|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Collier, one's what is constantly changing, being influenced by and influencing one's surroundings and those around them?
(a) Mental attitude.
(b) Emotional being.
2. The fifth rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
(a) Confidently expect to attain it.
(b) Persistently determine to obtain it.
(c) Are willing to pay the price of its attainment.
(d) Know exactly what you want.
3. How many secrets does Collier put forth, claiming that they will completely change the life of the individual who takes his words to heart and makes a concentrated effort to apply his principles in the book?
4. What term does Collier use for the process of creating a map on a large piece of paper with words and pictures detailing every last item of an individual's Dream?
(a) Treasure Mapping.
(b) Destiny Mapping.
(c) Creation Mapping.
(d) Goal Mapping.
5. What refers to survivors in the struggle for existence, the only desires that remain after careful reflection of all desires in one's life?
(a) Dominant Desires.
(b) Lasting Desires.
(c) Conscious Desires.
(d) Enduring Desires.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Collier, true wealth is not in money but in what?
2. What is a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by the absence of cause of events that can be predicted?
3. The third rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
4. The second phase of Mental Attitude toward Financial Success is to look at what?
5. What refers to a spiritual movement which developed in the United States during the late 19th century and emphasizes metaphysical beliefs concerning the effects of positive thinking, the law of attraction, healing, life force, creative visualization, and personal power?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)