|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room of the house does Ford see Hollins making love to Jessica?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In the bedroom.
(c) In the living room.
(d) In the kitchen.
2. How many people show up for Hollins's funeral?
(a) Nine people.
(b) Nine hundred people.
(c) Nineteen people.
(d) Ninety people.
3. What does Ford use to build a small fort, hoping to attract Jake's attention?
4. Which of the following characters spends his days studying calendar glyphs.
5. How far is Masagua from General Riviera's home?
(a) 200 miles.
(b) 100 miles.
(c) 150 miles.
(d) 50 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What overwhelming emotion does Tomlinson feel after his interrogation?
2. Which of the following crimes did most of the men in the prison camp commit leading to their incarcerations?
3. Which of the following characters accuses Ford of being a member of the CIA?
4. What does Rivera call Tomlinson based on his first impression of Ford's traveling partner?
5. Who is in command of the Ford's abduction?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Ford goes to Jessica's to visit with her after returning home from Masagua?
2. What happens to Tomlinson when he is separated from Ford in Masagua?
3. What do Ford and Tomlinson discuss when they are in the prisoner truck headed to the camp?
4. What type of studying does Tomlinson do in preparation for his meeting with Zacul?
5. What relationship does Ford have with Durell?
6. How does General Juan Riviera greet Ford when he arrives in Masagua?
7. How does General Riviera react to the true reason as to why Ford is in Masagua?
8. How was Ford saved during the fight at Zacul's camp?
9. What condition is Jake Hollins in when Ford finally finds him?
10. Who is Wendy Stafford?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)