|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Hollins call Ford before finally reaching him at the marina?
(a) Five times.
(b) Four times.
(c) Three times.
(d) Six times.
2. Which of the following facts is not true about Donald Cheng?
(a) He drinks wine from the bottle.
(b) He is 5'8" tall.
(c) He smokes cigarettes.
(d) He weighs 200 pounds.
3. What do the out-of-state partiers Ford listens to across the water do for a living?
(a) They are lawyers.
(b) They are policemen.
(c) They are doctors.
(d) They are students.
4. Who was Ford's replacement in Costa Rica when he left his business there?
5. What type of doctor is Dr. Sheri Braun-Richards?
(a) A gynecologist.
(b) A pediatrician.
(c) A dentist.
(d) A brain surgeon.
6. Who put together the package for Ford that is waiting for him at the embassy?
7. Besides English, what language does Ford speak?
8. In what Central American country did Ford and Hollins run into each other recently?
(a) Costa Rica.
9. Which of the following things did Hollins not ask Ford for when they ran into each other in Central America?
(a) A job.
(c) A loan.
(d) To borrow a pair of shoes.
10. What culture does the Kin Qux Cho belong to?
11. How does Ford hear about Masagua President Don Jorge Balserio's death?
(a) Through a friend.
(b) Through the internet.
(c) Through the newspaper.
(d) Through a phone call.
12. According to the narrator, how much does Melsinki weigh?
(a) 140 pounds.
(b) 410 pounds.
(c) 220 pounds.
(d) 370 pounds.
13. Which of the following items is not in the package Ford finds waiting for him at the Embassy?
(d) A note.
14. What is the name of Ford's old friend who works for the Operations Data Board of National Security Affairs?
(a) Martha Stewart.
(b) Sally Field.
(c) Betty Crocker.
(d) Joan Rivers.
15. Which of the following bands is not heard by Ford and Tomlinson blasting from the party across the water?
(b) Van Halen.
(d) Twisted Sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What area of science does Ford study?
2. Which of the following artifacts does Ford not keep in his study?
3. How does Masagua President Don Jorge Balserio die?
4. What type of airplane does Ford fly home in?
5. How many of the names in Hollins's address book does Ford recognize?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)