|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following adjectives best describes the soldiers that were in charge of guarding Tomlinson and Ford during their transportation?
2. Which of the following items is not something General Riviera offers to Ford immediately after seeing him?
(a) A woman.
(b) A nice meal.
(c) A glass of whiskey.
(d) A warm bath.
3. What does Wendy Stafford do for a living?
(a) She is a prostitute.
(b) She is a bartender.
(c) She is an investigator for the CIA.
(d) She is a nurse.
4. In what room of the house does Ford see Hollins making love to Jessica?
(a) In the living room.
(b) In the bedroom.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the kitchen.
5. What is General Riviera's first name?
6. What type of animal lives in swarms around Riviera's house?
7. Which of the following symptoms does not affect Zacul as he is fighting against the poisons in his system?
(a) His tongue swells.
(b) His hands shake.
(c) His pupils dialate.
(d) His breathing grows shallow.
8. How many years younger was Hollins than his older brother?
(a) Five years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) One year.
(d) Three years.
9. What sound does Ford hear in the distance as he is trying to give medical attention to Zacul?
(c) Howling wind.
10. Who follows Ford when he drives away from Helen Hollins's house, warning him to stay away from Sandy Key?
(a) The judge.
(b) The sheriff.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The doctor.
11. How do Ford and Tomlinson travel from Riviera's home to Masagua?
(a) On foot.
(b) By train.
(c) By car.
(d) On horseback.
12. Which of the following characters accuses Ford of being a member of the CIA?
13. Who does Jake Hollins stay with after being returned to America?
(a) With his grandparents.
(b) With Ford.
(c) With his mother.
(d) With his uncle.
14. What is the name of Hollins's older brother?
15. What animal does Ford watch pee upon drunks in the Mayan streets?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far is Masagua from General Riviera's home?
2. What is the name of Zacul's private chef?
3. What does Ford use to cut the meat he prepares for Zacul and his men?
4. What type of car does Ford drive?
5. Who gives Ford a run-down of the histories of each of Zacul's prisoners?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)