|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VII, Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Collier presents his belief that man's Creative Power is a form of his Personal Power, which is derived from what?
(a) All Power.
(b) Maximum Power.
(c) Desire Power
(d) Power of Faith.
2. What refers to treatment of a sick person through the supposed power of religious belief?
(a) Medical Scripture.
(b) Religious health.
(c) Medical Faith.
(d) Faith Healing.
3. Collier's position states that the Desire Power works on what of the individual, influencing, guiding, directing him?
(a) Conscious Mind.
(b) Universal Mind.
(c) Subconscious Mind.
(d) Superconscious Mind.
4. What refers to the mental and emotional strength in facing difficulty, adversity, danger, or temptation courageously?
5. Collier illuminates the fact that most things man worries about what?
(a) Are worse than originally thought.
(b) Happen eventually.
(c) Never come to pass.
(d) Have already happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What poem by Francis Thompson is cited in Part IV, Chapter 13?
2. What refers to that which is of or pertaining to seeing or sight?
3. Part V, Chapter 17 was reprinted from Dun's Review and Modern Industry in what year?
4. What harsh, inhospitable climate does Collier use as an example in Part VI, Chapter 24?
5. Regarding the question about eliminating doubts and fear, Collier responds that such negative emotions use what?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)