|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What law does Collier cite that in order for mental hunger to be manifested, it must have ideals presented to the mind's eye?
(a) The Law of Power.
(b) The Law of Ambition.
(c) The Law of Attainment.
(d) The Law of Desires.
2. What refers to treatment of a sick person through the supposed power of religious belief?
(a) Medical Faith.
(b) Faith Healing.
(c) Religious health.
(d) Medical Scripture.
3. According to Collier, training and education are not the roads to success but the ability to use what?
(b) The tools at one's disposal.
(c) The subconscious mind.
(d) Creative Imagination.
4. In what field of business did the author of Part V, Chapter 16 succeed?
5. According to Collier, most individuals have many desires, and they can often what?
(a) Build a web of ambition.
(b) Develop into a single desire.
(c) Conflict with one another.
(d) Develop into cancerous thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Collier, few people actually know what?
2. What poem by Francis Thompson is cited in Part IV, Chapter 13?
3. What individual does Collier describe who won a contest put on by Nautilus Magazine in Part III, Chapter 9?
4. The author of Part V, Chapter 15 recounts his experience in the garden of whom?
5. According to Coller, the Law of the Universe is the Law of what?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)