Mid-Book Test (up to 10-12)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why does Lord Stettin say there is an opportunity for him to build the groundwork for a new empire?
2. Where is Arcadia hiding in 10-12?
3. What does the First Speaker condition the Mule's mind to believe?
4. How does Pritchard claim he knows his mind has not been reconditioned since arriving on Rossem?
5. Why would the Second Foundation not altar Pritchard's mind after arriving on Rossem according to Channis?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. When Pritchard grows...
This section contains 1,190 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)