|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What harsh, inhospitable climate does Collier use as an example in Part VI, Chapter 24?
(a) New England.
(b) The Yukon.
2. The first step of the Master Formula of Attainment is to establish what?
(a) Confident Expectation.
(b) Definite Ideals.
(c) Insistent Desire.
(d) Balanced Compensation.
3. What is the part of the mind that is all-wise, all-powerful, and also called the Higher Self within man?
(a) Superconscious Mind.
(b) Universal Mind.
(c) Subconscious Mind.
(d) Conscious Mind.
4. Will is the expression of what in man, according to Collier?
5. The General Rule is constituted of how many steps?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Jack London born?
2. Collier cites what verse from the Bible regarding Faith in Part IV, Chapter 13?
3. Collier presents his belief that man's Creative Power is a form of his Personal Power, which is derived from what?
4. According to Collier, he who lives in a favorable environment will have to work very hard to avoid what?
5. According to Coller, the Law of the Universe is the Law of what?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)