|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by the absence of cause of events that can be predicted?
2. Whose only truly great idea was to create a car that was affordable for the common man?
(a) Karl Benz.
(b) John Chrysler.
(c) Christian Koenigsegg.
(d) Henry Ford.
3. Who is described as having seen a vision of man flying like a bird in Part V, Chapter 15?
(a) Benjamin Franklin.
(b) Leonardo da Vinci.
(c) Pope Benedict XIII.
(d) Sir Isaac Newton.
4. According to Collier, the ability to do what, of all human abilities, is the most God-like that man possesses, the closest that man can come to Divinity?
5. What is the branch of mathematics concerned with analysis of random phenomena?
(a) Probability theory.
(b) Phenominal algebra.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was just a poor peasant girl and yet she was able to save the entire country of France?
2. When was "Secret of the Ages" published?
3. In Part II, Chapter 2, Desire is compared to the nature of fire that burns where?
4. What is nothing more and nothing less than the belief in the impossible, according to the author of Part V, Chapter 15?
5. What refers to power from which everything derives power, called God, the Supreme Being, Goodness, I AM, according to Collier?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)