|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the drug dealer Bernstein believes has Jake Hollins?
2. How does Riviera know Zacul?
(a) Zacul was once Riviera's neighbor.
(b) Zacul was once Riviera's student.
(c) Zacul was once Riviera's boss.
(d) Zacul was once Riviera's teacher.
3. What animal does Ford watch pee upon drunks in the Mayan streets?
4. Where does Hollins's family request to have Hollins's ashes scattered?
(a) By the Empire State Building.
(b) In the sea.
(c) Off a mountaintop.
(d) In an open field.
5. Which of the following items is not something General Riviera offers to Ford immediately after seeing him?
(a) A nice meal.
(b) A warm bath.
(c) A glass of whiskey.
(d) A woman.
6. What is the maximum number of beers Ford will drink in one day?
7. What is the name of the goddess the Mayan people believe Pilar has been reincarnated as?
8. How does General Zacul die?
(a) He is poisoned after eating deadly fish.
(b) He is eaten alive by sharks.
(c) He is drowned in the boat crash.
(d) He is shot by Ford.
9. What is the name of Zacul's private chef?
10. Who used to bring Ford sharks-teeth when he was living in Tambor?
(a) An old man.
(b) An old woman.
(c) A young girl.
(d) A young boy.
11. Who does Jake Hollins stay with after being returned to America?
(a) With Ford.
(b) With his uncle.
(c) With his mother.
(d) With his grandparents.
12. What type of Indian is Creno?
(a) Siknis Indian.
(b) Miskito Indian.
(c) Garifuna Indian.
(d) Zambo Indian.
13. How old is Julius Zacul?
(a) In his forties.
(b) In his twenties.
(c) In his fifties.
(d) In his thirties.
14. What color clothes is Ford's nurse wearing when he wakes up from his coma?
15. How many people show up for Hollins's funeral?
(a) Nineteen people.
(b) Ninety people.
(c) Nine people.
(d) Nine hundred people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rivera call Tomlinson based on his first impression of Ford's traveling partner?
2. Who pulled Ford out of the water, saving his life?
3. How many years younger was Hollins than his older brother?
4. How long was Ford in a coma before he woke up?
5. Which of the following statements does not describe Zacul in Ford's first impression of him?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)