|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Zacul's private chef?
2. What type of building is the injured Ford held in while he recuperates in Managua?
(a) A school.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A convent.
(d) A motel.
3. At what time of day do Ford and Tomlinson leave Costa Rica for Masagua?
(b) 4:00 pm.
(c) 8:00 am.
4. What does Ford order Tomlinson to collect by the river so as not to arouse suspicion?
5. How does Riviera react when Ford asks him for help tracking down Zacul?
(a) He accepts Ford's offer.
(b) He denies Ford.
(c) He ignores Ford.
(d) Heh punches Ford.
6. How far is Masagua from General Riviera's home?
(a) 100 miles.
(b) 200 miles.
(c) 150 miles.
(d) 50 miles.
7. Where does Hollins's family request to have Hollins's ashes scattered?
(a) Off a mountaintop.
(b) By the Empire State Building.
(c) In the sea.
(d) In an open field.
8. When Ford leaves to search for Zacul in the morning, how many armed soldiers does Riviera send along with him?
9. What type of Indian is Creno?
(a) Garifuna Indian.
(b) Zambo Indian.
(c) Siknis Indian.
(d) Miskito Indian.
10. What sound is overwhelming in Ford's ears as he is speaking with Riviera about Zacul?
(a) Flies buzzing.
(b) Birds chirping.
(c) Monkeys howling.
(d) Frogs croacking.
11. Who pulled Ford out of the water, saving his life?
12. Which of the following dances do the Mayan people partake in while Ford and Tomlinson watch from the hotel?
(a) The Dance of Fertility.
(b) The Dance of Rain.
(c) The Dance of Harvest.
(d) The Dance of Conquest.
13. What type of sauce does Ford prepare to hide the taste of poison in his food?
14. What animal does Ford watch pee upon drunks in the Mayan streets?
15. At what time of day does the interrogation of Tomlinson and Ford finally end?
(a) 3:30 pm.
(b) 12:00 am.
(c) 7:00 pm.
(d) 4:30 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Zacul try to escape to when he realizes that Ford is after Jake?
2. What does Ford hit Hollins in the face with as he exits Jessica's house?
3. What meat does Ford prepare for Zacul for their celebratory dinner?
4. How old is Julius Zacul?
5. Which of the following crimes did most of the men in the prison camp commit leading to their incarcerations?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)