|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VIII, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who insists that the only way to get wealthy is to own one's own business, to be frugal and economize both personally and in business, and to forget the hours of nine to five?
(a) R. John. Bernard.
(b) J. P. Morgan.
(c) John D. Rockefeller.
(d) J. Paul Getty.
2. The article that comprises Part V, Chapter 16 was originally published when?
3. The first rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
(a) Know exactly what you want.
(b) Want it hard enough.
(c) Are willing to pay the price of its attainment.
(d) Confidently expect to attain it.
4. Regarding the question about eliminating doubts and fear, Collier responds that such negative emotions use what?
(a) Desire Power.
(b) A great deal of energy.
(c) Too much brain power.
(d) Positive reserves.
5. Collier's statistic is that how many men in ten will attain his Intense Desire because of the Will to do so?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word means to confirm or support (facts, opinions, etc), especially by providing fresh evidence?
2. The author of Part V, Chapter 15 recounts his experience in the garden of whom?
3. From what magazine is the article "How to Become a Millionaire" which is excerpted in the text?
4. What refers to treatment of a sick person through the supposed power of religious belief?
5. What is a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by the absence of cause of events that can be predicted?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)