|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bank where Ford and Hollins used to meet in school?
(a) Chequesta Bank.
(b) Vizcaynos Bank.
(c) Tequesta Bank.
(d) Biscayne Bank.
2. At what time of day does Ford exit the Presidential Palace?
(a) At ten-o-clock am.
(b) At noon.
(c) At eight-o-clock pm.
(d) At midnight.
3. What crime has Hollins committed that he thinks have put local police on his tail?
(c) Drug possession.
(d) Grand theft auto.
4. What time does Ford go to bed and notice that Jessica's porch light is still on?
(a) 4:00 am.
(b) 3:00 am.
(c) 1:00 am.
(d) 2:00 am.
5. How old was Pilar when she married Balserio?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Masaguan Lake Ford knows of that is infested with aggressive freshwater sharks?
2. What type of beverage does Ford offer to Tomlinson after their dinner together?
3. Which part of Ford's body hurts the most after his scuffle with the boss man?
4. What culture does the Kin Qux Cho belong to?
5. What does Jessica do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Donal Pio Cheng?
2. Who is Jessica McClure?
3. What type of relationship does Ford have with Jethro Nicholes?
4. What are the after-effects of the fight with the salesman on Ford's body?
5. What clues does Ford search for in Tequesta after discovering Hollins's body?
6. What reason does Hollins give Ford as to why he believes his son was kidnapped?
7. What major argument did President Don Jorge Balserio have with his wife for the entirety of their marriage?
8. How does Ford know the status of Jessica's relationship with Benny?
9. Why does Ford get into a fight with an out-of-state salesman?
10. How does Jessica know Rafe Hollins?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)