|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Channis says that the people of Rossem are neither starving nor unhappy which means what?
(a) The Second Foundation has conditioned their minds.
(b) The people are insane.
(c) They are stupid people.
(d) The Second Foundation does not exist.
2. When does Pritchard grow fearful in 4-6?
(a) After Channis hits him.
(b) Upon meeting the Rossem elders.
(c) As the Tazender governor approaches in his car.
(d) After seeing his wife.
3. Why does Arcadia tell her father she was being rude to Anthor?
(a) He father taught her to be like that.
(b) Anthor was looking through her window.
(c) Anthor is ugly.
(d) She is just in a bad mood.
4. On what planet does the novel begin?
5. How do the Rossem elders describe Tazenda?
(a) A terrible and controlling ruler.
(b) A great and noble ruler.
(c) Nothing special.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Pritchard as he has disloyal thoughts?
2. What question does Anthor ask Dr. Darell while descending the stairs in 7-9?
3. Why are the Rossem elders so excited at the beginning of 4-6?
4. What is the reason behind the Mule's power?
5. At the start of the book, who is the leader of the galaxy?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)