|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Riviera know Zacul?
(a) Zacul was once Riviera's boss.
(b) Zacul was once Riviera's teacher.
(c) Zacul was once Riviera's neighbor.
(d) Zacul was once Riviera's student.
2. What is the name of the company Mario DeArmond sells product for?
(a) Herbal Foods.
(b) Sanibel Biological Supply.
(c) Sealife Corporation.
(d) Dinkins Bay Marina.
3. Which of the following characters confronts Ford about his relationship with Dr. Braun-Richards?
4. What color is the vase Hollins's ashes are stored in?
5. What does Ford hit Hollins in the face with as he exits Jessica's house?
(a) A shell.
(b) His fist.
(c) A shoe.
(d) A tire iron.
6. What type of sauce does Ford prepare to hide the taste of poison in his food?
7. How are Tomlinson and Ford transported to Zacul's prison camp?
(a) On horseback.
(b) On foot.
(c) In the trunk of a car.
(d) By truck.
8. What does Tomlinson call Ford as a nickname?
9. Which of the following items is not something General Riviera offers to Ford immediately after seeing him?
(a) A nice meal.
(b) A woman.
(c) A warm bath.
(d) A glass of whiskey.
10. Which of the following charges was DeArmond not arrested for in his lifetime?
(a) Identity theft.
(b) Tax fraud.
(c) Mail fraud.
(d) Public indecency.
11. What is the name of the goddess the Mayan people believe Pilar has been reincarnated as?
12. At what time of day does the interrogation of Tomlinson and Ford finally end?
(a) 4:30 am.
(b) 12:00 am.
(c) 7:00 pm.
(d) 3:30 pm.
13. What animal does Ford watch pee upon drunks in the Mayan streets?
14. How old is Julius Zacul?
(a) In his thirties.
(b) In his forties.
(c) In his twenties.
(d) In his fifties.
15. Which of the following statement is not true about Jake Hollins's condition when he is found?
(a) He is covered in dirt and flies.
(b) He is crying, asking for his mother.
(c) He is lying in his own waste.
(d) He is sweating through his clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in charge of transporting Hollins's ashes?
2. How does Riviera react when Ford asks him for help tracking down Zacul?
3. What color are the uniforms the soldiers who abduct Ford are wearing?
4. What is the name of the massive aristocratic house with wrought iron fences?
5. What does Ford use to build a small fort, hoping to attract Jake's attention?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)