|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The General Rule first asks the individual to develop a clear idea of his what?
(a) Future Life.
(b) Great Desire.
(c) Definite Purpose.
(d) Ultimate Goal.
2. What is referred to as the part of the brain that makes itself known to man?
(a) Conscious Mind.
(b) Superconscious Mind.
(c) Subconscious Mind.
(d) Universal Mind.
3. What is the first component of Creativity, according to Collier?
(a) The ability to sense and know that a problem exists.
(b) To consider any and all possible solutions to the problem.
(c) Flexibility in the approach to solving the problem.
(d) To delay in making rash judgment.
4. According to Collier, who is equipped with the necessary abilities to change his or her character, temperament, and habits, should they really wish to do so?
(a) A privileged few.
(b) All mankind.
(c) Most people.
(d) Some people.
5. The fifth rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
(a) Know exactly what you want.
(b) Confidently expect to attain it.
(c) Persistently determine to obtain it.
(d) Are willing to pay the price of its attainment.
6. In answering how to immerse oneself in a project, the author suggests that what a smart individual will do is to act as if the problem has been presented by whom?
(b) A wealthy client.
(c) One's own child.
(d) A friend in need.
7. According to the author, part of the problem with the belief in imagination today is that many executives believe that creative thinking is only found where?
(b) The military sector.
(c) In the realm of the artistic.
(d) In young people.
8. According to Collier, one has faith in the Law of what that if he were to step off the roof of a building that he would fall to the ground?
(d) Personal injury.
9. Who is described as having seen a vision of man flying like a bird in Part V, Chapter 15?
(a) Benjamin Franklin.
(b) Sir Isaac Newton.
(c) Pope Benedict XIII.
(d) Leonardo da Vinci.
10. What is nothing more and nothing less than the belief in the impossible, according to the author of Part V, Chapter 15?
11. What does Collier refer to as the Supreme Presence Power as well as Good, as God, as Divinity.?
(a) I SHOULD.
(b) I AM.
(c) I MIGHT.
(d) I WILL.
12. What is the title of Part IV, Chapter 13?
(a) The Infinite Loves You.
(b) You Should Love You.
(c) Jesus Loves You.
(d) The Love of Positive Thinking.
13. In Part III, Chapter 8, Collier compares the energies and resources within man to the abundant law of what?
14. Collier defines the Two Keys to Success as Ambition and what?
(c) Good fortune.
15. What individual does Collier describe who won a contest put on by Nautilus Magazine in Part III, Chapter 9?
(a) Caroline Drake.
(b) Cassandra Smith.
(c) Wilma Rogers.
(d) Jennifer Mitchell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the essay which comprises Part V, Chapter 15?
2. According to Collier, in order to be successful an individual must be a careful guardian of his Mental Attitude, by incorporating ideas and behaviors that are what?
3. What term does Collier use for the process of creating a map on a large piece of paper with words and pictures detailing every last item of an individual's Dream?
4. What refers to survivors in the struggle for existence, the only desires that remain after careful reflection of all desires in one's life?
5. What is the part of the mind that is all-wise, all-powerful, and also called the Higher Self within man?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)