|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Zacul try to escape to when he realizes that Ford is after Jake?
(b) Santa Teresa.
(c) Mal Pais.
2. Who does Jake Hollins stay with after being returned to America?
(a) With his uncle.
(b) With his grandparents.
(c) With his mother.
(d) With Ford.
3. What does Tomlinson call Ford as a nickname?
4. Which of the following precious gems erupts from the water when Zacul's boat explodes?
5. Which of the following sports teams did Riviera once hear drafted Fidel Castro?
(a) The Mets.
(b) The Redskins.
(c) The Packers.
(d) The Giants.
6. What type of building is the injured Ford held in while he recuperates in Managua?
(a) A convent.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A motel.
(d) A school.
7. Which of the following charges was DeArmond not arrested for in his lifetime?
(a) Public indecency.
(b) Tax fraud.
(c) Identity theft.
(d) Mail fraud.
8. Which of the following sports is Riviera obsessed with?
9. What is the name of the drug dealer Bernstein believes has Jake Hollins?
10. What gift does Ford promise to give Zacul, which makes Zacul very excited?
(a) A book.
(b) A gemstone.
(c) A woman.
(d) A gun.
11. What reason does Ford give his interrogators as to why he is in Masagua?
(a) He claims he is searching for a missing boy.
(b) He claims he is researching religions.
(c) He claims he is taking photographs.
(d) He claims he is smuggling art.
12. What is the name of Hollins's older brother?
13. What color clothes is Ford's nurse wearing when he wakes up from his coma?
14. At what time of day does the interrogation of Tomlinson and Ford finally end?
(a) 4:30 am.
(b) 3:30 pm.
(c) 7:00 pm.
(d) 12:00 am.
15. At what time of day do Ford and Tomlinson leave Costa Rica for Masagua?
(c) 4:00 pm.
(d) 8:00 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in charge of transporting Hollins's ashes?
2. Which of the following symptoms does not affect Zacul as he is fighting against the poisons in his system?
3. What type of car does Ford drive?
4. Which of the following confessions does Pilar not make to Ford when she visits him in hospital?
5. What does Ford use to build a small fort, hoping to attract Jake's attention?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)