|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is defined as Confident Expectation, Self-Confidence, Optimism, Expectation of Good not Evil, of Wealth not Poverty?
2. What is the part of the mind that is all-wise, all-powerful, and also called the Higher Self within man?
(a) Conscious Mind.
(b) Subconscious Mind.
(c) Superconscious Mind.
(d) Universal Mind.
3. According to Collier, training and education are not the roads to success but the ability to use what?
(b) The tools at one's disposal.
(c) The subconscious mind.
(d) Creative Imagination.
4. According to Collier, most individuals have many desires, and they can often what?
(a) Develop into a single desire.
(b) Develop into cancerous thoughts.
(c) Build a web of ambition.
(d) Conflict with one another.
5. According to Collier, creative forces draw additional energy from what in such a way as to allow man to give form to his ideas?
(b) The subconscious.
(d) The All Power.
Short Answer Questions
1. The second phase of Mental Attitude toward Financial Success is to look at what?
2. The General Rule is constituted of how many steps?
3. The fourth rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
4. According to Collier, one's what is constantly changing, being influenced by and influencing one's surroundings and those around them?
5. Who was already a millionaire before he actually hired someone to give him the education he felt he needed?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)