|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Tomlinson and Ford transported to Zacul's prison camp?
(a) On horseback.
(b) On foot.
(c) By truck.
(d) In the trunk of a car.
2. Who is in command of the Ford's abduction?
(a) General Riviera.
(b) Colonel Suarez.
(c) General Zacul.
(d) President Balserio.
3. Who pulled Ford out of the water, saving his life?
4. Which of the following sicknesses does Ford believe Jake Hollins is suffering from?
(d) Chicken Pox.
5. Which of the following statement is not true about Jake Hollins's condition when he is found?
(a) He is covered in dirt and flies.
(b) He is crying, asking for his mother.
(c) He is sweating through his clothes.
(d) He is lying in his own waste.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the drug dealer Bernstein believes has Jake Hollins?
2. What meat does Ford prepare for Zacul for their celebratory dinner?
3. Which of the following charges was DeArmond not arrested for in his lifetime?
4. How many people show up for Hollins's funeral?
5. What Costa Rican city do Tomlinson and Ford fly into on their first day searching for Jake Hollins?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)