|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Arcadia hiding in 10-12?
(a) Inside the ceiling ducts.
(b) In the luggage compartment.
(c) In her father's car.
(d) Underneath her bed.
2. How does Callia leave her private chambers, departing from Arcadia?
(b) Arms across her face, running.
(c) Hysterically crying.
(d) Slowly walking away.
3. What is Stettin's second order in 13-15?
(a) Give all his money to the population.
(b) For Arcadia to be returned home.
(c) For Callia to be put in jail.
(d) Granting Homir access to the Mule's palace.
4. What reason does Stettin give for Homir not to enter the Mule's palace?
(a) Arcadia is not old enough to enter.
(b) There is a curse upon the location.
(c) The Kalgan population will not like it.
(d) Callia will get frightened.
5. How does Dr. Darell react to Arcadia's note?
(a) He is calm and thinks Arcadia is mature.
(b) He is upset and emotional.
(c) He laughs and thinks it is a joke.
(d) He starts to cry and is afraid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Pritchard as he has disloyal thoughts?
2. How does Pritcher describe the Tazender governor to Channis?
3. In 7-9, what is the name of the mysterious man?
4. Who is the author of "Second Foundation"?
5. What does Arcadia friend build for her?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)