Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter Nine and Ten)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the name of the company Mario DeArmond sells product for?
2. Which of the following men is captain of the Florida Department of Criminal Law?
3. How does Ford hear about Masagua President Don Jorge Balserio's death?
4. What neighborhood in Manhattan did Jessica live and work in during her time in the city?
5. What type of doctor is Dr. Sheri Braun-Richards?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Ford do with Hollins's belongings...
This section contains 1,193 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)