|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What overwhelming emotion does Tomlinson feel after his interrogation?
2. What is the name of the drug dealer Bernstein believes has Jake Hollins?
3. What is General Riviera's first name?
4. Who gives Ford a run-down of the histories of each of Zacul's prisoners?
(a) An artist.
(b) A mechanic.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A physician.
5. Which of the following statement is not true about Jake Hollins's condition when he is found?
(a) He is sweating through his clothes.
(b) He is lying in his own waste.
(c) He is covered in dirt and flies.
(d) He is crying, asking for his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion does Shuso follow?
2. What Costa Rican city do Tomlinson and Ford fly into on their first day searching for Jake Hollins?
3. How many boats does Ford own?
4. How does Riviera know Zacul?
5. How was God's Eye Lake moved from one location to another?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reason does Ford give to Zacul as to why he is in Masagua?
2. What happens to Tomlinson when he is separated from Ford in Masagua?
3. Why does Ford spend an evening searching for frogs in Zacul's prison camp?
4. How does the judge in Sandy Key treat Ford when he hears Ford is searching for Jake Hollins?
5. What is Ford's reaction to Hollins's funeral?
6. How and why does Ford test Tomlinson's honesty while they are traveling through Costa Rica?
7. How does Tomlinson prove his dedication to Ford while staying at General Riviera's?
8. How does Jessica react when she hears about Ford and Dr. Braun-Richards?
9. How does Zacul react when he sees that many of his guards are falling ill?
10. What celebratory meal does Ford prepare for Zacul on his first night in the prison?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)