|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are clam worms?
2. What does Ford eat for dinner the day after Hollins dies?
(a) Black beans.
(b) Macaroni and cheese.
(c) Peanut butter and jelly.
(d) Fried chicken.
3. Who was Ford's replacement in Costa Rica when he left his business there?
4. Which of the following accessories does Ford lose in his scuffle with the businessman?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His glasses.
(c) His watch.
(d) His tie.
5. What is the name of Ford's old friend who works for the Operations Data Board of National Security Affairs?
(a) Betty Crocker.
(b) Joan Rivers.
(c) Sally Field.
(d) Martha Stewart.
6. Which of the following types of aquatic animal does Ford keep in a tank on his porch?
7. Which of the following individuals does Ford not request a background check of from the Operations Data Board of National Security Affairs?
(b) Mario DeArmond.
(c) Jessica McClure.
(d) Rafe Hollins.
8. How old was Hollins when he died?
9. Which part of Ford's body hurts the most after his scuffle with the boss man?
(a) His ears.
(b) His ribs.
(c) His fists.
(d) His knees.
10. What type of beer did Hollins purchase at the 7-11 before he died?
(a) Labatts Blue.
(b) Miller High Life.
11. Which of the following men is captain of the Florida Department of Criminal Law?
(a) Captain Jones.
(b) Captain Golds.
(c) Captisn Smith.
(d) Captain Lewis.
12. How old was Jake Hollins when he was kidnapped?
13. According to the narrator, how much does Melsinki weigh?
(a) 370 pounds.
(b) 410 pounds.
(c) 140 pounds.
(d) 220 pounds.
14. Which member of Hollins's family has gone missing, prompting his phone call to Ford?
(a) His brother.
(b) His son.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
15. What type of airplane does Ford fly home in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters stole a copy of the Kin Qux Cho?
2. What type of bird does Ford see in the sky that reminds him of his friend, Hollins?
3. What sport does the medical examiner who inspected Hollins's body play?
4. In what century was the Presidential Palace built?
5. How many executives does the boss man bring with him on the fishing trip in Sanibel?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)