|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of building is the injured Ford held in while he recuperates in Managua?
(a) A convent.
(b) A motel.
(c) A school.
(d) A hospital.
2. Which of the following crimes did most of the men in the prison camp commit leading to their incarcerations?
(a) The men did not commit any crimes.
3. What is the name of the goddess the Mayan people believe Pilar has been reincarnated as?
4. What religion does Shuso follow?
5. Where does Hollins's family request to have Hollins's ashes scattered?
(a) By the Empire State Building.
(b) In an open field.
(c) Off a mountaintop.
(d) In the sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following confessions does Pilar not make to Ford when she visits him in hospital?
2. What does Wendy Stafford do for a living?
3. What type of Indian is Creno?
4. Who is in command of the Ford's abduction?
5. Which of the following precious gems erupts from the water when Zacul's boat explodes?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)