|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Collier, who is equipped with the necessary abilities to change his or her character, temperament, and habits, should they really wish to do so?
(a) Some people.
(b) A privileged few.
(c) Most people.
(d) All mankind.
2. What uneducated men accomplished work that is still unequaled, according to Collier?
(a) The Greek philosophers.
(b) The Apostles.
(c) The Israelites.
(d) The Conquistadors.
3. What is defined as Confident Expectation, Self-Confidence, Optimism, Expectation of Good not Evil, of Wealth not Poverty?
4. What law states that in order for mental hunger to be manifested it must have ideals presented to the mind's eye?
(a) Touchstone of Positivity.
(b) Law of Ambition.
(c) Master Formula of Attainment.
(d) The Law of Improvement.
5. The General Rule first asks the individual to develop a clear idea of his what?
(a) Great Desire.
(b) Ultimate Goal.
(c) Definite Purpose.
(d) Future Life.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Collier, one's what is constantly changing, being influenced by and influencing one's surroundings and those around them?
2. According to Collier, in order to be successful an individual must be a careful guardian of his Mental Attitude, by incorporating ideas and behaviors that are what?
3. What is the part of the mind that is all-wise, all-powerful, and also called the Higher Self within man?
4. What refers to a succession of images, thoughts, or emotions passing through the mind during sleep?
5. According to Collier, creative forces draw additional energy from what in such a way as to allow man to give form to his ideas?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)