|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VIII, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to a spiritual movement which developed in the United States during the late 19th century and emphasizes metaphysical beliefs concerning the effects of positive thinking, the law of attraction, healing, life force, creative visualization, and personal power?
(a) New Consciousness.
(b) New Thought.
(c) New Reasoning.
(d) New Truth.
2. The result of Jack London's formula for "storiettes" resulted in stock forms used like what?
(b) A mathematics table.
(c) Poker chips.
(d) A calendar.
3. Who does Collier write praised God and was freed from prison in Part VI, Chapter 25?
(a) St. Peter.
(b) St. Vincent.
(c) St. Paul.
(d) St. Mark.
4. What term does Collier use for the process of creating a map on a large piece of paper with words and pictures detailing every last item of an individual's Dream?
(a) Creation Mapping.
(b) Goal Mapping.
(c) Treasure Mapping.
(d) Destiny Mapping.
5. What is the title of Part VIII?
(a) Stories of Success.
(b) Go You and Profit by Their Example.
(c) The Master Pilot to Steer Through Life's Storms.
(d) Secret Number Seven:
Short Answer Questions
1. From what magazine is the article "How to Become a Millionaire" which is excerpted in the text?
2. Who was just a poor peasant girl and yet she was able to save the entire country of France?
3. What is Point One of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
4. What is defined as Confident Expectation, Self-Confidence, Optimism, Expectation of Good not Evil, of Wealth not Poverty?
5. In Part IV, Chapter 13, Collier tells the individual that he is not material, but is ____ and that as such he or she is in complete control of Life, Consciousness, and Will.
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)