|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Masagua President Don Jorge Balserio die?
(a) A bomb explodes in his briefcase.
(b) He accidentally ingests arsenic.
(c) He crashes his car into a bridge.
(d) A pitbull attacks him.
2. What is the name of the bank where Ford and Hollins used to meet in school?
(a) Tequesta Bank.
(b) Chequesta Bank.
(c) Biscayne Bank.
(d) Vizcaynos Bank.
3. How many executives does the boss man bring with him on the fishing trip in Sanibel?
4. What do the out-of-state partiers Ford listens to across the water do for a living?
(a) They are lawyers.
(b) They are policemen.
(c) They are students.
(d) They are doctors.
5. What sport does the medical examiner who inspected Hollins's body play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ford eat for dinner the day after Hollins dies?
2. Which of the following men is captain of the Florida Department of Criminal Law?
3. At what time of day does Ford exit the Presidential Palace?
4. What type of music does Jessica enjoy listening to?
5. Which part of Ford's body hurts the most after his scuffle with the boss man?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jessica know Rafe Hollins?
2. What clues does Ford search for in Tequesta after discovering Hollins's body?
3. What is the Sealife Corporation?
4. What does Ford do with Hollins's belongings after his death?
5. What type of relationship does Ford have with Sally Field?
6. What deal does Ford make with the old man outside the Presidential Palace?
7. How does Ford react when he reads Hollins's obituary in the newspaper?
8. What reason does Hollins give Ford as to why he believes his son was kidnapped?
9. Who is Donal Pio Cheng?
10. Who is Bernstein and how does Ford convince Bernstein to partner with him?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)