|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The fourth rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
(a) Know exactly what you want.
(b) Keep your desire secret.
(c) Are willing to pay the price of its attainment.
(d) Persistently determine to obtain it.
2. According to Collier, the strong desire inside each individual is responsible for that person's what?
3. According to Collier, true wealth is not in money but in what?
4. According to Collier, few people actually know what?
(a) Why they want something.
(b) Who can give them what they want.
(c) Exactly what they want.
(d) How to get what they want.
5. In Part IV, Chapter 10, Collier reminds the reader how the American military uses the method of playing recordings of what to soldiers just as they are falling asleep?
(a) Drill sergeants.
(b) Foreign languages.
(c) Bombs exploding.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part III, Chapter 8, Collier compares the energies and resources within man to the abundant law of what?
2. The second rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
3. When was "Secret of the Ages" published?
4. What law does Collier cite that in order for mental hunger to be manifested, it must have ideals presented to the mind's eye?
5. According to the author, the most important component of the Formula of Success is what?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)