|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Ford watch pee upon drunks in the Mayan streets?
2. What overwhelming emotion does Tomlinson feel after his interrogation?
3. Who is in charge of transporting Hollins's ashes?
(b) Hollins' ex-wife
(c) Hollins' brother.
(d) Hollins' mother.
4. What does Ford use to build a small fort, hoping to attract Jake's attention?
5. How old is Julius Zacul?
(a) In his thirties.
(b) In his twenties.
(c) In his forties.
(d) In his fifties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the group of rebel soldiers in Masagua?
2. What type of building is the injured Ford held in while he recuperates in Managua?
3. How was God's Eye Lake moved from one location to another?
4. What is the name of Hollins's older brother?
5. What does Ford use to cut the meat he prepares for Zacul and his men?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)