|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Zacul's private chef?
2. What meat does Ford prepare for Zacul for their celebratory dinner?
3. What sound does Ford hear in the distance as he is trying to give medical attention to Zacul?
(d) Howling wind.
4. How do Ford and Tomlinson travel from Riviera's home to Masagua?
(a) On foot.
(b) On horseback.
(c) By car.
(d) By train.
5. What reason does Ford give his interrogators as to why he is in Masagua?
(a) He claims he is researching religions.
(b) He claims he is taking photographs.
(c) He claims he is searching for a missing boy.
(d) He claims he is smuggling art.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ford order Tomlinson to collect by the river so as not to arouse suspicion?
2. What city does Ford swear he called right before his abduction?
3. How does General Zacul die?
4. At what time of day does the interrogation of Tomlinson and Ford finally end?
5. What city does Zacul try to escape to when he realizes that Ford is after Jake?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)