|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART VII Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The creator of the MRA received a revelation that Faith in God cannot be what?
2. According to Collier, an individual should be no different whether working for a huge bonus from someone else, or working for themselves toward their what?
(a) Personal Fortune.
(b) Ultimate Ambition.
(c) Life Goal.
(d) Ideal Desire.
3. Where was the MRA originated?
(a) Warsaw, Poland.
(b) Oxford, England.
(c) Lisbon, Portugal.
(d) Paris, France.
4. Who created the MRA?
(a) John R. Goldman.
(b) Frank N. Buchman.
(c) Robert. S. Taylor.
(d) Peter J. Corning.
5. What is a strong will aroused by a strong desire?
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to treatment of a sick person through the supposed power of religious belief?
2. What does the MRA stand for?
3. In answering how to immerse oneself in a project, the author suggests that what a smart individual will do is to act as if the problem has been presented by whom?
4. According to Collier, one has faith in the Law of what that if he were to step off the roof of a building that he would fall to the ground?
5. In answering how to immerse oneself in a project, the author suggests that what a smart individual will do is to act as if he will be offered a bonus of how much?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)