|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART III, Chapter 8 | Part III, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Collier, true wealth is not in money but in what?
2. According to Collier, few people actually know what?
(a) Why they want something.
(b) How to get what they want.
(c) Who can give them what they want.
(d) Exactly what they want.
3. What refers to survivors in the struggle for existence, the only desires that remain after careful reflection of all desires in one's life?
(a) Enduring Desires.
(b) Lasting Desires.
(c) Conscious Desires.
(d) Dominant Desires.
4. What refers to the strongest and most persistent desires of an individual tend to attract to him (or her) that which is closely related to or correlated with those desires?
(a) Desire Power.
(c) The Big Desire.
(d) Desire Strength.
5. Collier's position states that the Desire Power works on what of the individual, influencing, guiding, directing him?
(a) Superconscious Mind.
(b) Universal Mind.
(c) Subconscious Mind.
(d) Conscious Mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
2. The third rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
3. What is a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by the absence of cause of events that can be predicted?
4. Collier writes in Part III, Chapter 8 that stored in every person is that great reserve of ____ that is a secret from its owner.
5. In Part II, Chapter 2, Desire is compared to the nature of fire that burns where?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)