|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Ford in a coma before he woke up?
(a) Four days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Three days.
(d) One day.
2. Who follows Ford when he drives away from Helen Hollins's house, warning him to stay away from Sandy Key?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The judge.
(c) The sheriff.
(d) The doctor.
3. What does Ford use to build a small fort, hoping to attract Jake's attention?
4. What city does Ford swear he called right before his abduction?
(b) Washington D.C.
5. At what time of day does the interrogation of Tomlinson and Ford finally end?
(a) 12:00 am.
(b) 4:30 am.
(c) 3:30 pm.
(d) 7:00 pm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Ford watch pee upon drunks in the Mayan streets?
2. What religion does Shuso follow?
3. What is the name of the goddess the Mayan people believe Pilar has been reincarnated as?
4. Which of the following continents has Tomlinson not traveled to in his lifetime?
5. Who is in command of the Ford's abduction?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ford spend an evening searching for frogs in Zacul's prison camp?
2. What happens to Tomlinson when he is separated from Ford in Masagua?
3. What happens when a mortar explodes near the dock where Zacul has docked his boat?
4. What reason does Ford give to Zacul as to why he is in Masagua?
5. What is Ford's reaction to Hollins's funeral?
6. What is the first thing Ford sees when he wakes up from his blackout?
7. How does Tomlinson prove his dedication to Ford while staying at General Riviera's?
8. How and why does Ford test Tomlinson's honesty while they are traveling through Costa Rica?
9. What sound does Ford hear in the distance while he is inside Zacul's tent?
10. What is God's Eye Lake?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)