Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter Nine and Ten)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How many of the names in Hollins's address book does Ford recognize?
2. Besides English, what language does Ford speak?
3. How does Helen Hollins react when Ford shows up at her doorstep?
a) She is terrified.
b) She is confused.
c) She is excited.
d) She is apathetic.
4. Which of the following facts is not true about Donald Cheng?
a) He weighs 200 pounds.
b) He drinks wine from the bottle.
c) He is 5'8" tall.
d) He smokes cigarettes.
5. Which of the following things did Hollins not ask Ford for when they...
This section contains 437 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)