|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who put together the package for Ford that is waiting for him at the embassy?
2. Which of the following bands is not heard by Ford and Tomlinson blasting from the party across the water?
(a) Twisted Sister.
(d) Van Halen.
3. According to the narrator, how much does Melsinki weigh?
(a) 220 pounds.
(b) 410 pounds.
(c) 140 pounds.
(d) 370 pounds.
4. What does Ford eat for dinner the day after Hollins dies?
(a) Fried chicken.
(b) Macaroni and cheese.
(c) Black beans.
(d) Peanut butter and jelly.
5. How old was Jake Hollins when he was kidnapped?
6. What type of bird does Ford see in the sky that reminds him of his friend, Hollins?
7. What type of beer did Hollins purchase at the 7-11 before he died?
(c) Labatts Blue.
(d) Miller High Life.
8. Which of the following countries is McKinley interested in and subscribes to a magazine about?
(a) New Zealand.
9. What is the name of the boss man who publicly humiliates Jethro at the marina?
10. How many of the names in Hollins's address book does Ford recognize?
11. Which of the following artifacts does Ford not keep in his study?
(a) Unborn sharks.
(b) An ant farm.
(c) A jade amulet.
(d) A small parrot's head.
12. What time does Ford go to bed and notice that Jessica's porch light is still on?
(a) 1:00 am.
(b) 4:00 am.
(c) 2:00 am.
(d) 3:00 am.
13. Which of the following awards was Hollins awarded for his baseball career in high school?
(a) The Purple Heart.
(b) The Gold Medallion.
(c) The Silver Star.
(d) The Blue Ribbon.
14. Who was Hollins's ex-wife having an affair with during their divorce trial?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The lawyer.
(c) The judge.
(d) The governor.
15. Which member of Hollins's family has gone missing, prompting his phone call to Ford?
(a) His son.
(b) His brother.
(c) His wife.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rafe Hollins do for a living before he died?
2. What area of science does Ford study?
3. What is the name of the Masaguan Lake Ford knows of that is infested with aggressive freshwater sharks?
4. What did Tomlinson get his college degree in?
5. At what time of day does Ford exit the Presidential Palace?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)