|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of airplane does Ford fly home in?
2. What type of trees line the shore near the marina?
3. What is the name of the friend Ford sends to Manhattan to investigate Jessica's art show?
(a) Donald Cheng.
(b) Captain Lewis.
(c) Jethro Nicholes.
(d) Major Durell.
4. What type of wine does Jessica serve Ford on the first night they make love?
(a) Pinot Noir.
5. How many of the names in Hollins's address book does Ford recognize?
6. How long have Hollins and Ford known each other?
(a) Since middle school.
(b) Since college.
(c) Since high school.
(d) Since elementary school.
7. What culture does the Kin Qux Cho belong to?
8. Which of the following countries is McKinley interested in and subscribes to a magazine about?
(a) New Zealand.
9. Which of the following artifacts does Ford not keep in his study?
(a) A jade amulet.
(b) Unborn sharks.
(c) A small parrot's head.
(d) An ant farm.
10. What type of sandwich does Ford regularly order from the marina?
(a) Fried conch.
(b) Fried shrimp.
(c) Fried salmon.
(d) Fried catfish.
11. What does Ford eat for dinner the day after Hollins dies?
(a) Macaroni and cheese.
(b) Fried chicken.
(c) Peanut butter and jelly.
(d) Black beans.
12. Which of the following bands is not heard by Ford and Tomlinson blasting from the party across the water?
(b) Twisted Sister.
(c) Van Halen.
13. In what American State does Ford settle down in after leaving Masagua?
14. Who was Ford's replacement in Costa Rica when he left his business there?
15. What type of fish does Jethro take the out-of-state businessmen to catch aboard his ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of music does Jessica enjoy listening to?
2. Which of the following items is not one of the only three items Ford has left in his refrigerator when Dr. Braun-Richards arrives?
3. What is Major Durell's first name?
4. How old was Pilar when she married Balserio?
5. Which of the following ailments does Jethro suffer from?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)