|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of beverage does Ford offer to Tomlinson after their dinner together?
2. How old was Hollins when he died?
3. How old was Pilar when she married Balserio?
4. What is the name of the friend Ford sends to Manhattan to investigate Jessica's art show?
(a) Donald Cheng.
(b) Jethro Nicholes.
(c) Major Durell.
(d) Captain Lewis.
5. Which member of Hollins's family has gone missing, prompting his phone call to Ford?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His son.
6. What emotion does Ford feel when he thinks about his friend, Hollins?
7. What type of sandwich does Ford regularly order from the marina?
(a) Fried catfish.
(b) Fried conch.
(c) Fried shrimp.
(d) Fried salmon.
8. What type of house pet does Jessica keep?
(a) A fish.
(b) A cat.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
9. Which of the following countries is McKinley interested in and subscribes to a magazine about?
(b) New Zealand.
10. Which of the following items is not one of the only three items Ford has left in his refrigerator when Dr. Braun-Richards arrives?
(a) Hard boiled eggs.
(c) Tuna fish.
(d) Diet Coke
11. Which of the following items is not in the package Ford finds waiting for him at the Embassy?
(b) A note.
12. How does Hollins commit suicide?
(a) He hangs himself.
(b) He stabs himself.
(c) He shoots himself.
(d) He drowns himself.
13. How old was Jake Hollins when he was kidnapped?
14. Which of the following characters stole a copy of the Kin Qux Cho?
15. How long have Hollins and Ford known each other?
(a) Since college.
(b) Since high school.
(c) Since middle school.
(d) Since elementary school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tomlinson go to college?
2. What color are clam worms?
3. What color is a tarpon?
4. How many of the names in Hollins's address book does Ford recognize?
5. Which of the following accessories does Ford lose in his scuffle with the businessman?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)