|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters spends his days studying calendar glyphs.
2. Which of the following characters accuses Ford of being a member of the CIA?
3. What does Tomlinson call Ford as a nickname?
4. What sound does Ford hear in the distance as he is trying to give medical attention to Zacul?
(a) Howling wind.
5. Who does Jake Hollins stay with after being returned to America?
(a) With Ford.
(b) With his uncle.
(c) With his grandparents.
(d) With his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Hollins's older brother?
2. Which of the following crimes did most of the men in the prison camp commit leading to their incarcerations?
3. What is the name of the massive aristocratic house with wrought iron fences?
4. How does Riviera react when Ford asks him for help tracking down Zacul?
5. What color is the vase Hollins's ashes are stored in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ford spend an evening searching for frogs in Zacul's prison camp?
2. How does the judge in Sandy Key treat Ford when he hears Ford is searching for Jake Hollins?
3. How does General Riviera react to the true reason as to why Ford is in Masagua?
4. What type of documentation does Ford bring with him to Costa Rica?
5. What is Ford's reaction to Hollins's funeral?
6. What type of studying does Tomlinson do in preparation for his meeting with Zacul?
7. What is God's Eye Lake?
8. What is the first thing Ford sees when he wakes up from his blackout?
9. What relationship does Ford have with Durell?
10. What condition is Jake Hollins in when Ford finally finds him?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)