|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part IV, Chapter 10, Collier quotes from the Bible reminding the reader that God helps what?
(c) Those who help themselves.
(d) True believers.
2. When was "Secret of the Ages" published?
3. What refers to the strongest and most persistent desires of an individual tend to attract to him (or her) that which is closely related to or correlated with those desires?
(a) The Big Desire.
(c) Desire Power.
(d) Desire Strength.
4. According to Collier, one's what is constantly changing, being influenced by and influencing one's surroundings and those around them?
(a) Emotional being.
(c) Mental attitude.
5. The fourth rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
(a) Keep your desire secret.
(b) Know exactly what you want.
(c) Are willing to pay the price of its attainment.
(d) Persistently determine to obtain it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part II, Chapter 2, Desire is compared to the nature of fire that burns where?
2. When did Robert Collier die?
3. According to Collier, true wealth is not in money but in what?
4. According to Collier, in order to be successful an individual must be a careful guardian of his Mental Attitude, by incorporating ideas and behaviors that are what?
5. The fifth rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)