|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seventeen and Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bank where Ford and Hollins used to meet in school?
(a) Biscayne Bank.
(b) Vizcaynos Bank.
(c) Chequesta Bank.
(d) Tequesta Bank.
2. Who was Hollins's ex-wife having an affair with during their divorce trial?
(a) The lawyer.
(b) The governor.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The judge.
3. What is the name of the song the three-piece jazz band plays at the bar Ford visits with Wendy Stafford?
(a) Cotton Shoes.
(b) Silk Dress.
(c) Satin Doll.
(d) Plaid Pajamas.
4. How many copies of the Kin Qux Cho are known?
5. What type of animal lives in swarms around Riviera's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ford's old friend who works for the Operations Data Board of National Security Affairs?
2. What animal does Ford watch pee upon drunks in the Mayan streets?
3. What is Major Durell's first name?
4. What type of beverage does Ford offer to Tomlinson after their dinner together?
5. What does Ford ship to science classrooms for his business?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)