|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Ford's replacement in Costa Rica when he left his business there?
2. What county is the marina in?
(a) Fadiman County.
(b) Everglade County.
(c) Goss County.
(d) Abbott County.
3. How many of the names in Hollins's address book does Ford recognize?
4. Besides English, what language does Ford speak?
5. How does Dr. Marion Ford exit the Presidential Palace in the prologue of the novel?
(a) Through the chimney.
(b) Through a window.
(c) Through the front door.
(d) Through an underground tunnel.
6. Which of the following ailments does Jethro suffer from?
(a) He has a stutter.
(b) He has crossed eyes.
(c) He has a limp.
(d) He has poor hearing.
7. What color are the tassels the police wear in Masagua?
8. Which of the following types of aquatic animal does Ford keep in a tank on his porch?
9. How old was Hollins when he died?
10. What article of clothing is Ford missing when he exits the Presidential Palace?
(a) His shirt.
(b) His glasses.
(c) His pants.
(d) His shoes.
11. Which of the following animals does Ford swim with in an attempt to ease the pain in his body from the fight?
(a) A shark.
(b) A sea lion.
(c) A manitee.
(d) An otter.
12. Which of the following accessories does Ford lose in his scuffle with the businessman?
(a) His tie.
(b) His watch.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His shoes.
13. What type of beverage does Ford offer to Tomlinson after their dinner together?
14. How old was Pilar when she married Balserio?
15. In what century was the Presidential Palace built?
(a) The 1700.
(b) The 1500s.
(c) The 1600s.
(d) The 1800s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of sandwich does Ford regularly order from the marina?
2. What emotion does Ford feel when he thinks about his friend, Hollins?
3. What culture does the Kin Qux Cho belong to?
4. What type of music does Jessica enjoy listening to?
5. What is the name of Jessica's ex-boyfriend?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)