|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters confronts Ford about his relationship with Dr. Braun-Richards?
2. What does Ford search the land surrounding the prison camp for, hoping to extract some poison from it?
3. When Ford leaves to search for Zacul in the morning, how many armed soldiers does Riviera send along with him?
4. Which of the following charges was DeArmond not arrested for in his lifetime?
(a) Identity theft.
(b) Tax fraud.
(c) Mail fraud.
(d) Public indecency.
5. How many boats does Ford own?
6. Which of the following continents has Tomlinson not traveled to in his lifetime?
(c) Central America.
7. What Costa Rican city do Tomlinson and Ford fly into on their first day searching for Jake Hollins?
(b) San Jose.
(d) Isle de Coco.
8. What is the name of Zacul's private chef?
9. Which of the following crimes did most of the men in the prison camp commit leading to their incarcerations?
(b) The men did not commit any crimes.
10. Which of the following statement is not true about Jake Hollins's condition when he is found?
(a) He is crying, asking for his mother.
(b) He is covered in dirt and flies.
(c) He is lying in his own waste.
(d) He is sweating through his clothes.
11. What reason does Ford give his interrogators as to why he is in Masagua?
(a) He claims he is smuggling art.
(b) He claims he is searching for a missing boy.
(c) He claims he is taking photographs.
(d) He claims he is researching religions.
12. What sound is overwhelming in Ford's ears as he is speaking with Riviera about Zacul?
(a) Birds chirping.
(b) Frogs croacking.
(c) Monkeys howling.
(d) Flies buzzing.
13. What does Rivera call Tomlinson based on his first impression of Ford's traveling partner?
(a) A geriatric.
(b) A spy.
(c) A child.
(d) A hippie.
14. What is General Riviera's first name?
15. How big is Zacul's escape boat?
(a) 10-feet long.
(b) 22-feet long.
(c) 14-feet long.
(d) 18-feet long.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ford order Tomlinson to collect by the river so as not to arouse suspicion?
2. Which of the following characters accuses Ford of being a member of the CIA?
3. What does Ford hit Hollins in the face with as he exits Jessica's house?
4. What type of sauce does Ford prepare to hide the taste of poison in his food?
5. What does Wendy Stafford do for a living?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)