Short Answer Questions Key
1. When was Robert Collier born?
2. What refers to a spiritual movement which developed in the United States during the late 19th century and emphasizes metaphysical beliefs concerning the effects of positive thinking, the law of attraction, healing, life force, creative visualization, and personal power?
3. When did Robert Collier die?
4. When was "Secret of the Ages" published?
5. How many secrets does Collier put forth, claiming that they will completely change the life of the individual who takes his words to heart and makes a concentrated effort to apply his principles in the book?
6. What is referred to as the part of the brain that makes itself known to man?
7. Collier defines the Two Keys to Success as Ambition and what?
This section contains 4,594 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)