|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the drug dealer Bernstein believes has Jake Hollins?
2. How far is Masagua from General Riviera's home?
(a) 150 miles.
(b) 200 miles.
(c) 50 miles.
(d) 100 miles.
3. Which of the following men was sent to Zacul's prison for selling vegatables?
4. Which of the following sports teams did Riviera once hear drafted Fidel Castro?
(a) The Giants.
(b) The Mets.
(c) The Packers.
(d) The Redskins.
5. Which of the following characters confronts Ford about his relationship with Dr. Braun-Richards?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hollins's family request to have Hollins's ashes scattered?
2. How does Riviera react when Ford asks him for help tracking down Zacul?
3. What city does Ford swear he called right before his abduction?
4. Which of the following sicknesses does Ford believe Jake Hollins is suffering from?
5. Who follows Ford when he drives away from Helen Hollins's house, warning him to stay away from Sandy Key?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when a mortar explodes near the dock where Zacul has docked his boat?
2. What confessions does Pilar make to Ford when she sees him after the fight?
3. How and why does Ford test Tomlinson's honesty while they are traveling through Costa Rica?
4. What type of documentation does Ford bring with him to Costa Rica?
5. What reason does Ford give to Zacul as to why he is in Masagua?
6. Why does Ford spend an evening searching for frogs in Zacul's prison camp?
7. What do Ford and Tomlinson discuss when they are in the prisoner truck headed to the camp?
8. What celebratory meal does Ford prepare for Zacul on his first night in the prison?
9. What condition is Jake Hollins in when Ford finally finds him?
10. How does General Juan Riviera greet Ford when he arrives in Masagua?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)