|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 10-12 what does Dr. Darell's message to Homir say?
(a) To kill the Mule.
(b) To suceed on the mission.
(c) For Arcadia to have a good time.
(d) To bring Arcadia home.
2. What is the first thing that Pritchard and Channis do in 4-6?
(a) Meet with the Rossem elders.
(b) Fall asleep.
(c) Kill the plantet's leader.
(d) Wage a war.
3. Why does Lord Stettin say there is an opportunity for him to build the groundwork for a new empire?
(a) Because his is a genius.
(b) Because the Mule disrupted the Seldon Plan.
(c) A fortuneteller told him so.
(d) Because Melius is very wealthy.
4. What reason does the Mule give for knowing that the Second Foundation actually exists?
(a) The Mule has seen it in a dream.
(b) The Mule can sense the power.
(c) The Mule has lost all his family to the organization.
(d) The Mule's men's minds have been tampered with.
5. What does Dr. Darell decide to do after learning that his daughter is safe?
(a) Go search for her.
(b) Pursue his career at the university.
(c) Go home and rest.
(d) Shake hands with Anthor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of "Second Foundation"?
2. Why do Stettin's men want to fight in 10-12?
3. Why does Arcadia tell her father she was being rude to Anthor?
4. What question does Anthor ask Dr. Darell while descending the stairs in 7-9?
5. On what planet does the novel begin?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)