|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART VIII, Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The fifth rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
(a) Know exactly what you want.
(b) Persistently determine to obtain it.
(c) Confidently expect to attain it.
(d) Are willing to pay the price of its attainment.
2. According to Collier, in the act of being Creative, man participates in what?
(a) All Power.
(b) Supreme Power.
(c) Power of Faith.
(d) Desire Power
3. The General Rule is constituted of how many steps?
4. According to Collier, in order to be successful an individual must be a careful guardian of his Mental Attitude, by incorporating ideas and behaviors that are what?
(b) Ignoring failure.
(d) Conducive to success.
5. Albert Lewis Pelton sold over how much worth of books in his lifetime?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part IV, Chapter 13, Collier tells the individual that he is not material, but is ____ and that as such he or she is in complete control of Life, Consciousness, and Will.
2. Collier cites what verse from the Bible regarding Faith in Part IV, Chapter 13?
3. What refers to that which is of or pertaining to seeing or sight?
4. In answering how to immerse oneself in a project, the author suggests that what a smart individual will do is to act as if he will be offered a bonus of how much?
5. Will is the expression of what in man, according to Collier?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)