|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VIII, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The article that comprises Part V, Chapter 16 was originally published by whom?
(a) Liberty Publications.
(b) Wonder Publications.
(c) Dell Publications.
(d) Freedom Press.
2. According to Collier, the strong desire inside each individual is responsible for that person's what?
3. Collier cites what verse from the Bible regarding Faith in Part IV, Chapter 13?
(a) Psalm 22.
(b) Psalm 42.
(c) Psalm 23.
(d) Psalm 33.
4. What refers to that which is of or pertaining to seeing or sight?
5. What term does Collier use for the process of creating a map on a large piece of paper with words and pictures detailing every last item of an individual's Dream?
(a) Destiny Mapping.
(b) Creation Mapping.
(c) Goal Mapping.
(d) Treasure Mapping.
Short Answer Questions
1. The fourth rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
2. The first rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
3. Collier discusses Abraham Lincoln in Part VIII, Chapter 32 because he was a great what?
4. What business did Albert Lewis Pelton develop which made him rich?
5. What is Point Four of Pelton's Seven Essential Points for Success?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)