|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many boats does Ford own?
2. Which of the following statement is not true about Jake Hollins's condition when he is found?
(a) He is sweating through his clothes.
(b) He is crying, asking for his mother.
(c) He is lying in his own waste.
(d) He is covered in dirt and flies.
3. What is the maximum number of beers Ford will drink in one day?
4. What sound is overwhelming in Ford's ears as he is speaking with Riviera about Zacul?
(a) Monkeys howling.
(b) Frogs croacking.
(c) Flies buzzing.
(d) Birds chirping.
5. Who is the first person Ford sees after waking from his blackout?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements does not describe Zacul in Ford's first impression of him?
2. What is the name of the massive aristocratic house with wrought iron fences?
3. How do Ford and Tomlinson travel from Riviera's home to Masagua?
4. Who gives Ford a run-down of the histories of each of Zacul's prisoners?
5. Who does Jake Hollins stay with after being returned to America?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Ford and Tomlinson discuss when they are in the prisoner truck headed to the camp?
2. What is God's Eye Lake?
3. How does Zacul react when he sees that many of his guards are falling ill?
4. How does Helen, Hollins's ex-wife, treat Ford when he arrives at her doorstep?
5. What is the first thing Ford sees when he wakes up from his blackout?
6. Why does Ford spend an evening searching for frogs in Zacul's prison camp?
7. How does Jessica react when she hears about Ford and Dr. Braun-Richards?
8. What celebratory meal does Ford prepare for Zacul on his first night in the prison?
9. Who is Wendy Stafford?
10. Why does General Suarez burst into Ford's hotel room in Masagua?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)