|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Arcadia imagine Callia to be?
2. What is Homir doing when he first sees Arcadia on the ship?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Shaving in the mirror.
(c) Pointing a blaster at Arcadia.
(d) Looking at maps.
3. In 16-18, who does Anthor bring to the meeting with Dr. Darell?
(a) HIs wife.
(b) The Lieutenant from Kalgan.
(c) His college professor.
(d) The Mule.
4. When did Dr. Darell first realize the extent of the Second Foundation's control?
(a) After the birth of Arcadia.
(b) By doing brain scans on people.
(c) When he was a child.
(d) After his wife died five years prior.
5. In 13-15, what relationship does Stettin want with Arcadia?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His mistress.
(c) A slave for Callia.
(d) A member of his coucil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Darell think his daughter is dead?
2. Why does Lord Stettin say there is an opportunity for him to build the groundwork for a new empire?
3. Seimic tells Dr. Darell that he would need what to build him what he wants?
4. At the end of 13-15, why does Arcadia believe that the Lieutenant let her go on purpose?
5. Why does Dr. Darell think his daughter will be alright on her journey to Kalgan?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dr. Darell soothe Anthor's worries about Arcadia's disappearance?
2. Why does Dr. Darrell consider the Second Foundation an enemy? What made him realize this?
3. Why is Arcadia so excited to meet Lady Callia?
4. Why does Anthor try to convice Dr. Darell to go to Trantor?
5. What does Callia do for Arcadia in her private chamber? What does Arcadia see as Callia flees the room?
6. Why is Anthor upset that Arcadia has disappeared?
7. What are Stettin's reasonings for going to war that he describes to Merius?
8. In 16-18, what does Dr. Darell want from Seimic? What is Seimic's response?
9. In 10-12, how does Arcadia persuade Homir not to turn around to drop her off at home?
10. How does Arcadia escape from being discovered after she is announced as a wanted fugitive?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)