|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI, Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, Chapter 2, Desire is compared to the nature of fire that burns where?
(a) In the rainforest.
(b) In space.
(c) In a vacuum.
(d) Beneath water.
2. The result of Jack London's formula for "storiettes" resulted in stock forms used like what?
(a) Poker chips.
(c) A calendar.
(d) A mathematics table.
3. What is the third component of Creativity, according to Collier?
(a) Flexibility in the approach to solving the problem.
(b) To consider any and all possible solutions to the problem.
(c) The ability to reason logically.
(d) The ability to sense and know that a problem exists.
4. In Part III, Chapter 8, Collier compares the energies and resources within man to the abundant law of what?
5. In what field of business did the author of Part V, Chapter 16 succeed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was just a poor peasant girl and yet she was able to save the entire country of France?
2. What is the second component of Creativity, according to Collier?
3. The author of Part V, Chapter 15 recounts his experience in the garden of whom?
4. What is a strong will aroused by a strong desire?
5. According to the author of Part V, Chapter 16, the very heart of every American business is its what?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)