|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was just a poor peasant girl and yet she was able to save the entire country of France?
(a) Marguerite Duras.
(b) Madame de Stael.
(c) Joan of Arc.
(d) Marie Antoinette.
2. Collier presents his belief that man's Creative Power is a form of his Personal Power, which is derived from what?
(a) All Power.
(b) Power of Faith.
(c) Maximum Power.
(d) Desire Power
3. What is defined as that including but not limited to Fear, Worry, Lack of Confidence?
4. According to Collier, the ability to do what, of all human abilities, is the most God-like that man possesses, the closest that man can come to Divinity?
5. What uneducated men accomplished work that is still unequaled, according to Collier?
(a) The Israelites.
(b) The Apostles.
(c) The Conquistadors.
(d) The Greek philosophers.
Short Answer Questions
1. The General Rule first asks the individual to develop a clear idea of his what?
2. According to Collier, Constructive Imagination is the quality found in the _____ of the human species desiring to survive.
3. According to Collier, creative forces draw additional energy from what in such a way as to allow man to give form to his ideas?
4. What law states that in order for mental hunger to be manifested it must have ideals presented to the mind's eye?
5. The fifth rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)