|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wendy Stafford do for a living?
(a) She is a prostitute.
(b) She is a bartender.
(c) She is a nurse.
(d) She is an investigator for the CIA.
2. What type of building is the injured Ford held in while he recuperates in Managua?
(a) A motel.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A convent.
(d) A school.
3. In what room of the house does Ford see Hollins making love to Jessica?
(a) In the living room.
(b) In the bedroom.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the kitchen.
4. What animal does Ford watch pee upon drunks in the Mayan streets?
5. Which of the following characters does not leave a note for Jake in his home, waiting for when he returns to Sanibel?
(b) Dr. Braun-Richards.
6. What reason does Ford give his interrogators as to why he is in Masagua?
(a) He claims he is smuggling art.
(b) He claims he is searching for a missing boy.
(c) He claims he is researching religions.
(d) He claims he is taking photographs.
7. Which of the following characters accuses Ford of being a member of the CIA?
8. What color is the vase Hollins's ashes are stored in?
9. How does General Zacul die?
(a) He is drowned in the boat crash.
(b) He is eaten alive by sharks.
(c) He is shot by Ford.
(d) He is poisoned after eating deadly fish.
10. How old is Julius Zacul?
(a) In his thirties.
(b) In his forties.
(c) In his twenties.
(d) In his fifties.
11. What color clothes is Ford's nurse wearing when he wakes up from his coma?
12. What does Ford use to cut the meat he prepares for Zacul and his men?
(b) Clam shells.
(c) A sharp stick.
(d) A machete.
13. What does Ford search the land surrounding the prison camp for, hoping to extract some poison from it?
14. What does Ford use to build a small fort, hoping to attract Jake's attention?
15. What color are the uniforms the soldiers who abduct Ford are wearing?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of day do Ford and Tomlinson leave Costa Rica for Masagua?
2. Which of the following adjectives best describes the soldiers that were in charge of guarding Tomlinson and Ford during their transportation?
3. What sound is overwhelming in Ford's ears as he is speaking with Riviera about Zacul?
4. How are Tomlinson and Ford transported to Zacul's prison camp?
5. When Ford leaves to search for Zacul in the morning, how many armed soldiers does Riviera send along with him?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)