|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What overwhelming emotion does Tomlinson feel after his interrogation?
2. Who is in command of the Ford's abduction?
(a) President Balserio.
(b) Colonel Suarez.
(c) General Zacul.
(d) General Riviera.
3. What is the name of Zacul's private chef?
4. What does Rivera call Tomlinson based on his first impression of Ford's traveling partner?
(a) A geriatric.
(b) A hippie.
(c) A child.
(d) A spy.
5. What Costa Rican city do Tomlinson and Ford fly into on their first day searching for Jake Hollins?
(a) San Jose.
(c) Isle de Coco.
6. What type of building is the injured Ford held in while he recuperates in Managua?
(a) A school.
(b) A convent.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A motel.
7. Who is in charge of transporting Hollins's ashes?
(a) Hollins' brother.
(b) Hollins' ex-wife
(c) Hollins' mother.
8. Which of the following sicknesses does Ford believe Jake Hollins is suffering from?
(c) Chicken Pox.
9. Which of the following symptoms does not affect Zacul as he is fighting against the poisons in his system?
(a) His tongue swells.
(b) His breathing grows shallow.
(c) His hands shake.
(d) His pupils dialate.
10. What is General Riviera's first name?
11. How does Riviera react when Ford asks him for help tracking down Zacul?
(a) He accepts Ford's offer.
(b) He ignores Ford.
(c) He denies Ford.
(d) Heh punches Ford.
12. What type of Indian is Creno?
(a) Miskito Indian.
(b) Garifuna Indian.
(c) Siknis Indian.
(d) Zambo Indian.
13. Which of the following adjectives best describes the soldiers that were in charge of guarding Tomlinson and Ford during their transportation?
14. What does Wendy Stafford do for a living?
(a) She is a bartender.
(b) She is a prostitute.
(c) She is a nurse.
(d) She is an investigator for the CIA.
15. In what room of the house does Ford see Hollins making love to Jessica?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the living room.
(c) In the bedroom.
(d) In the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the maximum number of beers Ford will drink in one day?
2. What color is the vase Hollins's ashes are stored in?
3. What sound is overwhelming in Ford's ears as he is speaking with Riviera about Zacul?
4. What sound does Ford hear when he wakes up from his blackout after his visit with Pilar?
5. What color clothes is Ford's nurse wearing when he wakes up from his coma?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)