|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VIII, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the third component of Creativity, according to Collier?
(a) Flexibility in the approach to solving the problem.
(b) To consider any and all possible solutions to the problem.
(c) The ability to sense and know that a problem exists.
(d) The ability to reason logically.
2. What religious quote does Collier showcase in Part VI, Chapter 25?
(a) "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
(b) "She Who Kneels Before God Can Stand Before Anyone."
(c) "Your talent is Gods gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God."
(d) "Be still and know that I AM God."
3. Will is the expression of what in man, according to Collier?
4. What is the title of Part VIII?
(a) Go You and Profit by Their Example.
(b) Stories of Success.
(c) The Master Pilot to Steer Through Life's Storms.
(d) Secret Number Seven:
5. Collier writes that by invoking the power of God daily, men will what?
(b) Become Christ-like.
(d) Make many friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a strong will aroused by a strong desire?
2. What is the title of Part VIII, Chapter 33?
3. When did Robert Collier die?
4. In Part II, Chapter 4, Collier writes that in order to be truly successful, what must be created in the audience of the speaker in order to get them to feel with emotion?
5. What is the way of evaluating the positivity of one's mental state by asking the question, will this tend to make me better, stronger, and more efficient?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)