|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Collier, one has faith in the Law of what that if he were to step off the roof of a building that he would fall to the ground?
(d) Personal injury.
2. What refers to the mental and emotional strength in facing difficulty, adversity, danger, or temptation courageously?
3. According to Collier, in the act of being Creative, man participates in what?
(a) Supreme Power.
(b) Power of Faith.
(c) All Power.
(d) Desire Power
4. What is referred to as the part of the brain that makes itself known to man?
(a) Conscious Mind.
(b) Subconscious Mind.
(c) Superconscious Mind.
(d) Universal Mind.
5. According to Collier, the ability to do what, of all human abilities, is the most God-like that man possesses, the closest that man can come to Divinity?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by the absence of cause of events that can be predicted?
2. What does Collier refer to as the Supreme Presence Power as well as Good, as God, as Divinity.?
3. Who said "Imagination is more important than knowledge"?
4. Collier cites what verse from the Bible regarding Faith in Part IV, Chapter 13?
5. According to Collier, when man tries to flee from God, it is because that man is running from what?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)