|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tomlinson call Ford as a nickname?
2. What does Ford order Tomlinson to collect by the river so as not to arouse suspicion?
3. Which of the following dances do the Mayan people partake in while Ford and Tomlinson watch from the hotel?
(a) The Dance of Conquest.
(b) The Dance of Harvest.
(c) The Dance of Fertility.
(d) The Dance of Rain.
4. Which of the following sicknesses does Ford believe Jake Hollins is suffering from?
(b) Chicken Pox.
5. Who follows Ford when he drives away from Helen Hollins's house, warning him to stay away from Sandy Key?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The judge.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) The doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters spends his days studying calendar glyphs.
2. Who is in command of the Ford's abduction?
3. Which of the following precious gems erupts from the water when Zacul's boat explodes?
4. Who used to bring Ford sharks-teeth when he was living in Tambor?
5. What is the name of the drug dealer Bernstein believes has Jake Hollins?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ford spend an evening searching for frogs in Zacul's prison camp?
2. What is Ford's reaction to Hollins's funeral?
3. What is God's Eye Lake?
4. What relationship does Ford have with Durell?
5. What happens when Ford goes to Jessica's to visit with her after returning home from Masagua?
6. What condition is Jake Hollins in when Ford finally finds him?
7. How does Tomlinson prove his dedication to Ford while staying at General Riviera's?
8. What reason does Ford give to Zacul as to why he is in Masagua?
9. Why are Zacul's prison camps so full?
10. How does General Juan Riviera greet Ford when he arrives in Masagua?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)