|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VII, Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to that concerned with abstract thought or subjects, as existence, causality, or truth?
(c) Superconscious Mind.
(d) Universal Mind.
2. According to the author, part of the problem with the belief in imagination today is that many executives believe that creative thinking is only found where?
(a) In the realm of the artistic.
(b) The military sector.
(d) In young people.
3. According to Collier, an individual should be no different whether working for a huge bonus from someone else, or working for themselves toward their what?
(a) Ideal Desire.
(b) Ultimate Ambition.
(c) Personal Fortune.
(d) Life Goal.
4. Regarding the question about eliminating doubts and fear, Collier responds that such negative emotions use what?
(a) Desire Power.
(b) Positive reserves.
(c) Too much brain power.
(d) A great deal of energy.
5. According to Collier, to eliminate procrastination, one can take a large problem and do what?
(a) Turn it into an advantage.
(b) Make it disappear.
(c) Break it into manageable bits.
(d) Solve it.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Collier, one has faith in the Law of what that if he were to step off the roof of a building that he would fall to the ground?
2. In Part VI, Chapter 25, Collier notes that who made a habit of thanking God ahead of time and praised God even when he was in trouble?
3. According to the author, most instances of a lack of Will are due to the Will having what?
4. What poem by Francis Thompson is cited in Part IV, Chapter 13?
5. According to who, circumstances do not happen to men, they are created?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)