|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What county is the marina in?
(a) Goss County.
(b) Fadiman County.
(c) Everglade County.
(d) Abbott County.
2. According to the narrator, what decade does Tomlinson look like he just walked out of?
(a) The 1980s.
(b) The 1950s.
(c) The 1960s.
(d) The 1970s.
3. How many times does Hollins call Ford before finally reaching him at the marina?
(a) Three times.
(b) Six times.
(c) Four times.
(d) Five times.
4. How many of the names in Hollins's address book does Ford recognize?
5. Which of the following things did Hollins not ask Ford for when they ran into each other in Central America?
(b) A loan.
(c) A job.
(d) To borrow a pair of shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ford purchase from the old man outside the Presidential Palace?
2. What emotion does Ford feel when he thinks about his friend, Hollins?
3. Where did Tomlinson go to college?
4. What area of science does Ford study?
5. What type of doctor is Dr. Sheri Braun-Richards?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reason does Hollins give Ford as to why he believes his son was kidnapped?
2. How does Ford react to the partying the doctors are doing on the other side of the water?
3. What is the Kin Qux Cho?
4. Who is Bernstein and how does Ford convince Bernstein to partner with him?
5. Who is Jessica McClure?
6. How does Ford react when he reads Hollins's obituary in the newspaper?
7. What are the after-effects of the fight with the salesman on Ford's body?
8. Who is Donal Pio Cheng?
9. What request does Rafe Hollins make to Ford when he calls him for the first time in years?
10. What deal does Ford make with the old man outside the Presidential Palace?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)