|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 13-15, what are Arcadia's emotions about visiting Callia?
2. How does Callia leave her private chambers, departing from Arcadia?
(a) Arms across her face, running.
(b) Slowly walking away.
(d) Hysterically crying.
3. For whom does the Lieutenant work undercover?
(a) The Foundation.
(b) Lady Callia.
(d) The Mule.
4. What secret does Anthor reveal about the Lieutenant?
(a) He is in love with Callia.
(b) His brain has been tampered with by the Second Foundation.
(c) He is Stettin's son.
(d) He is Anthor's brother.
5. How does Arcadia tell Palver her secret message?
(a) Tells Momma to tell him.
(b) Writes him a note.
(c) Whispers it in his ear.
(d) In a secret code.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the note say that Poli gives Dr. Darell?
2. Who has been ruling Kalgan since the Mule's death?
3. What does Dr. Darell decide to do after learning that his daughter is safe?
4. Arcadia tells Callia that there are rumors about Kalgan becoming an empire, but the only possible way is for what to happen?
5. At the start of 16-18, what is the only thing that Dr. Darell can think about?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)