|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen and Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the drug dealer Bernstein believes has Jake Hollins?
2. What crime has Hollins committed that he thinks have put local police on his tail?
(a) Drug possession.
(b) Grand theft auto.
3. How does Hollins commit suicide?
(a) He stabs himself.
(b) He hangs himself.
(c) He shoots himself.
(d) He drowns himself.
4. Which of the following accessories does Ford lose in his scuffle with the businessman?
(a) His shoes.
(b) His glasses.
(c) His watch.
(d) His tie.
5. Which of the following characters confronts Ford about his relationship with Dr. Braun-Richards?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of bird does Ford see in the sky that reminds him of his friend, Hollins?
2. How does Riviera react when Ford asks him for help tracking down Zacul?
3. What is the name of Hollins's older brother?
4. What type of airplane does Ford fly home in?
5. Which of the following sports is Riviera obsessed with?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)