|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Collier, true wealth is not in money but in what?
2. According to Collier, most individuals have many desires, and they can often what?
(a) Build a web of ambition.
(b) Conflict with one another.
(c) Develop into cancerous thoughts.
(d) Develop into a single desire.
3. What is defined as that including but not limited to Fear, Worry, Lack of Confidence?
4. According to Collier, the strong desire inside each individual is responsible for that person's what?
5. The second phase of Mental Attitude toward Financial Success is to look at what?
(a) The effect of other people's attitudes on the world.
(b) The effect of one's attitude on others.
(c) The effect of one's attitude on the world.
(d) The effect of the world on other people's attitudes.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, part of the problem with the belief in imagination today is that many executives believe that creative thinking is only found where?
2. According to Collier, one has faith in the Law of what that if he were to step off the roof of a building that he would fall to the ground?
3. In Part IV, Chapter 10, Collier quotes from the Bible reminding the reader that God helps what?
4. According to the author, without confident expectation that life will continue, there can be no expectation of achieving one's what?
5. Collier writes in Part III, Chapter 8 that stored in every person is that great reserve of ____ that is a secret from its owner.
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)