|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of sharks live at the marina near Ford's house?
(a) Great white sharks.
(b) Nurse sharks.
(c) Hammerhead sharks.
(d) Bull sharks.
2. What crime has Hollins committed that he thinks have put local police on his tail?
(b) Grand theft auto.
(d) Drug possession.
3. What type of doctor is Dr. Sheri Braun-Richards?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A brain surgeon.
(c) A pediatrician.
(d) A gynecologist.
4. What type of bird does Ford see in the sky that reminds him of his friend, Hollins?
5. What is the name of Jessica's ex-boyfriend?
6. What culture does the Kin Qux Cho belong to?
7. What is the name of the boss man who publicly humiliates Jethro at the marina?
8. Which of the following individuals does Ford not request a background check of from the Operations Data Board of National Security Affairs?
(b) Mario DeArmond.
(c) Jessica McClure.
(d) Rafe Hollins.
9. Where did Tomlinson go to college?
10. What type of music does Jessica enjoy listening to?
(b) Rock and roll.
(c) Blues and jazz.
11. How many copies of the Kin Qux Cho are known?
12. What county is the marina in?
(a) Goss County.
(b) Abbott County.
(c) Fadiman County.
(d) Everglade County.
13. What emotion does Ford feel when he thinks about his friend, Hollins?
14. Which of the following awards was Hollins awarded for his baseball career in high school?
(a) The Gold Medallion.
(b) The Blue Ribbon.
(c) The Purple Heart.
(d) The Silver Star.
15. What language does the old man outside the Presidential Palace speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Hollins when he died?
2. What does Ford eat for dinner the day after Hollins dies?
3. Who was Ford's replacement in Costa Rica when he left his business there?
4. What time does Ford go to bed and notice that Jessica's porch light is still on?
5. What does Jessica do for a living?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)