|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anthor suggest Dr. Darell do in 16-18?
(a) Call Homir for news.
(b) Join the army.
(c) Seek the Mule.
(d) Go see his daughter.
2. What does the note say that Poli gives Dr. Darell?
(a) Arcadia has gone to Kalgan with Uncle Homir.
(b) Arcadia is in love with Anthor.
(c) Arcadia hates her father.
(d) Arcadia has run away to get married.
3. Why does Pritchard pull out his weapon in 4-6?
(a) He is arresting Channis.
(b) He is scared.
(c) It is an accident.
(d) He is cleaning his weapon.
4. Who is Stettin talking to when first introduced in 10-12?
(c) The Mule.
5. How do the Rossem elders describe Tazenda?
(a) A terrible and controlling ruler.
(b) A great and noble ruler.
(c) Nothing special.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would it be suspicious for Homir to turn around to drop Arcadia off at home?
2. When does Pritchard grow fearful in 4-6?
3. Seimic tells Dr. Darell that he would need what to build him what he wants?
4. What does Melius try to persuade Stettin to do?
5. At the end of 4-6, why is it revealed that Channis volunteered to lead the Mule?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)