's Review and Modern Industry in what year?
5. According to Collier, an individual should be no different whether working for a huge bonus from someone else, or working for themselves toward their what?
(a) Ultimate Ambition.
(b) Life Goal.
(c) Ideal Desire.
(d) Personal Fortune.
6. According to Collier, the strong desire inside each individual is responsible for that person's what?
7. In answering how to immerse oneself in a project, the author suggests that what a smart individual will do is to act as if the problem has been presented by whom?
(a) A wealthy client.
(c) One's own child.
(d) A friend in need.
8. What refers to power from which everything derives power, called God, the Supreme Being, Goodness, I AM, according to Collier?
(a) All Power.
(b) Main Power.
(c) Super Power.
(d) Big Power.
9. The second rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
(a) Are confident about life.
(b) Want it hard enough.
(c) Are willing to pay the price of its attainment.
(d) Know exactly what you want.
10. According to Collier, one's what is constantly changing, being influenced by and influencing one's surroundings and those around them?
(c) Mental attitude.
(d) Emotional being.
11. What refers to the absence of any cause of events that can be predicted, understood, or controlled?
12. What is a strong will aroused by a strong desire?
13. What is the part of the mind that is all-wise, all-powerful, and also called the Higher Self within man?
(a) Superconscious Mind.
(b) Subconscious Mind.
(c) Universal Mind.
(d) Conscious Mind.
14. According to Collier, one has faith in the Law of what that if he were to step off the roof of a building that he would fall to the ground?
(b) Personal injury.
15. Who said "Imagination is more important than knowledge"?
(a) Albert Einstein.
(b) Sir Isaac Newton.
(c) John D. Rockefeller.
(d) Henry Ford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What individual does Collier describe who won a contest put on by Nautilus Magazine in Part III, Chapter 9?
2. The first rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
3. What is the second component of Creativity, according to Collier?
4. According to the author, most inventions are the result of years and years of what?
5. In Part II, Chapter 2, Desire is compared to the nature of fire that burns where?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)