|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, how much does Melsinki weigh?
(a) 220 pounds.
(b) 410 pounds.
(c) 370 pounds.
(d) 140 pounds.
2. In what American State does Ford settle down in after leaving Masagua?
3. How does Dr. Marion Ford exit the Presidential Palace in the prologue of the novel?
(a) Through the chimney.
(b) Through an underground tunnel.
(c) Through a window.
(d) Through the front door.
4. How long have Hollins and Ford known each other?
(a) Since high school.
(b) Since college.
(c) Since elementary school.
(d) Since middle school.
5. Which of the following accessories does Ford lose in his scuffle with the businessman?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His watch.
(d) His tie.
6. What country is Ford from?
7. What type of doctor is Dr. Sheri Braun-Richards?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A brain surgeon.
(c) A gynecologist.
(d) A pediatrician.
8. What color are clam worms?
9. What type of beer did Hollins purchase at the 7-11 before he died?
(a) Miller High Life.
(b) Labatts Blue.
10. How does Ford hear about Masagua President Don Jorge Balserio's death?
(a) Through a phone call.
(b) Through the newspaper.
(c) Through a friend.
(d) Through the internet.
11. How many copies of the Kin Qux Cho are known?
12. Which of the following animals does Ford swim with in an attempt to ease the pain in his body from the fight?
(a) A manitee.
(b) A shark.
(c) A sea lion.
(d) An otter.
13. What does Jessica do for a living?
(a) She is an artist.
(b) She is a dancer.
(c) She is a writer.
(d) She is a construction worker.
14. What type of music does Jessica enjoy listening to?
(a) Rock and roll.
(c) Blues and jazz.
15. How does Hollins commit suicide?
(a) He stabs himself.
(b) He shoots himself.
(c) He hangs himself.
(d) He drowns himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the out-of-state partiers Ford listens to across the water do for a living?
2. What did Tomlinson get his college degree in?
3. What language does the old man outside the Presidential Palace speak?
4. Which of the following types of aquatic animal does Ford keep in a tank on his porch?
5. What article of clothing is Ford missing when he exits the Presidential Palace?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)