|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Darell tell Seimic not to tell anyone else of their plans in 16-18?
(a) Because he is nervous.
(b) Because Arcadia is in danger.
(c) So that no one can ruin his plan.
(d) So as not to implicate anyone else.
2. How does Dr. Darell react to Arcadia's note?
(a) He laughs and thinks it is a joke.
(b) He starts to cry and is afraid.
(c) He is calm and thinks Arcadia is mature.
(d) He is upset and emotional.
3. Why are the Rossem elders so excited at the beginning of 4-6?
(a) They rarely get visitors.
(b) The have never seen humans.
(c) They are insane.
(d) They have found mineral deposits.
4. Channis states that he does not fear what in 1-3?
(a) The Mule or the Second Foundation.
(b) His subjects.
(c) The Foundation.
(d) His wife.
5. What reason does Arcadia give to know that her father was expecting a visitor?
(a) He sent the maid on holiday and made a spare bed.
(b) She heard it on the radio.
(c) He told Arcadia the news.
(d) There is a rumor in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 13-15, what relationship does Stettin want with Arcadia?
2. Who does Channis say the Second Foundation members are really after when talking to Pritchard in 4-6?
3. What other way does Arcadia tell Anthor as advice to be more inconspicuous upon visiting?
4. What secret does Anthor reveal about the Lieutenant?
5. Pritcher was originally part of what organization?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)