|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following charges was DeArmond not arrested for in his lifetime?
(a) Identity theft.
(b) Mail fraud.
(c) Public indecency.
(d) Tax fraud.
2. Which of the following symptoms does not affect Zacul as he is fighting against the poisons in his system?
(a) His pupils dialate.
(b) His breathing grows shallow.
(c) His hands shake.
(d) His tongue swells.
3. Which of the following sports is Riviera obsessed with?
4. What color clothes is Ford's nurse wearing when he wakes up from his coma?
5. What type of car does Ford drive?
(a) A Jeep Cherokee.
(b) An Audi.
(c) A Land Rover.
(d) A Mercedes.
6. How does Helen Hollins react when Ford shows up at her doorstep?
(a) She is excited.
(b) She is confused.
(c) She is terrified.
(d) She is apathetic.
7. In what room of the house does Ford see Hollins making love to Jessica?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In the living room.
(c) In the bedroom.
(d) In the kitchen.
8. What is the name of the goddess the Mayan people believe Pilar has been reincarnated as?
9. Who is the first person Ford sees after waking from his blackout?
10. How big is Zacul's escape boat?
(a) 14-feet long.
(b) 18-feet long.
(c) 22-feet long.
(d) 10-feet long.
11. Which of the following statements does not describe Zacul in Ford's first impression of him?
(a) He taps his fingers incessantly.
(b) He is glassy eyed.
(c) He repeatedly clears his throat.
(d) He shifts his weight from foot to foot.
12. What does Wendy Stafford do for a living?
(a) She is a nurse.
(b) She is an investigator for the CIA.
(c) She is a bartender.
(d) She is a prostitute.
13. How many years younger was Hollins than his older brother?
(a) Five years.
(b) One year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Seven years.
14. What does Tomlinson call Ford as a nickname?
15. Who gives Ford a run-down of the histories of each of Zacul's prisoners?
(a) A physician.
(b) An artist.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A mechanic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jake Hollins stay with after being returned to America?
2. What does Ford use to cut the meat he prepares for Zacul and his men?
3. How long was Ford in a coma before he woke up?
4. What color are the uniforms the soldiers who abduct Ford are wearing?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes the soldiers that were in charge of guarding Tomlinson and Ford during their transportation?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)