|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Three and Twenty-Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of sandwich does Ford regularly order from the marina?
(a) Fried shrimp.
(b) Fried conch.
(c) Fried catfish.
(d) Fried salmon.
2. What is the name of Ford's old friend who works for the Operations Data Board of National Security Affairs?
(a) Betty Crocker.
(b) Sally Field.
(c) Joan Rivers.
(d) Martha Stewart.
3. What is the name of the Masaguan Lake Ford knows of that is infested with aggressive freshwater sharks?
(a) God's Head Lake.
(b) God's Eye Lake.
(c) God's Hands Lake.
(d) God's Heart Lake.
4. How are Tomlinson and Ford transported to Zacul's prison camp?
(a) By truck.
(b) On horseback.
(c) On foot.
(d) In the trunk of a car.
5. What type of car does Ford drive?
(a) A Land Rover.
(b) A Jeep Cherokee.
(c) A Mercedes.
(d) An Audi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of beverage does Ford offer to Tomlinson after their dinner together?
2. What crime has Hollins committed that he thinks have put local police on his tail?
3. What type of trees line the shore near the marina?
4. What color are the tassels the police wear in Masagua?
5. What type of airplane does Ford fly home in?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)