|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jessica's ex-boyfriend live in when he's not visiting her?
2. What type of doctor is Dr. Sheri Braun-Richards?
(a) A brain surgeon.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A gynecologist.
(d) A pediatrician.
3. Who put together the package for Ford that is waiting for him at the embassy?
4. What does Ford purchase from the old man outside the Presidential Palace?
5. Which of the following accessories does Ford lose in his scuffle with the businessman?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His tie.
(c) His watch.
(d) His shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many executives does the boss man bring with him on the fishing trip in Sanibel?
2. What do the out-of-state partiers Ford listens to across the water do for a living?
3. In what century was the Presidential Palace built?
4. Which part of Ford's body hurts the most after his scuffle with the boss man?
5. What did Rafe Hollins do for a living before he died?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ford react when he reads Hollins's obituary in the newspaper?
2. How does Ford react to the partying the doctors are doing on the other side of the water?
3. How does Ford know the status of Jessica's relationship with Benny?
4. Why does Ford get into a fight with an out-of-state salesman?
5. How does Dr. Marion Ford emerge from the Presidential Palace at the opening of the novel?
6. What deal does Ford make with the old man outside the Presidential Palace?
7. What is the Kin Qux Cho?
8. How does Jessica know Rafe Hollins?
9. What request does Rafe Hollins make to Ford when he calls him for the first time in years?
10. Who is Tomlinson?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)