|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VIII, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was General Howe supposed to meet in Collier's example from Part VI, Chapter 26?
(a) General Jameson.
(b) General Rollins.
(c) General Martin.
(d) General Burgoyne.
2. In Part II, Chapter 2, Desire is compared to the nature of fire that burns where?
(a) In space.
(b) In the rainforest.
(c) In a vacuum.
(d) Beneath water.
3. What law states that in order for mental hunger to be manifested it must have ideals presented to the mind's eye?
(a) Law of Ambition.
(b) Touchstone of Positivity.
(c) The Law of Improvement.
(d) Master Formula of Attainment.
4. Where was General Howe stationed in Collier's example from Part VI, Chapter 26?
(a) New York.
5. Who is described as having seen a vision of man flying like a bird in Part V, Chapter 15?
(a) Sir Isaac Newton.
(b) Leonardo da Vinci.
(c) Pope Benedict XIII.
(d) Benjamin Franklin.
Short Answer Questions
1. The second rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
2. Collier presents his belief that man's Creative Power is a form of his Personal Power, which is derived from what?
3. According to Collier, without what there is little or no development of power and strength?
4. According to the author of Part V, Chapter 16, the very heart of every American business is its what?
5. When was "How to Become a Millionaire" first published?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)