|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford order Tomlinson to collect by the river so as not to arouse suspicion?
2. What type of sauce does Ford prepare to hide the taste of poison in his food?
3. Which of the following charges was DeArmond not arrested for in his lifetime?
(a) Public indecency.
(b) Tax fraud.
(c) Identity theft.
(d) Mail fraud.
4. What religion does Shuso follow?
5. Who is in charge of transporting Hollins's ashes?
(b) Hollins' brother.
(c) Hollins' mother.
(d) Hollins' ex-wife
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the massive aristocratic house with wrought iron fences?
2. What overwhelming emotion does Tomlinson feel after his interrogation?
3. How does Helen Hollins react when Ford shows up at her doorstep?
4. What is General Riviera's first name?
5. Where does Hollins's family request to have Hollins's ashes scattered?
Short Essay Questions
1. How and why does Ford test Tomlinson's honesty while they are traveling through Costa Rica?
2. What is God's Eye Lake?
3. Why are Zacul's prison camps so full?
4. What type of studying does Tomlinson do in preparation for his meeting with Zacul?
5. How does the judge in Sandy Key treat Ford when he hears Ford is searching for Jake Hollins?
6. What celebratory meal does Ford prepare for Zacul on his first night in the prison?
7. How does Jessica react when she hears about Ford and Dr. Braun-Richards?
8. How does Zacul react when he sees that many of his guards are falling ill?
9. What sound does Ford hear in the distance while he is inside Zacul's tent?
10. What type of documentation does Ford bring with him to Costa Rica?
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)