|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Darell decide to do after learning that his daughter is safe?
(a) Shake hands with Anthor.
(b) Go search for her.
(c) Pursue his career at the university.
(d) Go home and rest.
2. What is Stettin's first order in 13-15?
(a) The murder of Arcadia.
(b) The destruction of the Mule's palace.
(c) Homir to return home.
(d) Sending 500 ships into space.
3. Who is Stettin's mistress?
(b) The Mule's daughter.
(d) Lady Callia.
4. Where does the Lieutenant tell Dr. Darell Arcadia went?
5. What question does Homir ask Arcadia when he recognizes her in 10-12?
(a) Why is she spying on him?
(b) What in space is she doing?
(c) Where is her father?
(d) Where is Anthor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What character was once an admiral in the Kalgan navy?
2. Arcadia tells Callia that there are rumors about Kalgan becoming an empire, but the only possible way is for what to happen?
3. How does Arcadia tell Palver her secret message?
4. Why is Arcadia upset at herself toward the end of 13-15?
5. In 13-15, what relationship does Stettin want with Arcadia?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Arcadia convince Palver to go to the Foundation and deliver a message for her?
2. Why does Anthor try to convice Dr. Darell to go to Trantor?
3. Where does Arcadia hide while about Homir's ship? Why does she decide to come out of her hiding spot?
4. What secret does Anthor reveal about the Lieutenant Dirige to Dr. Darell?
5. How does Dr. Darell soothe Anthor's worries about Arcadia's disappearance?
6. What are Stettin's reasonings for going to war that he describes to Merius?
7. What is Dr. Darell thinking about at the beginning of 16-18? Why does he decide to stay in his current course of action?
8. Why is Dr. Darell caught in a no-win situation in 16-18?
9. Why is Arcadia so excited to meet Lady Callia?
10. Why do Merius and Stettin seek the help of Homir at the end of 10-12?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)