|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Three and Twenty-Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following precious gems erupts from the water when Zacul's boat explodes?
2. Where does Hollins's family request to have Hollins's ashes scattered?
(a) By the Empire State Building.
(b) In an open field.
(c) In the sea.
(d) Off a mountaintop.
3. Who was Hollins's ex-wife having an affair with during their divorce trial?
(a) The governor.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The judge.
(d) The lawyer.
4. Who was Ford's replacement in Costa Rica when he left his business there?
5. Which of the following items is not something General Riviera offers to Ford immediately after seeing him?
(a) A warm bath.
(b) A glass of whiskey.
(c) A nice meal.
(d) A woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following dances do the Mayan people partake in while Ford and Tomlinson watch from the hotel?
2. How old was Pilar when she married Balserio?
3. What does Ford use to cut the meat he prepares for Zacul and his men?
4. How are Tomlinson and Ford transported to Zacul's prison camp?
5. What neighborhood in Manhattan did Jessica live and work in during her time in the city?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)