|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of sauce does Ford prepare to hide the taste of poison in his food?
2. What Costa Rican city do Tomlinson and Ford fly into on their first day searching for Jake Hollins?
(c) San Jose.
(d) Isle de Coco.
3. Which of the following statement is not true about Jake Hollins's condition when he is found?
(a) He is covered in dirt and flies.
(b) He is sweating through his clothes.
(c) He is lying in his own waste.
(d) He is crying, asking for his mother.
4. What does Tomlinson call Ford as a nickname?
5. What religion does Shuso follow?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does not leave a note for Jake in his home, waiting for when he returns to Sanibel?
2. Who used to bring Ford sharks-teeth when he was living in Tambor?
3. Who gives Ford a run-down of the histories of each of Zacul's prisoners?
4. Which of the following statements does not describe Zacul in Ford's first impression of him?
5. What is the name of the company Mario DeArmond sells product for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the judge in Sandy Key treat Ford when he hears Ford is searching for Jake Hollins?
2. What type of documentation does Ford bring with him to Costa Rica?
3. Why are Zacul's prison camps so full?
4. What confessions does Pilar make to Ford when she sees him after the fight?
5. What do Ford and Tomlinson discuss when they are in the prisoner truck headed to the camp?
6. What condition is Jake Hollins in when Ford finally finds him?
7. What celebratory meal does Ford prepare for Zacul on his first night in the prison?
8. What sound does Ford hear in the distance while he is inside Zacul's tent?
9. What happens when Ford goes to Jessica's to visit with her after returning home from Masagua?
10. How does General Riviera react to the true reason as to why Ford is in Masagua?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)