|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following accessories does Ford lose in his scuffle with the businessman?
(a) His watch.
(b) His glasses.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His tie.
2. Who put together the package for Ford that is waiting for him at the embassy?
3. At what time of day does Ford exit the Presidential Palace?
(a) At eight-o-clock pm.
(b) At ten-o-clock am.
(c) At midnight.
(d) At noon.
4. What did Tomlinson get his college degree in?
(a) Southern religions.
(b) Eastern religions.
(c) Western religions.
(d) Nothern religions.
5. Where did Tomlinson go to college?
6. What type of sharks live at the marina near Ford's house?
(a) Nurse sharks.
(b) Hammerhead sharks.
(c) Bull sharks.
(d) Great white sharks.
7. What culture does the Kin Qux Cho belong to?
8. In what American State does Ford settle down in after leaving Masagua?
9. What emotion does Ford feel when he thinks about his friend, Hollins?
10. Which of the following facts is not true about Donald Cheng?
(a) He is 5'8" tall.
(b) He drinks wine from the bottle.
(c) He smokes cigarettes.
(d) He weighs 200 pounds.
11. What is the name of the bank where Ford and Hollins used to meet in school?
(a) Chequesta Bank.
(b) Biscayne Bank.
(c) Tequesta Bank.
(d) Vizcaynos Bank.
12. Which of the following men is captain of the Florida Department of Criminal Law?
(a) Captain Golds.
(b) Captain Jones.
(c) Captisn Smith.
(d) Captain Lewis.
13. What type of beer did Hollins purchase at the 7-11 before he died?
(a) Labatts Blue.
(d) Miller High Life.
14. How does Ford hear about Masagua President Don Jorge Balserio's death?
(a) Through the internet.
(b) Through a friend.
(c) Through the newspaper.
(d) Through a phone call.
15. In what century was the Presidential Palace built?
(a) The 1600s.
(b) The 1500s.
(c) The 1700.
(d) The 1800s.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Hollins when he died?
2. Which of the following awards was Hollins awarded for his baseball career in high school?
3. What type of fish does Jethro take the out-of-state businessmen to catch aboard his ship?
4. What type of beverage does Ford offer to Tomlinson after their dinner together?
5. What type of sandwich does Ford regularly order from the marina?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)