|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anthor think that the Second Foundation arranged Arcadia's escape?
(a) They wanted Acradia back with the Foundation.
(b) Her father is a powerful man.
(c) Because she is innocent.
(d) She is a chosen child.
2. With whom did Arcadia leave as recounted by the Lieutenant?
(b) Preem Palver.
3. What secret does Anthor reveal about the Lieutenant?
(a) He is Stettin's son.
(b) He is Anthor's brother.
(c) He is in love with Callia.
(d) His brain has been tampered with by the Second Foundation.
4. What does Melius try to persuade Stettin to do?
(a) Marry Arcadia.
(b) Destroy Rossem.
(c) Kill Lady Callia.
(d) Not to go to war.
5. In the beginning of 13-15, what does Arcadia try to manipulate Callia to do?
(a) Give her candy.
(b) Coax Stettin to allow Homir access.
(c) Kill Homir in his sleep.
(d) Help her get back to her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 16-18, who does Anthor bring to the meeting with Dr. Darell?
2. In 10-12 what does Dr. Darell's message to Homir say?
3. How does Dr. Darell react to Arcadia's note?
4. At the start of 16-18, what is the only thing that Dr. Darell can think about?
5. Arcadia tells Callia that there are rumors about Kalgan becoming an empire, but the only possible way is for what to happen?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)