|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VII, Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is defined as that including but not limited to Fear, Worry, Lack of Confidence?
2. Collier asserts that a more comprehensive view of Faith is that it exists because of what?
3. Will is the expression of what in man, according to Collier?
4. What does Collier refer to as the Supreme Presence Power as well as Good, as God, as Divinity.?
(a) I SHOULD.
(b) I AM.
(c) I WILL.
(d) I MIGHT.
5. Who was General Howe supposed to meet in Collier's example from Part VI, Chapter 26?
(a) General Burgoyne.
(b) General Rollins.
(c) General Jameson.
(d) General Martin.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Collier, when man tries to flee from God, it is because that man is running from what?
2. According to Collier, in order to be successful an individual must be a careful guardian of his Mental Attitude, by incorporating ideas and behaviors that are what?
3. According to Collier, after the words "I AM" come what words?
4. Collier states that some residents of tropical countries where the climate is temperate with no great need of clothing to protect one from the elements often lack what?
5. According to Collier, an individual should be no different whether working for a huge bonus from someone else, or working for themselves toward their what?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)