|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes the soldiers that were in charge of guarding Tomlinson and Ford during their transportation?
2. Which of the following items is not something General Riviera offers to Ford immediately after seeing him?
(a) A warm bath.
(b) A woman.
(c) A glass of whiskey.
(d) A nice meal.
3. Who pulled Ford out of the water, saving his life?
4. How does Riviera react when Ford asks him for help tracking down Zacul?
(a) He denies Ford.
(b) He ignores Ford.
(c) Heh punches Ford.
(d) He accepts Ford's offer.
5. Who does Jake Hollins stay with after being returned to America?
(a) With his mother.
(b) With his uncle.
(c) With Ford.
(d) With his grandparents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statement is not true about Jake Hollins's condition when he is found?
2. How far is Masagua from General Riviera's home?
3. How long was Ford in a coma before he woke up?
4. What does Ford order Tomlinson to collect by the river so as not to arouse suspicion?
5. What type of animal lives in swarms around Riviera's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What confessions does Pilar make to Ford when she sees him after the fight?
2. What happens to Tomlinson when he is separated from Ford in Masagua?
3. Who is Wendy Stafford?
4. What happens when a mortar explodes near the dock where Zacul has docked his boat?
5. How does General Juan Riviera greet Ford when he arrives in Masagua?
6. What is Ford's reaction to Hollins's funeral?
7. What happens when Ford goes to Jessica's to visit with her after returning home from Masagua?
8. What type of documentation does Ford bring with him to Costa Rica?
9. Why are Zacul's prison camps so full?
10. How and why does Ford test Tomlinson's honesty while they are traveling through Costa Rica?
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)