|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are Jessica's eyes?
2. What type of house pet does Jessica keep?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cat.
(c) A fish.
(d) A bird.
3. Which of the following men is captain of the Florida Department of Criminal Law?
(a) Captisn Smith.
(b) Captain Jones.
(c) Captain Lewis.
(d) Captain Golds.
4. Who put together the package for Ford that is waiting for him at the embassy?
5. What type of doctor is Dr. Sheri Braun-Richards?
(a) A pediatrician.
(b) A dentist.
(c) A brain surgeon.
(d) A gynecologist.
6. What is the name of the friend Ford sends to Manhattan to investigate Jessica's art show?
(a) Donald Cheng.
(b) Jethro Nicholes.
(c) Captain Lewis.
(d) Major Durell.
7. Which of the following insects is considered to be the biggest nuisance in Sanibel?
(c) Fire ants.
8. At what time of day does Ford exit the Presidential Palace?
(a) At midnight.
(b) At ten-o-clock am.
(c) At eight-o-clock pm.
(d) At noon.
9. What does Ford eat for dinner the day after Hollins dies?
(a) Peanut butter and jelly.
(b) Fried chicken.
(c) Black beans.
(d) Macaroni and cheese.
10. What type of fish does Jethro take the out-of-state businessmen to catch aboard his ship?
11. What country is Ford from?
12. What type of bird does Ford see in the sky that reminds him of his friend, Hollins?
13. How does Hollins commit suicide?
(a) He drowns himself.
(b) He shoots himself.
(c) He stabs himself.
(d) He hangs himself.
14. How does Ford hear about Masagua President Don Jorge Balserio's death?
(a) Through the newspaper.
(b) Through the internet.
(c) Through a phone call.
(d) Through a friend.
15. Which of the following items is not one of the only three items Ford has left in his refrigerator when Dr. Braun-Richards arrives?
(b) Diet Coke
(c) Tuna fish.
(d) Hard boiled eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following types of aquatic animal does Ford keep in a tank on his porch?
2. Which member of Hollins's family has gone missing, prompting his phone call to Ford?
3. What language does the old man outside the Presidential Palace speak?
4. How many executives does the boss man bring with him on the fishing trip in Sanibel?
5. Which of the following awards was Hollins awarded for his baseball career in high school?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)