|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART VIII, Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author of Part V, Chapter 16, the very heart of every American business is its what?
(c) Bank account.
(d) Creative research.
2. According to Collier, the Will presents itself usually out of what?
(b) Thin air.
3. Collier illuminates the fact that most things man worries about what?
(a) Happen eventually.
(b) Have already happened.
(c) Are worse than originally thought.
(d) Never come to pass.
4. According to Collier, creative forces draw additional energy from what in such a way as to allow man to give form to his ideas?
(a) The All Power.
(b) The subconscious.
5. According to Collier, in the act of being Creative, man participates in what?
(a) Desire Power
(b) All Power.
(c) Supreme Power.
(d) Power of Faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Collier, the ability to do what, of all human abilities, is the most God-like that man possesses, the closest that man can come to Divinity?
2. In answering how to immerse oneself in a project, the author suggests that what a smart individual will do is to act as if the problem has been presented by whom?
3. According to Collier, to eliminate procrastination, one can take a large problem and do what?
4. According to Collier, one's what is constantly changing, being influenced by and influencing one's surroundings and those around them?
5. Collier writes that it has been proven over and over that intelligence can be increased and improved by what?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)