|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the uniforms the soldiers who abduct Ford are wearing?
2. What is the name of the group of rebel soldiers in Masagua?
(a) The Good Earth.
(b) The Silver Star.
(c) The Raging Waters.
(d) The Shining Path.
3. How does Riviera react when Ford asks him for help tracking down Zacul?
(a) Heh punches Ford.
(b) He denies Ford.
(c) He accepts Ford's offer.
(d) He ignores Ford.
4. What animal does Ford watch pee upon drunks in the Mayan streets?
5. What does Ford use to cut the meat he prepares for Zacul and his men?
(a) A machete.
(b) A sharp stick.
(d) Clam shells.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound does Ford hear when he wakes up from his blackout after his visit with Pilar?
2. Which of the following dances do the Mayan people partake in while Ford and Tomlinson watch from the hotel?
3. What is the name of the song the three-piece jazz band plays at the bar Ford visits with Wendy Stafford?
4. How many years younger was Hollins than his older brother?
5. What type of car does Ford drive?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the judge in Sandy Key treat Ford when he hears Ford is searching for Jake Hollins?
2. What happens when a mortar explodes near the dock where Zacul has docked his boat?
3. Why does General Suarez burst into Ford's hotel room in Masagua?
4. Why are Zacul's prison camps so full?
5. What confessions does Pilar make to Ford when she sees him after the fight?
6. How does General Riviera react to the true reason as to why Ford is in Masagua?
7. Why does Ford spend an evening searching for frogs in Zacul's prison camp?
8. How and why does Ford test Tomlinson's honesty while they are traveling through Costa Rica?
9. What is Ford's reaction to Hollins's funeral?
10. How does Zacul react when he sees that many of his guards are falling ill?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)