|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of building is the injured Ford held in while he recuperates in Managua?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A school.
(c) A motel.
(d) A convent.
2. What meat does Ford prepare for Zacul for their celebratory dinner?
3. How many years younger was Hollins than his older brother?
(a) Five years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Three years.
(d) One year.
4. What color clothes is Ford's nurse wearing when he wakes up from his coma?
5. How many boats does Ford own?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Zacul's private chef?
2. Which of the following confessions does Pilar not make to Ford when she visits him in hospital?
3. Which of the following sicknesses does Ford believe Jake Hollins is suffering from?
4. Where does Hollins's family request to have Hollins's ashes scattered?
5. Which of the following characters does not leave a note for Jake in his home, waiting for when he returns to Sanibel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first thing Ford sees when he wakes up from his blackout?
2. What sound does Ford hear in the distance while he is inside Zacul's tent?
3. Why does General Suarez burst into Ford's hotel room in Masagua?
4. What condition is Jake Hollins in when Ford finally finds him?
5. What is God's Eye Lake?
6. How was Ford saved during the fight at Zacul's camp?
7. How and why does Ford test Tomlinson's honesty while they are traveling through Costa Rica?
8. What confessions does Pilar make to Ford when she sees him after the fight?
9. What celebratory meal does Ford prepare for Zacul on his first night in the prison?
10. How does General Juan Riviera greet Ford when he arrives in Masagua?
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)