|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Collier, training and education are not the roads to success but the ability to use what?
(a) The tools at one's disposal.
(c) Creative Imagination.
(d) The subconscious mind.
2. According to Collier, the ability to do what, of all human abilities, is the most God-like that man possesses, the closest that man can come to Divinity?
3. Collier presents his belief that man's Creative Power is a form of his Personal Power, which is derived from what?
(a) Power of Faith.
(b) All Power.
(c) Desire Power
(d) Maximum Power.
4. The fourth rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
(a) Know exactly what you want.
(b) Persistently determine to obtain it.
(c) Keep your desire secret.
(d) Are willing to pay the price of its attainment.
5. What is the part of the mind that is all-wise, all-powerful, and also called the Higher Self within man?
(a) Subconscious Mind.
(b) Conscious Mind.
(c) Superconscious Mind.
(d) Universal Mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is defined as that including but not limited to Fear, Worry, Lack of Confidence?
2. According to Collier, who is equipped with the necessary abilities to change his or her character, temperament, and habits, should they really wish to do so?
3. According to Collier, Constructive Imagination is the quality found in the _____ of the human species desiring to survive.
4. The second rule of the Master Formula of Attainment is that "You may have anything you want, provided that you" what?
5. What refers to that which is of or pertaining to seeing or sight?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)