|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following insects is considered to be the biggest nuisance in Sanibel?
(c) Fire ants.
2. How does Hollins commit suicide?
(a) He shoots himself.
(b) He stabs himself.
(c) He hangs himself.
(d) He drowns himself.
3. How old was Pilar when she married Balserio?
4. Which of the following facts is not true about Donald Cheng?
(a) He is 5'8" tall.
(b) He smokes cigarettes.
(c) He drinks wine from the bottle.
(d) He weighs 200 pounds.
5. What color are clam worms?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have Hollins and Ford known each other?
2. What type of airplane does Ford fly home in?
3. What does Jessica do for a living?
4. What crime has Hollins committed that he thinks have put local police on his tail?
5. What emotion does Ford feel when he thinks about his friend, Hollins?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does General Juan Riviera greet Ford when he arrives in Masagua?
2. How does Ford react to the partying the doctors are doing on the other side of the water?
3. What is the Kin Qux Cho?
4. What type of documentation does Ford bring with him to Costa Rica?
5. How does Dr. Marion Ford emerge from the Presidential Palace at the opening of the novel?
6. What reason does Hollins give to Ford as to why he lied to him all along?
7. Who is Donal Pio Cheng?
8. What celebratory meal does Ford prepare for Zacul on his first night in the prison?
9. What package is waiting for Ford at the American Embassy the day after he leaves the Presidential Palace?
10. What is Ford's reaction to Hollins's funeral?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)