|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the uniforms the soldiers who abduct Ford are wearing?
2. What is the name of Zacul's private chef?
3. Who is in charge of transporting Hollins's ashes?
(a) Hollins' ex-wife
(b) Hollins' mother.
(d) Hollins' brother.
4. Which of the following statement is not true about Jake Hollins's condition when he is found?
(a) He is lying in his own waste.
(b) He is covered in dirt and flies.
(c) He is sweating through his clothes.
(d) He is crying, asking for his mother.
5. Which of the following characters accuses Ford of being a member of the CIA?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the vase Hollins's ashes are stored in?
2. Which of the following statements does not describe Zacul in Ford's first impression of him?
3. What city does Zacul try to escape to when he realizes that Ford is after Jake?
4. What type of Indian is Creno?
5. Which of the following characters confronts Ford about his relationship with Dr. Braun-Richards?
Short Essay Questions
1. What confessions does Pilar make to Ford when she sees him after the fight?
2. What happens when Ford goes to Jessica's to visit with her after returning home from Masagua?
3. What happens when a mortar explodes near the dock where Zacul has docked his boat?
4. What celebratory meal does Ford prepare for Zacul on his first night in the prison?
5. What is Ford's reaction to Hollins's funeral?
6. How does the judge in Sandy Key treat Ford when he hears Ford is searching for Jake Hollins?
7. Who is Wendy Stafford?
8. Why does Ford spend an evening searching for frogs in Zacul's prison camp?
9. Why are Zacul's prison camps so full?
10. How does General Riviera react to the true reason as to why Ford is in Masagua?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)