|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Three and Twenty-Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of fish does Jethro take the out-of-state businessmen to catch aboard his ship?
2. What is General Riviera's first name?
3. Which of the following precious gems erupts from the water when Zacul's boat explodes?
4. How does Dr. Marion Ford exit the Presidential Palace in the prologue of the novel?
(a) Through the front door.
(b) Through a window.
(c) Through the chimney.
(d) Through an underground tunnel.
5. Which of the following statement is not true about Jake Hollins's condition when he is found?
(a) He is sweating through his clothes.
(b) He is covered in dirt and flies.
(c) He is crying, asking for his mother.
(d) He is lying in his own waste.
Short Answer Questions
1. What culture does the Kin Qux Cho belong to?
2. What sport does the medical examiner who inspected Hollins's body play?
3. How was God's Eye Lake moved from one location to another?
4. According to Hollins, what is the name of the company that hired thugs to kill him?
5. What sound does Ford hear in the distance as he is trying to give medical attention to Zacul?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)