|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Masaguan Lake Ford knows of that is infested with aggressive freshwater sharks?
(a) God's Heart Lake.
(b) God's Head Lake.
(c) God's Eye Lake.
(d) God's Hands Lake.
2. What type of trees line the shore near the marina?
3. Where does Jessica's ex-boyfriend live in when he's not visiting her?
4. What county is the marina in?
(a) Fadiman County.
(b) Goss County.
(c) Abbott County.
(d) Everglade County.
5. Which of the following things did Hollins not ask Ford for when they ran into each other in Central America?
(a) A loan.
(b) A job.
(d) To borrow a pair of shoes.
6. What type of bird does Ford see in the sky that reminds him of his friend, Hollins?
7. Which of the following types of aquatic animal does Ford keep in a tank on his porch?
8. Which of the following artifacts does Ford not keep in his study?
(a) Unborn sharks.
(b) An ant farm.
(c) A jade amulet.
(d) A small parrot's head.
9. How does Ford hear about Masagua President Don Jorge Balserio's death?
(a) Through a phone call.
(b) Through the newspaper.
(c) Through the internet.
(d) Through a friend.
10. Who put together the package for Ford that is waiting for him at the embassy?
11. What emotion does Ford feel when he thinks about his friend, Hollins?
12. What does Ford eat for dinner the day after Hollins dies?
(a) Peanut butter and jelly.
(b) Black beans.
(c) Macaroni and cheese.
(d) Fried chicken.
13. What did Tomlinson get his college degree in?
(a) Eastern religions.
(b) Western religions.
(c) Nothern religions.
(d) Southern religions.
14. According to the narrator, how much does Melsinki weigh?
(a) 140 pounds.
(b) 370 pounds.
(c) 220 pounds.
(d) 410 pounds.
15. Which of the following items is not in the package Ford finds waiting for him at the Embassy?
(c) A note.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of music does Jessica enjoy listening to?
2. Which part of Ford's body hurts the most after his scuffle with the boss man?
3. How old was Pilar when she married Balserio?
4. Which of the following items is not one of the only three items Ford has left in his refrigerator when Dr. Braun-Richards arrives?
5. What does Jessica do for a living?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)