|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VII, Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Collier write praised God and was freed from prison in Part VI, Chapter 25?
(a) St. Peter.
(b) St. Vincent.
(c) St. Mark.
(d) St. Paul.
2. What is the branch of mathematics concerned with analysis of random phenomena?
(a) Phenominal algebra.
(b) Probability theory.
3. Expounding on his theory of belief, Collier insists that everything desired can be attained provided it is what?
(a) Others want it for you.
(b) Consciously attainable.
(c) Physically attainable.
(d) Earnestly desired.
4. What is the first component of Creativity, according to Collier?
(a) To delay in making rash judgment.
(b) The ability to sense and know that a problem exists.
(c) Flexibility in the approach to solving the problem.
(d) To consider any and all possible solutions to the problem.
5. According to the author, the most important component of the Formula of Success is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, part of the problem with the belief in imagination today is that many executives believe that creative thinking is only found where?
2. According to the author, most inventions are the result of years and years of what?
3. What individual does Collier describe who won a contest put on by Nautilus Magazine in Part III, Chapter 9?
4. In Part III, Chapter 8, Collier compares the energies and resources within man to the abundant law of what?
5. According to Collier, creative forces draw additional energy from what in such a way as to allow man to give form to his ideas?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)