|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of 13-15, what does Arcadia try to manipulate Callia to do?
(a) Give her candy.
(b) Help her get back to her home.
(c) Kill Homir in his sleep.
(d) Coax Stettin to allow Homir access.
2. Where does the Lieutenant tell Dr. Darell Arcadia went?
3. Who has been ruling Kalgan since the Mule's death?
(a) The Mule's son.
(b) No one.
(c) A number of Lords.
4. What special meaning does Trantor have for Arcadia?
(a) It is her birthplace.
(b) Her ancestors are royalty there.
(c) It is a mythical planet.
(d) It is a beautiful planet.
5. What does Callia give Arcadia in her private chambers?
(b) A stuffed animal.
(c) Clean clothes and money.
(d) A new necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of 13-15, why does Arcadia believe that the Lieutenant let her go on purpose?
2. What is Homir doing when he first sees Arcadia on the ship?
3. At the beginning of 10-12 what does Poli tell Dr. Darell?
4. Who is fighting in the war at the beginning of 16-18?
5. What is Stettin's response to Callia when she tells him that Arcadia said he was going to make an empire?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dr. Darrell consider the Second Foundation an enemy? What made him realize this?
2. Why is the Imperial Library an important place to Arcadia?
3. Why is Arcadia so excited to meet Lady Callia?
4. What secret does Anthor reveal about the Lieutenant Dirige to Dr. Darell?
5. Why do Merius and Stettin seek the help of Homir at the end of 10-12?
6. How does Callia convince Stettin to allow herself, Arcadia and Homir into the Mule's palace?
7. Why is Anthor upset that Arcadia has disappeared?
8. What two orders does Stettin send out after Callia manipulates him into thinking he has a chance to start an empire?
9. How does Arcadia escape from being discovered after she is announced as a wanted fugitive?
10. What is appealing to Stettin about Arcadia's heritage? What does Stettin want Arcadia to become for him?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)