|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part IV, Chapter 10, Collier quotes from the Bible reminding the reader that God helps what?
(c) True believers.
(d) Those who help themselves.
2. Whose only truly great idea was to create a car that was affordable for the common man?
(a) John Chrysler.
(b) Henry Ford.
(c) Karl Benz.
(d) Christian Koenigsegg.
3. The author whose garden is described in Part V, Chapter 15 created what famous fictional detective?
(a) Sherlock Holmes.
(b) Nancy Drew.
(c) Richard Moore.
(d) Philip Marlowe.
4. What is the title of Part IV, Chapter 13?
(a) Jesus Loves You.
(b) The Love of Positive Thinking.
(c) You Should Love You.
(d) The Infinite Loves You.
5. Collier cites what verse from the Bible regarding Faith in Part IV, Chapter 13?
(a) Psalm 22.
(b) Psalm 23.
(c) Psalm 33.
(d) Psalm 42.
Short Answer Questions
1. The second phase of Mental Attitude toward Financial Success is to look at what?
2. What is a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by the absence of cause of events that can be predicted?
3. What uneducated men accomplished work that is still unequaled, according to Collier?
4. The third rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
5. What law does Collier cite that in order for mental hunger to be manifested, it must have ideals presented to the mind's eye?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)