|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What crime has Hollins committed that he thinks have put local police on his tail?
(b) Grand theft auto.
(c) Drug possession.
2. Which of the following bands is not heard by Ford and Tomlinson blasting from the party across the water?
(a) Twisted Sister.
(c) Van Halen.
3. How long have Hollins and Ford known each other?
(a) Since middle school.
(b) Since high school.
(c) Since elementary school.
(d) Since college.
4. How does Masagua President Don Jorge Balserio die?
(a) He accidentally ingests arsenic.
(b) He crashes his car into a bridge.
(c) A pitbull attacks him.
(d) A bomb explodes in his briefcase.
5. How many of the names in Hollins's address book does Ford recognize?
6. Which member of Hollins's family has gone missing, prompting his phone call to Ford?
(a) His mother.
(b) His son.
(c) His brother.
(d) His wife.
7. In what Central American country did Ford and Hollins run into each other recently?
(d) Costa Rica.
8. Which of the following insects is considered to be the biggest nuisance in Sanibel?
(c) Fire ants.
9. What type of doctor is Dr. Sheri Braun-Richards?
(a) A pediatrician.
(b) A gynecologist.
(c) A brain surgeon.
(d) A dentist.
10. What type of wine does Jessica serve Ford on the first night they make love?
(c) Pinot Noir.
11. What type of music does Jessica enjoy listening to?
(a) Blues and jazz.
(b) Rock and roll.
12. According to the narrator, what decade does Tomlinson look like he just walked out of?
(a) The 1980s.
(b) The 1950s.
(c) The 1970s.
(d) The 1960s.
13. What is Major Durell's first name?
14. What type of airplane does Ford fly home in?
15. What type of house pet does Jessica keep?
(a) A cat.
(b) A dog.
(c) A bird.
(d) A fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does the old man outside the Presidential Palace speak?
2. What do the out-of-state partiers Ford listens to across the water do for a living?
3. Where did Tomlinson go to college?
4. Which of the following ailments does Jethro suffer from?
5. What did Tomlinson get his college degree in?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)