|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport does the medical examiner who inspected Hollins's body play?
2. What type of music does Jessica enjoy listening to?
(b) Rock and roll.
(c) Blues and jazz.
3. How old was Pilar when she married Balserio?
4. Which of the following items is not one of the only three items Ford has left in his refrigerator when Dr. Braun-Richards arrives?
(a) Hard boiled eggs.
(b) Tuna fish.
(c) Diet Coke
5. Where did Balserio send PIlar when he heard she was in love with Ford?
(a) To prison.
(b) To her mother's house.
(c) To a boarding school.
(d) To a convent.
6. Which of the following ailments does Jethro suffer from?
(a) He has a limp.
(b) He has crossed eyes.
(c) He has a stutter.
(d) He has poor hearing.
7. Where did Tomlinson go to college?
8. What is the name of the boss man who publicly humiliates Jethro at the marina?
9. What type of trees line the shore near the marina?
10. What is Major Durell's first name?
11. What is the name of the bank where Ford and Hollins used to meet in school?
(a) Biscayne Bank.
(b) Chequesta Bank.
(c) Tequesta Bank.
(d) Vizcaynos Bank.
12. Who was Hollins's ex-wife having an affair with during their divorce trial?
(a) The governor.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The judge.
(d) The lawyer.
13. What is the name of the Masaguan Lake Ford knows of that is infested with aggressive freshwater sharks?
(a) God's Heart Lake.
(b) God's Hands Lake.
(c) God's Head Lake.
(d) God's Eye Lake.
14. What type of sandwich does Ford regularly order from the marina?
(a) Fried conch.
(b) Fried shrimp.
(c) Fried salmon.
(d) Fried catfish.
15. According to the narrator, how much does Melsinki weigh?
(a) 140 pounds.
(b) 410 pounds.
(c) 370 pounds.
(d) 220 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following items is not in the package Ford finds waiting for him at the Embassy?
2. Which of the following facts is not true about Donald Cheng?
3. Which of the following artifacts does Ford not keep in his study?
4. How many of the names in Hollins's address book does Ford recognize?
5. What neighborhood in Manhattan did Jessica live and work in during her time in the city?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)