|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Ford give his interrogators as to why he is in Masagua?
(a) He claims he is searching for a missing boy.
(b) He claims he is researching religions.
(c) He claims he is smuggling art.
(d) He claims he is taking photographs.
2. At what time of day do Ford and Tomlinson leave Costa Rica for Masagua?
(b) 8:00 am.
(d) 4:00 pm.
3. Who is in command of the Ford's abduction?
(a) General Zacul.
(b) Colonel Suarez.
(c) General Riviera.
(d) President Balserio.
4. In what room of the house does Ford see Hollins making love to Jessica?
(a) In the bedroom.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In the living room.
(d) In the bathroom.
5. Which of the following sports teams did Riviera once hear drafted Fidel Castro?
(a) The Packers.
(b) The Mets.
(c) The Redskins.
(d) The Giants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound does Ford hear when he wakes up from his blackout after his visit with Pilar?
2. What gift does Ford promise to give Zacul, which makes Zacul very excited?
3. What religion does Shuso follow?
4. Which of the following adjectives best describes the soldiers that were in charge of guarding Tomlinson and Ford during their transportation?
5. What type of Indian is Creno?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is God's Eye Lake?
2. What celebratory meal does Ford prepare for Zacul on his first night in the prison?
3. Why does General Suarez burst into Ford's hotel room in Masagua?
4. Who is Wendy Stafford?
5. What relationship does Ford have with Durell?
6. What type of documentation does Ford bring with him to Costa Rica?
7. What do Ford and Tomlinson discuss when they are in the prisoner truck headed to the camp?
8. What happens when a mortar explodes near the dock where Zacul has docked his boat?
9. How does General Riviera react to the true reason as to why Ford is in Masagua?
10. How and why does Ford test Tomlinson's honesty while they are traveling through Costa Rica?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)