|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Pilar when she married Balserio?
2. What is the name of the boss man who publicly humiliates Jethro at the marina?
3. In what Central American country did Ford and Hollins run into each other recently?
(d) Costa Rica.
4. Who put together the package for Ford that is waiting for him at the embassy?
5. Which of the following facts is not true about Donald Cheng?
(a) He drinks wine from the bottle.
(b) He is 5'8" tall.
(c) He smokes cigarettes.
(d) He weighs 200 pounds.
6. Which of the following characters stole a copy of the Kin Qux Cho?
7. Which of the following countries is McKinley interested in and subscribes to a magazine about?
(a) New Zealand.
8. How old was Hollins when he died?
9. In what American State does Ford settle down in after leaving Masagua?
10. What country is Ford from?
11. How long have Hollins and Ford known each other?
(a) Since middle school.
(b) Since college.
(c) Since high school.
(d) Since elementary school.
12. Which of the following items is not one of the only three items Ford has left in his refrigerator when Dr. Braun-Richards arrives?
(b) Tuna fish.
(c) Hard boiled eggs.
(d) Diet Coke
13. What is the name of the friend Ford sends to Manhattan to investigate Jessica's art show?
(a) Jethro Nicholes.
(b) Captain Lewis.
(c) Donald Cheng.
(d) Major Durell.
14. Who was Ford's replacement in Costa Rica when he left his business there?
15. What time does Ford go to bed and notice that Jessica's porch light is still on?
(a) 4:00 am.
(b) 3:00 am.
(c) 2:00 am.
(d) 1:00 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following types of aquatic animal does Ford keep in a tank on his porch?
2. How does Hollins commit suicide?
3. Which of the following items is not in the package Ford finds waiting for him at the Embassy?
4. What color are Jessica's eyes?
5. What does Ford eat for dinner the day after Hollins dies?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)