|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Collier, the strong desire inside each individual is responsible for that person's what?
2. When did Robert Collier die?
3. One example the author uses in Part IV, Chapter 10 involves a boy who is given an object his grandmother says was carried by his grandfather when?
(a) On his tenth birthday.
(b) On his death bed.
(c) During the Civil War.
(d) On his wedding day.
4. When was Robert Collier born?
5. The third rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
(a) Persistently determine to obtain it.
(b) Confidently expect to attain it.
(c) Know exactly what you want.
(d) Think about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, the question foremost in the minds of most men and women is the one querying how a person can what?
2. According to Collier, few people actually know what?
3. What refers to the absence of any cause of events that can be predicted, understood, or controlled?
4. According to the author, the most important component of the Formula of Success is what?
5. Expounding on his theory of belief, Collier insists that everything desired can be attained provided it is what?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)