|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford order Tomlinson to collect by the river so as not to arouse suspicion?
2. What color are the uniforms the soldiers who abduct Ford are wearing?
3. What Costa Rican city do Tomlinson and Ford fly into on their first day searching for Jake Hollins?
(a) Isle de Coco.
(c) San Jose.
4. What is the name of Hollins's older brother?
5. What type of Indian is Creno?
(a) Garifuna Indian.
(b) Zambo Indian.
(c) Miskito Indian.
(d) Siknis Indian.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Ford and Tomlinson travel from Riviera's home to Masagua?
2. Which of the following statement is not true about Jake Hollins's condition when he is found?
3. What type of building is the injured Ford held in while he recuperates in Managua?
4. How many years younger was Hollins than his older brother?
5. What is the name of the company Mario DeArmond sells product for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Tomlinson when he is separated from Ford in Masagua?
2. What relationship does Ford have with Durell?
3. What sound does Ford hear in the distance while he is inside Zacul's tent?
4. How does General Juan Riviera greet Ford when he arrives in Masagua?
5. How does the judge in Sandy Key treat Ford when he hears Ford is searching for Jake Hollins?
6. How does Tomlinson prove his dedication to Ford while staying at General Riviera's?
7. What is the first thing Ford sees when he wakes up from his blackout?
8. How does General Riviera react to the true reason as to why Ford is in Masagua?
9. Why does Ford spend an evening searching for frogs in Zacul's prison camp?
10. Why does General Suarez burst into Ford's hotel room in Masagua?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)