|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART VII Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The creator of the MRA received a revelation that Faith in God cannot be what?
2. In answering how to immerse oneself in a project, the author suggests that what a smart individual will do is to act as if the problem has been presented by whom?
(b) One's own child.
(c) A friend in need.
(d) A wealthy client.
3. Collier asserts that a more comprehensive view of Faith is that it exists because of what?
4. What does the MRA stand for?
(a) The Moral Re-Armament group.
(b) The Mainstream Religion Act.
(c) The Many Religions Association.
(d) The Moral Religious Authority.
5. Where was the MRA originated?
(a) Lisbon, Portugal.
(b) Paris, France.
(c) Warsaw, Poland.
(d) Oxford, England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to Collier, directs the general success or non-success of an individual per that individual's beliefs and Faith?
2. Who created the MRA?
3. Collier writes that by invoking the power of God daily, men will what?
4. According to Collier, one has faith in the Law of what that if he were to step off the roof of a building that he would fall to the ground?
5. According to the author, without confident expectation that life will continue, there can be no expectation of achieving one's what?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)