|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Arcadia tell Palver her secret message?
(a) In a secret code.
(b) Writes him a note.
(c) Whispers it in his ear.
(d) Tells Momma to tell him.
2. In the beginning of 13-15, what does Arcadia try to manipulate Callia to do?
(a) Help her get back to her home.
(b) Kill Homir in his sleep.
(c) Coax Stettin to allow Homir access.
(d) Give her candy.
3. Who is fighting in the war at the beginning of 16-18?
(a) The Mule and the Second Foundation.
(b) Foundation and Dr. Darell.
(c) Kalgan and Foundation.
(d) Rossem and the Mule.
4. Why does Callia think going into the Mule's palace is not a good idea?
(a) In Kalgan culture the palace is cursed.
(b) Stettin will get angry and hit her.
(c) Arcadia might get scared.
(d) The palace is in ruins.
5. What is Dr. Darell doing at the beginning of 10-12?
(a) Eating breakfast.
(c) Working in his laboratory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stettin's response to Callia when she asks for admittance to the Mule's palace?
2. What does Callia say about how Stettin feels about the Mule's palace?
3. How does Arcadia imagine Callia to be?
4. Why does Dr. Darell think his daughter is dead?
5. Why does Anthor think that the Second Foundation arranged Arcadia's escape?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)