|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 10-12 what does Dr. Darell's message to Homir say?
(a) To bring Arcadia home.
(b) To suceed on the mission.
(c) For Arcadia to have a good time.
(d) To kill the Mule.
2. In 13-15, what relationship does Stettin want with Arcadia?
(a) A member of his coucil.
(b) His mistress.
(c) His daughter.
(d) A slave for Callia.
3. How does Arcadia tell Palver her secret message?
(a) Writes him a note.
(b) Tells Momma to tell him.
(c) Whispers it in his ear.
(d) In a secret code.
4. How does Callia leave her private chambers, departing from Arcadia?
(b) Hysterically crying.
(c) Arms across her face, running.
(d) Slowly walking away.
5. Why does Lord Stettin say there is an opportunity for him to build the groundwork for a new empire?
(a) Because the Mule disrupted the Seldon Plan.
(b) Because his is a genius.
(c) Because Melius is very wealthy.
(d) A fortuneteller told him so.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Callia say about how Stettin feels about the Mule's palace?
2. For whom does the Lieutenant work undercover?
3. How does Pappa persuade the Lieutenant to overlook Arcadia's papers?
4. When did Dr. Darell first realize the extent of the Second Foundation's control?
5. What secret does Anthor reveal about the Lieutenant?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Anthor try to convice Dr. Darell to go to Trantor?
2. How has Kalgan changed since the Mule's death?
3. What is appealing to Stettin about Arcadia's heritage? What does Stettin want Arcadia to become for him?
4. What secret does Anthor reveal about the Lieutenant Dirige to Dr. Darell?
5. How does Arcadia escape from being discovered after she is announced as a wanted fugitive?
6. What are Stettin's reasonings for going to war that he describes to Merius?
7. What two orders does Stettin send out after Callia manipulates him into thinking he has a chance to start an empire?
8. How does Arcadia convince Palver to go to the Foundation and deliver a message for her?
9. Why is Anthor upset that Arcadia has disappeared?
10. Why do Merius and Stettin seek the help of Homir at the end of 10-12?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)