|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen and Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Marion Ford exit the Presidential Palace in the prologue of the novel?
(a) Through the front door.
(b) Through an underground tunnel.
(c) Through the chimney.
(d) Through a window.
2. What is the name of the group of rebel soldiers in Masagua?
(a) The Shining Path.
(b) The Silver Star.
(c) The Good Earth.
(d) The Raging Waters.
3. How old was Jake Hollins when he was kidnapped?
4. Which of the following things did Hollins not ask Ford for when they ran into each other in Central America?
(a) To borrow a pair of shoes.
(b) A job.
(c) A loan.
5. Which of the following characters spends his days studying calendar glyphs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following insects is considered to be the biggest nuisance in Sanibel?
2. What is the maximum number of beers Ford will drink in one day?
3. What type of house pet does Jessica keep?
4. What type of beer did Hollins purchase at the 7-11 before he died?
5. What is the name of Hollins's older brother?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)