|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the massive aristocratic house with wrought iron fences?
(a) The Tiger's Eye.
(b) The Box of Pandora.
(c) The Sanibel Flat.
(d) The Garden of Eden.
2. Which of the following symptoms does not affect Zacul as he is fighting against the poisons in his system?
(a) His pupils dialate.
(b) His hands shake.
(c) His tongue swells.
(d) His breathing grows shallow.
3. Which of the following characters accuses Ford of being a member of the CIA?
4. How long was Ford in a coma before he woke up?
(a) Three days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Two days.
(d) One day.
5. What type of car does Ford drive?
(a) An Audi.
(b) A Mercedes.
(c) A Land Rover.
(d) A Jeep Cherokee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Ford sees after waking from his blackout?
2. What Costa Rican city do Tomlinson and Ford fly into on their first day searching for Jake Hollins?
3. Which of the following characters spends his days studying calendar glyphs.
4. Who used to bring Ford sharks-teeth when he was living in Tambor?
5. What city does Zacul try to escape to when he realizes that Ford is after Jake?
Short Essay Questions
1. What confessions does Pilar make to Ford when she sees him after the fight?
2. Why are Zacul's prison camps so full?
3. Why does General Suarez burst into Ford's hotel room in Masagua?
4. How does Jessica react when she hears about Ford and Dr. Braun-Richards?
5. What is the first thing Ford sees when he wakes up from his blackout?
6. Who is Wendy Stafford?
7. What sound does Ford hear in the distance while he is inside Zacul's tent?
8. What type of documentation does Ford bring with him to Costa Rica?
9. What type of studying does Tomlinson do in preparation for his meeting with Zacul?
10. What is Ford's reaction to Hollins's funeral?
This section contains 846 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)