Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford eat for dinner the day after Hollins dies?
(a) Peanut butter and jelly.
(b) Black beans.
(c) Fried chicken.
(d) Macaroni and cheese.
2. How long have Hollins and Ford known each other?
(a) Since elementary school.
(b) Since college.
(c) Since high school.
(d) Since middle school.
3. Besides English, what language does Ford speak?
4. What is the name of the boss man who publicly humiliates Jethro at the marina?
5. What emotion does Ford feel when he thinks about his friend, Hollins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of fish does Jethro take the out-of-state businessmen to catch aboard his ship?
2. What type of wine does Jessica serve Ford on the first night they make love?
3. How old was Jake Hollins when he was kidnapped?
4. How many times does Hollins call Ford before finally reaching him at the marina?
5. What country is Ford from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reason does Ford give to Zacul as to why he is in Masagua?
2. How does Zacul react when he sees that many of his guards are falling ill?
3. What type of relationship does Ford have with Jethro Nicholes?
4. What reason does Jessica give Ford as to why she betrayed him?
5. What confessions does Pilar make to Ford when she sees him after the fight?
6. Who is Donal Pio Cheng?
7. How does Ford react to the partying the doctors are doing on the other side of the water?
8. How does General Riviera react to the true reason as to why Ford is in Masagua?
9. What celebratory meal does Ford prepare for Zacul on his first night in the prison?
10. How was Ford saved during the fight at Zacul's camp?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)