|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is General Riviera's first name?
2. What is the name of Zacul's private chef?
3. What sound does Ford hear in the distance as he is trying to give medical attention to Zacul?
(d) Howling wind.
4. At what time of day do Ford and Tomlinson leave Costa Rica for Masagua?
(a) 8:00 am.
(c) 4:00 pm.
5. What color is the vase Hollins's ashes are stored in?
6. Which of the following charges was DeArmond not arrested for in his lifetime?
(a) Identity theft.
(b) Tax fraud.
(c) Mail fraud.
(d) Public indecency.
7. Who used to bring Ford sharks-teeth when he was living in Tambor?
(a) A young girl.
(b) A young boy.
(c) An old woman.
(d) An old man.
8. Which of the following men was sent to Zacul's prison for selling vegatables?
9. What type of building is the injured Ford held in while he recuperates in Managua?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A school.
(c) A motel.
(d) A convent.
10. What sound does Ford hear when he wakes up from his blackout after his visit with Pilar?
11. What type of car does Ford drive?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) An Audi.
(c) A Jeep Cherokee.
(d) A Land Rover.
12. Where does Hollins's family request to have Hollins's ashes scattered?
(a) Off a mountaintop.
(b) In the sea.
(c) In an open field.
(d) By the Empire State Building.
13. What does Ford hit Hollins in the face with as he exits Jessica's house?
(a) A shoe.
(b) His fist.
(c) A tire iron.
(d) A shell.
14. Which of the following characters spends his days studying calendar glyphs.
15. How many boats does Ford own?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following symptoms does not affect Zacul as he is fighting against the poisons in his system?
2. How does Helen Hollins react when Ford shows up at her doorstep?
3. What gift does Ford promise to give Zacul, which makes Zacul very excited?
4. What is the name of the song the three-piece jazz band plays at the bar Ford visits with Wendy Stafford?
5. How many people show up for Hollins's funeral?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)