Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford eat for dinner the day after Hollins dies?
(a) Peanut butter and jelly.
(b) Black beans.
(c) Fried chicken.
(d) Macaroni and cheese.
2. How long have Hollins and Ford known each other?
(a) Since elementary school.
(b) Since college.
(c) Since high school.
(d) Since middle school.
3. Besides English, what language does Ford speak?
4. What is the name of the boss man who publicly humiliates Jethro at the marina?
5. What emotion does Ford feel when he thinks about his friend, Hollins?
6. What type of fish does Jethro take the out-of-state businessmen to catch aboard his ship?
7. What type of wine does Jessica serve Ford on the first night they make love?
(b) Pinot Noir.
8. How old was Jake Hollins when he was kidnapped?
9. How many times does Hollins call Ford before finally reaching him at the marina?
(a) Six times.
(b) Four times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Five times.
10. What country is Ford from?
11. In what Central American country did Ford and Hollins run into each other recently?
(d) Costa Rica.
12. Which of the following ailments does Jethro suffer from?
(a) He has crossed eyes.
(b) He has a stutter.
(c) He has a limp.
(d) He has poor hearing.
13. What is the name of Ford's old friend who works for the Operations Data Board of National Security Affairs?
(a) Betty Crocker.
(b) Joan Rivers.
(c) Sally Field.
(d) Martha Stewart.
14. What is the name of the bank where Ford and Hollins used to meet in school?
(a) Biscayne Bank.
(b) Chequesta Bank.
(c) Vizcaynos Bank.
(d) Tequesta Bank.
15. Who was Ford's replacement in Costa Rica when he left his business there?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport does the medical examiner who inspected Hollins's body play?
2. What type of bird does Ford see in the sky that reminds him of his friend, Hollins?
3. Which of the following bands is not heard by Ford and Tomlinson blasting from the party across the water?
4. What crime has Hollins committed that he thinks have put local police on his tail?
5. What does Ford ship to science classrooms for his business?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)