|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Ford watch pee upon drunks in the Mayan streets?
2. Which of the following characters confronts Ford about his relationship with Dr. Braun-Richards?
3. What is the name of the massive aristocratic house with wrought iron fences?
(a) The Garden of Eden.
(b) The Tiger's Eye.
(c) The Sanibel Flat.
(d) The Box of Pandora.
4. Who used to bring Ford sharks-teeth when he was living in Tambor?
(a) An old woman.
(b) A young boy.
(c) A young girl.
(d) An old man.
5. What is the name of the group of rebel soldiers in Masagua?
(a) The Good Earth.
(b) The Silver Star.
(c) The Raging Waters.
(d) The Shining Path.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was God's Eye Lake moved from one location to another?
2. Which of the following symptoms does not affect Zacul as he is fighting against the poisons in his system?
3. Which of the following statement is not true about Jake Hollins's condition when he is found?
4. What religion does Shuso follow?
5. What color is the vase Hollins's ashes are stored in?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)