|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART VIII, Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the article that comprises Part V, Chapter 16?
(a) Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
(b) Alex Osborn.
(c) Robert Collier.
(d) Sherlock Holmes.
2. What refers to a succession of images, thoughts, or emotions passing through the mind during sleep?
(d) Subconscious thought.
3. According to Collier, most individuals have many desires, and they can often what?
(a) Conflict with one another.
(b) Build a web of ambition.
(c) Develop into cancerous thoughts.
(d) Develop into a single desire.
4. The second phase of Mental Attitude toward Financial Success is to look at what?
(a) The effect of other people's attitudes on the world.
(b) The effect of one's attitude on others.
(c) The effect of the world on other people's attitudes.
(d) The effect of one's attitude on the world.
5. Collier states that what develops the mental courage and physical stamina of the average individual?
(a) Financial stability.
(b) Their level of comfort.
(c) Their childhood.
(d) Difficult situations in life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Collier cites what verse from the Bible regarding Faith in Part IV, Chapter 13?
2. According to Collier, being willing to do what it takes is the only exact path to what?
3. Who was already a millionaire before he actually hired someone to give him the education he felt he needed?
4. What law states that in order for mental hunger to be manifested it must have ideals presented to the mind's eye?
5. The article that comprises Part V, Chapter 16 was originally published by whom?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)