|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What article of clothing is Ford missing when he exits the Presidential Palace?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His pants.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His shirt.
2. What time does Ford go to bed and notice that Jessica's porch light is still on?
(a) 1:00 am.
(b) 2:00 am.
(c) 4:00 am.
(d) 3:00 am.
3. What does Ford eat for dinner the day after Hollins dies?
(a) Peanut butter and jelly.
(b) Black beans.
(c) Fried chicken.
(d) Macaroni and cheese.
4. In what Central American country did Ford and Hollins run into each other recently?
(c) Costa Rica.
5. Which member of Hollins's family has gone missing, prompting his phone call to Ford?
(a) His wife.
(b) His son.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Ford's replacement in Costa Rica when he left his business there?
2. What did Tomlinson get his college degree in?
3. What country is Ford from?
4. Which of the following countries is McKinley interested in and subscribes to a magazine about?
5. What sport does the medical examiner who inspected Hollins's body play?
Short Essay Questions
1. What deal does Ford make with the old man outside the Presidential Palace?
2. Who is Tomlinson?
3. Who is Bernstein and how does Ford convince Bernstein to partner with him?
4. How does Ford react when he reads Hollins's obituary in the newspaper?
5. How does Dr. Marion Ford emerge from the Presidential Palace at the opening of the novel?
6. What request does Rafe Hollins make to Ford when he calls him for the first time in years?
7. How does Ford know the status of Jessica's relationship with Benny?
8. Why does Ford get into a fight with an out-of-state salesman?
9. What type of relationship does Ford have with Jethro Nicholes?
10. What clues does Ford search for in Tequesta after discovering Hollins's body?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)