|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART III, Chapter 8 | Part III, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by the absence of cause of events that can be predicted?
2. What refers to a spiritual movement which developed in the United States during the late 19th century and emphasizes metaphysical beliefs concerning the effects of positive thinking, the law of attraction, healing, life force, creative visualization, and personal power?
(a) New Truth.
(b) New Thought.
(c) New Consciousness.
(d) New Reasoning.
3. What refers to survivors in the struggle for existence, the only desires that remain after careful reflection of all desires in one's life?
(a) Conscious Desires.
(b) Dominant Desires.
(c) Lasting Desires.
(d) Enduring Desires.
4. In Part II, Chapter 4, Collier writes that in order to be truly successful, what must be created in the audience of the speaker in order to get them to feel with emotion?
5. What refers to the absence of any cause of events that can be predicted, understood, or controlled?
Short Answer Questions
1. Collier defines the Two Keys to Success as Ambition and what?
2. The fifth rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
3. What refers to power from which everything derives power, called God, the Supreme Being, Goodness, I AM, according to Collier?
4. In Part III, Chapter 8, Collier compares the energies and resources within man to the abundant law of what?
5. The first rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)