|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of sharks live at the marina near Ford's house?
(a) Nurse sharks.
(b) Hammerhead sharks.
(c) Bull sharks.
(d) Great white sharks.
2. What country is Ford from?
3. What color are clam worms?
4. Which of the following items is not one of the only three items Ford has left in his refrigerator when Dr. Braun-Richards arrives?
(a) Diet Coke
(b) Tuna fish.
(d) Hard boiled eggs.
5. What type of doctor is Dr. Sheri Braun-Richards?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A brain surgeon.
(c) A gynecologist.
(d) A pediatrician.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Masagua President Don Jorge Balserio die?
2. How long have Hollins and Ford known each other?
3. Which of the following ailments does Jethro suffer from?
4. In what century was the Presidential Palace built?
5. How many executives does the boss man bring with him on the fishing trip in Sanibel?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ford react when he reads Hollins's obituary in the newspaper?
2. How does the old man outside the Presidential Palace treat Ford when he sees him emerge?
3. Who is Jessica McClure?
4. Who is Bernstein and how does Ford convince Bernstein to partner with him?
5. How does Jessica know Rafe Hollins?
6. How does Ford know the status of Jessica's relationship with Benny?
7. What is the Sealife Corporation?
8. How does Dr. Marion Ford emerge from the Presidential Palace at the opening of the novel?
9. How does Ford react to the partying the doctors are doing on the other side of the water?
10. What surprise is waiting for Ford when he arrives home after having sex with Jessica for the first time?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)