|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what American State does Ford settle down in after leaving Masagua?
2. What is the name of Ford's old friend who works for the Operations Data Board of National Security Affairs?
(a) Martha Stewart.
(b) Joan Rivers.
(c) Sally Field.
(d) Betty Crocker.
3. What does Jessica do for a living?
(a) She is a construction worker.
(b) She is a dancer.
(c) She is a writer.
(d) She is an artist.
4. Who was Hollins's ex-wife having an affair with during their divorce trial?
(a) The governor.
(b) The judge.
(c) The lawyer.
(d) The mayor.
5. What type of beverage does Ford offer to Tomlinson after their dinner together?
6. How many times does Hollins call Ford before finally reaching him at the marina?
(a) Four times.
(b) Five times.
(c) Six times.
(d) Three times.
7. What time does Ford go to bed and notice that Jessica's porch light is still on?
(a) 1:00 am.
(b) 2:00 am.
(c) 3:00 am.
(d) 4:00 am.
8. How many copies of the Kin Qux Cho are known?
9. What type of sharks live at the marina near Ford's house?
(a) Great white sharks.
(b) Hammerhead sharks.
(c) Nurse sharks.
(d) Bull sharks.
10. What does Ford eat for dinner the day after Hollins dies?
(a) Black beans.
(b) Fried chicken.
(c) Macaroni and cheese.
(d) Peanut butter and jelly.
11. What sport does the medical examiner who inspected Hollins's body play?
12. According to the narrator, how much does Melsinki weigh?
(a) 410 pounds.
(b) 370 pounds.
(c) 220 pounds.
(d) 140 pounds.
13. Which of the following accessories does Ford lose in his scuffle with the businessman?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His watch.
(c) His tie.
(d) His shoes.
14. How does Masagua President Don Jorge Balserio die?
(a) A pitbull attacks him.
(b) He crashes his car into a bridge.
(c) He accidentally ingests arsenic.
(d) A bomb explodes in his briefcase.
15. Which of the following characters stole a copy of the Kin Qux Cho?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following artifacts does Ford not keep in his study?
2. What area of science does Ford study?
3. What culture does the Kin Qux Cho belong to?
4. How old was Jake Hollins when he was kidnapped?
5. What article of clothing is Ford missing when he exits the Presidential Palace?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)