|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Masaguan Lake Ford knows of that is infested with aggressive freshwater sharks?
(a) God's Head Lake.
(b) God's Heart Lake.
(c) God's Hands Lake.
(d) God's Eye Lake.
2. In what Central American country did Ford and Hollins run into each other recently?
(b) Costa Rica.
3. What do the out-of-state partiers Ford listens to across the water do for a living?
(a) They are doctors.
(b) They are students.
(c) They are policemen.
(d) They are lawyers.
4. Who was Ford's replacement in Costa Rica when he left his business there?
5. How long have Hollins and Ford known each other?
(a) Since high school.
(b) Since middle school.
(c) Since elementary school.
(d) Since college.
6. What did Rafe Hollins do for a living before he died?
(a) He was a fisherman.
(b) He was a pilot.
(c) He was an architect.
(d) He was a lawyer.
7. What type of sharks live at the marina near Ford's house?
(a) Great white sharks.
(b) Bull sharks.
(c) Nurse sharks.
(d) Hammerhead sharks.
8. What type of beer did Hollins purchase at the 7-11 before he died?
(a) Miller High Life.
(c) Labatts Blue.
9. What sport does the medical examiner who inspected Hollins's body play?
10. How does Hollins commit suicide?
(a) He stabs himself.
(b) He drowns himself.
(c) He hangs himself.
(d) He shoots himself.
11. In what American State does Ford settle down in after leaving Masagua?
12. What time does Ford go to bed and notice that Jessica's porch light is still on?
(a) 4:00 am.
(b) 3:00 am.
(c) 1:00 am.
(d) 2:00 am.
13. According to the narrator, how much does Melsinki weigh?
(a) 220 pounds.
(b) 140 pounds.
(c) 370 pounds.
(d) 410 pounds.
14. What color is a tarpon?
15. What county is the marina in?
(a) Goss County.
(b) Fadiman County.
(c) Everglade County.
(d) Abbott County.
Short Answer Questions
1. What area of science does Ford study?
2. Which of the following things did Hollins not ask Ford for when they ran into each other in Central America?
3. How many executives does the boss man bring with him on the fishing trip in Sanibel?
4. Where did Tomlinson go to college?
5. What emotion does Ford feel when he thinks about his friend, Hollins?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)