|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART VII Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In answering how to immerse oneself in a project, the author suggests that what a smart individual will do is to act as if the problem has been presented by whom?
(a) A friend in need.
(b) A wealthy client.
(c) One's own child.
2. Collier asserts that a more comprehensive view of Faith is that it exists because of what?
3. What refers to treatment of a sick person through the supposed power of religious belief?
(a) Religious health.
(b) Medical Scripture.
(c) Medical Faith.
(d) Faith Healing.
4. What does the MRA stand for?
(a) The Many Religions Association.
(b) The Mainstream Religion Act.
(c) The Moral Religious Authority.
(d) The Moral Re-Armament group.
5. Collier writes that by invoking the power of God daily, men will what?
(a) Make many friends.
(b) Become Christ-like.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a Christian movement that had a following in Europe, China, Africa, Australia, Scandinavia and America in the 1920s and 30s?
2. According to Collier, being willing to do what it takes is the only exact path to what?
3. In answering how to immerse oneself in a project, the author suggests that what a smart individual will do is to act as if he will be offered a bonus of how much?
4. What, according to Collier, directs the general success or non-success of an individual per that individual's beliefs and Faith?
5. According to Collier, an individual should be no different whether working for a huge bonus from someone else, or working for themselves toward their what?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)