|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 4-6, why does Channis say that he was picked to work for the Mule even though he is unconditioned?
(a) The Mule can trust him.
(b) He loves his family.
(c) He cannot lie.
(d) The Mule is his father.
2. Why does Arcadia tell her father she was being rude to Anthor?
(a) Anthor is ugly.
(b) She is just in a bad mood.
(c) He father taught her to be like that.
(d) Anthor was looking through her window.
3. Channis states that he does not fear what in 1-3?
(a) His wife.
(b) His subjects.
(c) The Mule or the Second Foundation.
(d) The Foundation.
4. What surprises Arcadia at the beginning of 7-9?
(a) A solar eclipse.
(b) A man appears at her window.
(c) She failed her class.
(d) Her father left her a present.
5. What reason does Arcadia give to know that her father was expecting a visitor?
(a) He told Arcadia the news.
(b) She heard it on the radio.
(c) He sent the maid on holiday and made a spare bed.
(d) There is a rumor in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Mule send to accompany Prichard's final mission?
2. What question does Anthor ask Dr. Darell while descending the stairs in 7-9?
3. What form of message does Homir receive from Dr. Darell?
4. Channis tells Pritchard that Tazenda is the Second Foundation because Rossem views Tazenda how?
5. For what does the Mule have Pritcher search in 1-3?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)