|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Arcadia give her father for Anthor's visit?
(a) To kill Dr. Darell.
(b) To discuss the Second Foundation.
(c) To marry Arcadia.
(d) To get money.
2. How does the Mule know that Channis is a Second Foundationer?
(a) Channis has a secret tattoo.
(b) Someone betrayed Channis.
(c) The Mule can read his thoughts.
(d) Channis can resist the Mule's mind control.
3. Why does Arcadia tell her father she was being rude to Anthor?
(a) She is just in a bad mood.
(b) He father taught her to be like that.
(c) Anthor was looking through her window.
(d) Anthor is ugly.
4. How does Pritcher remember his past as described in 1-3?
(a) With great joy.
(b) With embarrassment.
(d) He cannot remember.
5. How does Pritcher describe the Tazender governor to Channis?
(d) A poor specimen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Channis say the Second Foundation members are really after when talking to Pritchard in 4-6?
2. Who is decided to be sent to Kalgan at the end of 7-9?
3. Why are the Rossem elders so excited at the beginning of 4-6?
4. What is Pritcher's reaction when Channis says that the Mule does not know where they are going?
5. What is Pritcher's immediate reaction upon first meeting Channis?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)