|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following animals does Ford swim with in an attempt to ease the pain in his body from the fight?
(a) An otter.
(b) A manitee.
(c) A shark.
(d) A sea lion.
2. Which member of Hollins's family has gone missing, prompting his phone call to Ford?
(a) His wife.
(b) His brother.
(c) His son.
(d) His mother.
3. What type of doctor is Dr. Sheri Braun-Richards?
(a) A brain surgeon.
(b) A gynecologist.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A pediatrician.
4. What is the name of the bank where Ford and Hollins used to meet in school?
(a) Tequesta Bank.
(b) Chequesta Bank.
(c) Biscayne Bank.
(d) Vizcaynos Bank.
5. What time does Ford go to bed and notice that Jessica's porch light is still on?
(a) 1:00 am.
(b) 2:00 am.
(c) 3:00 am.
(d) 4:00 am.
6. What type of music does Jessica enjoy listening to?
(a) Blues and jazz.
(b) Rock and roll.
7. What emotion does Ford feel when he thinks about his friend, Hollins?
8. What is the name of the boss man who publicly humiliates Jethro at the marina?
9. What country is Ford from?
10. Which of the following awards was Hollins awarded for his baseball career in high school?
(a) The Gold Medallion.
(b) The Blue Ribbon.
(c) The Purple Heart.
(d) The Silver Star.
11. How old was Hollins when he died?
12. What is the name of the Masaguan Lake Ford knows of that is infested with aggressive freshwater sharks?
(a) God's Hands Lake.
(b) God's Heart Lake.
(c) God's Eye Lake.
(d) God's Head Lake.
13. Which of the following individuals does Ford not request a background check of from the Operations Data Board of National Security Affairs?
(a) Rafe Hollins.
(c) Jessica McClure.
(d) Mario DeArmond.
14. What type of trees line the shore near the marina?
15. How does Hollins commit suicide?
(a) He hangs himself.
(b) He shoots himself.
(c) He stabs himself.
(d) He drowns himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters stole a copy of the Kin Qux Cho?
2. What language does the old man outside the Presidential Palace speak?
3. How does Ford hear about Masagua President Don Jorge Balserio's death?
4. What did Tomlinson get his college degree in?
5. According to the narrator, how much does Melsinki weigh?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)