|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen and Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what American State does Ford settle down in after leaving Masagua?
2. What article of clothing is Ford missing when he exits the Presidential Palace?
(a) His pants.
(b) His shirt.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His shoes.
3. What does Ford purchase from the old man outside the Presidential Palace?
4. What type of airplane does Ford fly home in?
5. What does Rivera call Tomlinson based on his first impression of Ford's traveling partner?
(a) A child.
(b) A spy.
(c) A hippie.
(d) A geriatric.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the tassels the police wear in Masagua?
2. Which of the following characters spends his days studying calendar glyphs.
3. How long have Hollins and Ford known each other?
4. Which part of Ford's body hurts the most after his scuffle with the boss man?
5. At what time of day do Ford and Tomlinson leave Costa Rica for Masagua?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)