|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Masagua President Don Jorge Balserio die?
(a) A bomb explodes in his briefcase.
(b) He accidentally ingests arsenic.
(c) A pitbull attacks him.
(d) He crashes his car into a bridge.
2. What color are the tassels the police wear in Masagua?
3. According to the narrator, what decade does Tomlinson look like he just walked out of?
(a) The 1980s.
(b) The 1970s.
(c) The 1960s.
(d) The 1950s.
4. What is the name of Jessica's ex-boyfriend?
5. Which of the following characters stole a copy of the Kin Qux Cho?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following men is captain of the Florida Department of Criminal Law?
2. Besides English, what language does Ford speak?
3. How old was Jake Hollins when he was kidnapped?
4. In what century was the Presidential Palace built?
5. What is the name of the bank where Ford and Hollins used to meet in school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Kin Qux Cho?
2. How does Jessica know Rafe Hollins?
3. What type of relationship does Ford have with Sally Field?
4. How does President Don Jorge Balserio die?
5. How does the old man outside the Presidential Palace treat Ford when he sees him emerge?
6. What type of relationship does Ford have with Jethro Nicholes?
7. Who is Jessica McClure?
8. What request does Rafe Hollins make to Ford when he calls him for the first time in years?
9. Who is Donal Pio Cheng?
10. How did Hollins treat Ford when they met years earlier in South America?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)