|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Three and Twenty-Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford ship to science classrooms for his business?
2. What crime has Hollins committed that he thinks have put local police on his tail?
(a) Drug possession.
(c) Grand theft auto.
3. Which of the following adjectives best describes the soldiers that were in charge of guarding Tomlinson and Ford during their transportation?
4. According to the narrator, how much does Melsinki weigh?
(a) 140 pounds.
(b) 410 pounds.
(c) 370 pounds.
(d) 220 pounds.
5. What is General Riviera's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Zacul's private chef?
2. Which of the following dances do the Mayan people partake in while Ford and Tomlinson watch from the hotel?
3. Who gives Ford a run-down of the histories of each of Zacul's prisoners?
4. What is the name of the company Mario DeArmond sells product for?
5. What type of sauce does Ford prepare to hide the taste of poison in his food?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)