|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Arcadia imagine Callia to be?
2. Where does the Lieutenant tell Dr. Darell Arcadia went?
3. When does Arcadia finally tell Palver the message for her father?
(a) After the downfal of the Second Foundation.
(b) After Palver pays her.
(c) After Palver promises to only tell her father.
(d) After Momma is asleep.
4. What character was once an admiral in the Kalgan navy?
(c) Lord Stettin.
(d) Dr. Darell.
5. Why does Anthor think that the Second Foundation arranged Arcadia's escape?
(a) They wanted Acradia back with the Foundation.
(b) Her father is a powerful man.
(c) She is a chosen child.
(d) Because she is innocent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Darell doing at the beginning of 10-12?
2. Why is Arcadia upset at herself toward the end of 13-15?
3. What does the note say that Poli gives Dr. Darell?
4. What is Stettin's response to Callia when she asks for admittance to the Mule's palace?
5. Why would it be suspicious for Homir to turn around to drop Arcadia off at home?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Kalgan changed since the Mule's death?
2. Why does Dr. Darell think that his daughter is dead?
3. What are Stettin's reasonings for going to war that he describes to Merius?
4. What is Callia's explanation for why no one is allowed to enter into the Mule's palace? Has Stettin entered the palace according to Callia?
5. Why do Merius and Stettin seek the help of Homir at the end of 10-12?
6. Why is Arcadia so excited to meet Lady Callia?
7. What does Callia do for Arcadia in her private chamber? What does Arcadia see as Callia flees the room?
8. Why is Anthor upset that Arcadia has disappeared?
9. Why is the Imperial Library an important place to Arcadia?
10. Why does Dr. Darrell consider the Second Foundation an enemy? What made him realize this?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)