|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jessica's ex-boyfriend?
2. How many times does Hollins call Ford before finally reaching him at the marina?
(a) Five times.
(b) Six times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Four times.
3. What type of sandwich does Ford regularly order from the marina?
(a) Fried conch.
(b) Fried salmon.
(c) Fried shrimp.
(d) Fried catfish.
4. What type of bird does Ford see in the sky that reminds him of his friend, Hollins?
5. What sport does the medical examiner who inspected Hollins's body play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of doctor is Dr. Sheri Braun-Richards?
2. Which member of Hollins's family has gone missing, prompting his phone call to Ford?
3. What emotion does Ford feel when he thinks about his friend, Hollins?
4. Which of the following awards was Hollins awarded for his baseball career in high school?
5. What type of house pet does Jessica keep?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reason does Hollins give Ford as to why he believes his son was kidnapped?
2. Who is Tomlinson?
3. What request does Rafe Hollins make to Ford when he calls him for the first time in years?
4. How does Ford react when he reads Hollins's obituary in the newspaper?
5. What type of relationship does Ford have with Jethro Nicholes?
6. How does Ford react to the partying the doctors are doing on the other side of the water?
7. What surprise is waiting for Ford when he arrives home after having sex with Jessica for the first time?
8. How does Dr. Marion Ford emerge from the Presidential Palace at the opening of the novel?
9. What major argument did President Don Jorge Balserio have with his wife for the entirety of their marriage?
10. How does Ford know the status of Jessica's relationship with Benny?
This section contains 871 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)