Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pappa persuade the Lieutenant to overlook Arcadia's papers?
(a) By the orders of Stettin.
(b) By telling him the truth.
(c) By slipping him 500 Credits.
(d) Through threatening to kill him.
2. After departing from Callia, what does Arcadia realize as she leaves for the Spaceport?
(a) Her father is a spy.
(b) She has left Homir behind.
(c) She knows the location of the Second Foundation.
(d) She is in love with Anthor.
3. Why does Dr. Darell tell Seimic not to tell anyone else of their plans in 16-18?
(a) So as not to implicate anyone else.
(b) Because he is nervous.
(c) Because Arcadia is in danger.
(d) So that no one can ruin his plan.
4. Why does Arcadia decide Homir is asleep while she is onboard the ship?
(a) All the lights are turned off.
(b) She saw him take a sleeping pill.
(c) She only hears silence.
(d) She hears him snoring.
5. Why is Arcadia an important figure to Stettin and Kalgan?
(a) She killed the Mule.
(b) She can read a secret code.
(c) She is extremely beautiful.
(d) She is the granddaughter of the hero Bayla Darell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would it be suspicious for Homir to turn around to drop Arcadia off at home?
2. In 13-15, what are Arcadia's emotions about visiting Callia?
3. Who is Stettin's mistress?
4. How does Dr. Darell react to Arcadia's note?
5. What does Callia give Arcadia in her private chambers?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)