1. Who is the author of "Second Foundation"?
(a) Stephen King.
(b) Jules Verne.
(c) Isaac Asimov.
(d) H.G. Wells.
2. What number book in the Foundation Series is "Second Foundation"?
3. On what planet does the novel begin?
4. At the start of the book, who is the leader of the galaxy?
(b) The Mule.
5. What is the reason behind the Mule's power?
(a) He is a god.
(b) He can condition and control minds.
(c) He was born a king.
(d) He has a lot of money.
6. Who is the Mule's general?
(c) Dr. Darell.
(d) The First Speaker.
7. Pritcher was originally part of what organization?
(a) The Alliance.
(b) The Foundation.
(c) The Second Foundation.
(d) The Urban Rebellion.
8. How does Pritcher remember his past as described in 1-3?
(a) He cannot remember.
(b) With great joy.
(c) With embarrassment.
9. For what does the Mule have Pritcher search in 1-3?
(a) The treasure of Earth.
(b) The Second Foundation.
(c) The Foundation.
(d) His daughter.
This section contains 4,931 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)