|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who follows Ford when he drives away from Helen Hollins's house, warning him to stay away from Sandy Key?
(a) The doctor.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) The judge.
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes the soldiers that were in charge of guarding Tomlinson and Ford during their transportation?
3. How long was Ford in a coma before he woke up?
(a) Three days.
(b) One day.
(c) Four days.
(d) Two days.
4. What does Ford use to cut the meat he prepares for Zacul and his men?
(b) Clam shells.
(c) A machete.
(d) A sharp stick.
5. Which of the following dances do the Mayan people partake in while Ford and Tomlinson watch from the hotel?
(a) The Dance of Rain.
(b) The Dance of Harvest.
(c) The Dance of Conquest.
(d) The Dance of Fertility.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is General Riviera's first name?
2. When Ford leaves to search for Zacul in the morning, how many armed soldiers does Riviera send along with him?
3. What is the name of Zacul's private chef?
4. Which of the following items is not something General Riviera offers to Ford immediately after seeing him?
5. What is the name of the group of rebel soldiers in Masagua?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does General Juan Riviera greet Ford when he arrives in Masagua?
2. How does General Riviera react to the true reason as to why Ford is in Masagua?
3. How does Jessica react when she hears about Ford and Dr. Braun-Richards?
4. Why are Zacul's prison camps so full?
5. Why does General Suarez burst into Ford's hotel room in Masagua?
6. How and why does Ford test Tomlinson's honesty while they are traveling through Costa Rica?
7. What type of studying does Tomlinson do in preparation for his meeting with Zacul?
8. What relationship does Ford have with Durell?
9. What happens to Tomlinson when he is separated from Ford in Masagua?
10. How does Helen, Hollins's ex-wife, treat Ford when he arrives at her doorstep?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)