|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Jake Hollins when he was kidnapped?
2. According to the narrator, what decade does Tomlinson look like he just walked out of?
(a) The 1980s.
(b) The 1950s.
(c) The 1960s.
(d) The 1970s.
3. What color are clam worms?
4. How many copies of the Kin Qux Cho are known?
5. Which of the following men is captain of the Florida Department of Criminal Law?
(a) Captain Lewis.
(b) Captisn Smith.
(c) Captain Jones.
(d) Captain Golds.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what American State does Ford settle down in after leaving Masagua?
2. What does Ford eat for dinner the day after Hollins dies?
3. How does Ford hear about Masagua President Don Jorge Balserio's death?
4. How many of the names in Hollins's address book does Ford recognize?
5. What sport does the medical examiner who inspected Hollins's body play?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Tomlinson?
2. What reason does Hollins give Ford as to why he believes his son was kidnapped?
3. How did Hollins treat Ford when they met years earlier in South America?
4. What is the Kin Qux Cho?
5. How does Ford react to the partying the doctors are doing on the other side of the water?
6. How does Ford react when he reads Hollins's obituary in the newspaper?
7. Who is Donal Pio Cheng?
8. Why does Ford get into a fight with an out-of-state salesman?
9. How does the old man outside the Presidential Palace treat Ford when he sees him emerge?
10. How does President Don Jorge Balserio die?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)