|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ford hear about Masagua President Don Jorge Balserio's death?
(a) Through the newspaper.
(b) Through a phone call.
(c) Through a friend.
(d) Through the internet.
2. In what Central American country did Ford and Hollins run into each other recently?
(c) Costa Rica.
3. What type of wine does Jessica serve Ford on the first night they make love?
(b) Pinot Noir.
4. What does Ford purchase from the old man outside the Presidential Palace?
5. What emotion does Ford feel when he thinks about his friend, Hollins?
6. What type of bird does Ford see in the sky that reminds him of his friend, Hollins?
7. Besides English, what language does Ford speak?
8. How does Masagua President Don Jorge Balserio die?
(a) He crashes his car into a bridge.
(b) A bomb explodes in his briefcase.
(c) A pitbull attacks him.
(d) He accidentally ingests arsenic.
9. Which of the following animals does Ford swim with in an attempt to ease the pain in his body from the fight?
(a) A sea lion.
(b) A shark.
(c) A manitee.
(d) An otter.
10. Which member of Hollins's family has gone missing, prompting his phone call to Ford?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His son.
(d) His wife.
11. According to the narrator, how much does Melsinki weigh?
(a) 370 pounds.
(b) 410 pounds.
(c) 140 pounds.
(d) 220 pounds.
12. What sport does the medical examiner who inspected Hollins's body play?
13. How many times does Hollins call Ford before finally reaching him at the marina?
(a) Five times.
(b) Three times.
(c) Six times.
(d) Four times.
14. What color are Jessica's eyes?
15. Which of the following artifacts does Ford not keep in his study?
(a) An ant farm.
(b) Unborn sharks.
(c) A jade amulet.
(d) A small parrot's head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following ailments does Jethro suffer from?
2. How old was Hollins when he died?
3. What type of beer did Hollins purchase at the 7-11 before he died?
4. How long have Hollins and Ford known each other?
5. What crime has Hollins committed that he thinks have put local police on his tail?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)