|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is defined as that including but not limited to Fear, Worry, Lack of Confidence?
2. The fifth rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
(a) Are willing to pay the price of its attainment.
(b) Confidently expect to attain it.
(c) Persistently determine to obtain it.
(d) Know exactly what you want.
3. What metaphor does Collier use in Part V, Chapter 21 that has been known, over time, to crack and displace heavy concrete rock?
(a) Tree roots.
(b) Running water.
4. The fourth rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
(a) Keep your desire secret.
(b) Are willing to pay the price of its attainment.
(c) Know exactly what you want.
(d) Persistently determine to obtain it.
5. Who was just a poor peasant girl and yet she was able to save the entire country of France?
(a) Madame de Stael.
(b) Marie Antoinette.
(c) Joan of Arc.
(d) Marguerite Duras.
Short Answer Questions
1. The General Rule is constituted of how many steps?
2. What is the part of the mind that is all-wise, all-powerful, and also called the Higher Self within man?
3. What law states that in order for mental hunger to be manifested it must have ideals presented to the mind's eye?
4. According to Collier, most individuals have many desires, and they can often what?
5. The General Rule first asks the individual to develop a clear idea of his what?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)