|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Major Durell's first name?
2. Which of the following men is captain of the Florida Department of Criminal Law?
(a) Captain Lewis.
(b) Captain Golds.
(c) Captisn Smith.
(d) Captain Jones.
3. At what time of day does Ford exit the Presidential Palace?
(a) At eight-o-clock pm.
(b) At midnight.
(c) At ten-o-clock am.
(d) At noon.
4. What type of fish does Jethro take the out-of-state businessmen to catch aboard his ship?
5. Where did Tomlinson go to college?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what American State does Ford settle down in after leaving Masagua?
2. What sport does the medical examiner who inspected Hollins's body play?
3. What crime has Hollins committed that he thinks have put local police on his tail?
4. What color are clam worms?
5. What is the name of the boss man who publicly humiliates Jethro at the marina?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of relationship does Ford have with Jethro Nicholes?
2. What celebratory meal does Ford prepare for Zacul on his first night in the prison?
3. What package is waiting for Ford at the American Embassy the day after he leaves the Presidential Palace?
4. What does Ford do with Hollins's belongings after his death?
5. What is the first thing Ford sees when he wakes up from his blackout?
6. How does Helen, Hollins's ex-wife, treat Ford when he arrives at her doorstep?
7. Who is Tomlinson?
8. What confessions does Pilar make to Ford when she sees him after the fight?
9. How did Hollins treat Ford when they met years earlier in South America?
10. Why does Ford spend an evening searching for frogs in Zacul's prison camp?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)