|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following men was sent to Zacul's prison for selling vegatables?
2. Which of the following characters does not leave a note for Jake in his home, waiting for when he returns to Sanibel?
(b) Dr. Braun-Richards.
3. How does Riviera react when Ford asks him for help tracking down Zacul?
(a) He denies Ford.
(b) Heh punches Ford.
(c) He accepts Ford's offer.
(d) He ignores Ford.
4. At what time of day does the interrogation of Tomlinson and Ford finally end?
(a) 12:00 am.
(b) 4:30 am.
(c) 3:30 pm.
(d) 7:00 pm.
5. How many people show up for Hollins's funeral?
(a) Nine people.
(b) Nineteen people.
(c) Nine hundred people.
(d) Ninety people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Ford swear he called right before his abduction?
2. What Costa Rican city do Tomlinson and Ford fly into on their first day searching for Jake Hollins?
3. What is General Riviera's first name?
4. What is the name of the massive aristocratic house with wrought iron fences?
5. What type of animal lives in swarms around Riviera's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the judge in Sandy Key treat Ford when he hears Ford is searching for Jake Hollins?
2. How was Ford saved during the fight at Zacul's camp?
3. What confessions does Pilar make to Ford when she sees him after the fight?
4. How does Helen, Hollins's ex-wife, treat Ford when he arrives at her doorstep?
5. What sound does Ford hear in the distance while he is inside Zacul's tent?
6. What condition is Jake Hollins in when Ford finally finds him?
7. Who is Wendy Stafford?
8. Why are Zacul's prison camps so full?
9. What type of studying does Tomlinson do in preparation for his meeting with Zacul?
10. What reason does Ford give to Zacul as to why he is in Masagua?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)