|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the drug dealer Bernstein believes has Jake Hollins?
2. What sound does Ford hear in the distance as he is trying to give medical attention to Zacul?
(a) Howling wind.
3. What type of Indian is Creno?
(a) Zambo Indian.
(b) Miskito Indian.
(c) Siknis Indian.
(d) Garifuna Indian.
4. Which of the following characters confronts Ford about his relationship with Dr. Braun-Richards?
5. Which of the following sports is Riviera obsessed with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is General Riviera's first name?
2. Who is in command of the Ford's abduction?
3. What is the name of Hollins's older brother?
4. What does Ford order Tomlinson to collect by the river so as not to arouse suspicion?
5. Which of the following dances do the Mayan people partake in while Ford and Tomlinson watch from the hotel?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)