|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Ford and Tomlinson travel from Riviera's home to Masagua?
(a) By car.
(b) On foot.
(c) By train.
(d) On horseback.
2. Which of the following sports is Riviera obsessed with?
3. At what time of day do Ford and Tomlinson leave Costa Rica for Masagua?
(a) 4:00 pm.
(d) 8:00 am.
4. What type of building is the injured Ford held in while he recuperates in Managua?
(a) A motel.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A school.
(d) A convent.
5. Which of the following characters does not leave a note for Jake in his home, waiting for when he returns to Sanibel?
(b) Dr. Braun-Richards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is General Riviera's first name?
2. When Ford leaves to search for Zacul in the morning, how many armed soldiers does Riviera send along with him?
3. Who pulled Ford out of the water, saving his life?
4. Who follows Ford when he drives away from Helen Hollins's house, warning him to stay away from Sandy Key?
5. What is the name of Hollins's older brother?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Wendy Stafford?
2. How does the judge in Sandy Key treat Ford when he hears Ford is searching for Jake Hollins?
3. How does General Riviera react to the true reason as to why Ford is in Masagua?
4. What happens when a mortar explodes near the dock where Zacul has docked his boat?
5. How does General Juan Riviera greet Ford when he arrives in Masagua?
6. How and why does Ford test Tomlinson's honesty while they are traveling through Costa Rica?
7. How does Zacul react when he sees that many of his guards are falling ill?
8. Why does Ford spend an evening searching for frogs in Zacul's prison camp?
9. What reason does Ford give to Zacul as to why he is in Masagua?
10. How does Tomlinson prove his dedication to Ford while staying at General Riviera's?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)