|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of doctor is Dr. Sheri Braun-Richards?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A pediatrician.
(c) A brain surgeon.
(d) A gynecologist.
2. What type of beverage does Ford offer to Tomlinson after their dinner together?
3. What did Rafe Hollins do for a living before he died?
(a) He was a lawyer.
(b) He was a fisherman.
(c) He was an architect.
(d) He was a pilot.
4. Who was Hollins's ex-wife having an affair with during their divorce trial?
(a) The judge.
(b) The lawyer.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The governor.
5. How long have Hollins and Ford known each other?
(a) Since college.
(b) Since elementary school.
(c) Since middle school.
(d) Since high school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jessica do for a living?
2. How many of the names in Hollins's address book does Ford recognize?
3. What type of wine does Jessica serve Ford on the first night they make love?
4. How many executives does the boss man bring with him on the fishing trip in Sanibel?
5. What county is the marina in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Jessica McClure?
2. What is the Sealife Corporation?
3. What are the after-effects of the fight with the salesman on Ford's body?
4. What deal does Ford make with the old man outside the Presidential Palace?
5. What request does Rafe Hollins make to Ford when he calls him for the first time in years?
6. How does the old man outside the Presidential Palace treat Ford when he sees him emerge?
7. Who is Tomlinson?
8. Who is Donal Pio Cheng?
9. What does Ford do with Hollins's belongings after his death?
10. Who is Bernstein and how does Ford convince Bernstein to partner with him?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)